It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want the Most Intriguing government / astronaut + alien conspiracy theories you have ever read

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Evolution of Alien Adbuction
is a theory of my own which is free for all.

"Close Encounters Of The Third Kind" and "Fire In The Sky" are movies which highlight the fact that many people all over the world had been physically abducted by aliens while driving or asleep in their homes. The message we all heard was that the process was very scary and very intrusive.

To me alien abduction is akin to conservationists tagging and releasing wild animals. We study animals in their natural habitat by shooting a tranq dart into their rump, then we carry out what ever studies need to be done, then we release them back to where they came from. Sound familiar?

Back in the 60's "Tag and Release" of wild animals was not so nice and harmless. John Wayne starred in a movie called "Hatari" in which they have to rope wild rhinos from an open air Land Rover while the rhino is ramming the vehicle and everyone is within inches of their deaths. Lucky they got The Duke on their side and the rhino comes off second best.

my point is this
Tag and Release procedures have evolved since the 1960's from roping and hog tying animals to incorporate tranquilizing the animal to minimise fear, panic and injury for both parties.

Today it is rare (but not uncommon) to hear of abductees being taken while being completely conscious. It seems that the norm is to abduct victims while they are asleep, to minimise fear, panic and injury for all parties as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Twenty38
The Evolution of Alien Adbuction
is a theory of my own which is free for all.

"Close Encounters Of The Third Kind" and "Fire In The Sky" are movies which highlight the fact that many people all over the world had been physically abducted by aliens while driving or asleep in their homes. The message we all heard was that the process was very scary and very intrusive.

To me alien abduction is akin to conservationists tagging and releasing wild animals. We study animals in their natural habitat by shooting a tranq dart into their rump, then we carry out what ever studies need to be done, then we release them back to where they came from. Sound familiar?

Back in the 60's "Tag and Release" of wild animals was not so nice and harmless. John Wayne starred in a movie called "Hatari" in which they have to rope wild rhinos from an open air Land Rover while the rhino is ramming the vehicle and everyone is within inches of their deaths. Lucky they got The Duke on their side and the rhino comes off second best.

my point is this
Tag and Release procedures have evolved since the 1960's from roping and hog tying animals to incorporate tranquilizing the animal to minimise fear, panic and injury for both parties.

Today it is rare (but not uncommon) to hear of abductees being taken while being completely conscious. It seems that the norm is to abduct victims while they are asleep, to minimise fear, panic and injury for all parties as well.

That's an interesting concept, I'm not sure if it's been discussed here before but when you have your 20 posts it would make an interesting thread of it's own.

Especially if you had statistics to back up the idea.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Twenty38

I'm intrigued by the observation but quite hazy on your theory, what are you trying to say here?

you're showing that we seem to share the same thought process on "tag & release" but i feel like without a deeper explanation on why you're comparing us to the aliens, your post could be cut down to simply saying:

what is the connection between us & the aliens, what is the plan ect, what are your speculations why we evolved like them or they evolved like us in this scenario.

correct me if I'm misunderstanding something

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archon23

I'm intrigued by the observation but quite hazy on your theory, what are you trying to say here?

you're showing that we seem to share the same thought process on "tag & release" but i feel like without a deeper explanation on why you're comparing us to the aliens, your post could be cut down to simply saying:

what is the connection between us & the aliens, what is the plan ect, what are your speculations why we evolved like them or they evolved like us in this scenario.

My understandig was that when we first started to observe lesser creatures for research our methods were somewhat cruel by todays standards, As we came to learn more about them we adapted our methods to be kinder to the creatures we observe.

If you were to realate this to the evolution of abduction it could be said that the same thing has happened with Et's and us it could explain the difference between now and then.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
1996-Brazilian Alien Entity - UFOs and Aliens - About.com,Which i saw a episode on one of the UFO shows that claims a policeman just 20 something got hurt by the alien and died sometime later of massive infections which the doctors had no answer for.Also that a couple of aliens were caught and took to a hospital for exams.The military answer for the aliens they were dwarfs.A story i find most interesting

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Archon23

The connection is merely to draw parallels between the evolution of "Alien Abduction" methods and "Tag and Release" methods over the decades.

Once upon a time both methods were performed while the subject was awake.
Now it would seem that both methods have evolved to reduce trauma by minimising subject awareness via tranquilizing the subject. The subject merely awakens with a hangover and no awareness of any foreign intervention.

It seems like an extremely trivial issue to raise, however if Abductions and T&R technologies and methodologies both evolved in sync, then shouldn't we be asking why?

Secondly, Alien Intervention is still just as rampant as it was in the 60's, however nowadays subjects just are not aware of it.

I hope that that helps a little Archon23.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

My understandig was that when we first started to observe lesser creatures for research our methods were somewhat cruel by todays standards, As we came to learn more about them we adapted our methods to be kinder to the creatures we observe.

If you were to realate this to the evolution of abduction it could be said that the same thing has happened with Et's and us it could explain the difference between now and then.

Bravo...... Ummm yeah, What he said.
Thanks for the clarity.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is an interesting site about Missing Time Experiences

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The picture of Phil Schneider presented showing a humanoid alien with his father. This one is as UNDEBUNAbLe as anything else is in the strange field of bizzaro land that we call life.

edit on 18-3-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You could do the 62 children in South Africa encounter UFO's and ET's thread

1952 Washington DC UFO Wave thread

Hessdalen Lights thread

Roswell would be the best...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I love the idea.

A movie that exposes the real history of our solar system.

Title: 5th, to the 3rd.

A story in which a peaceful people were forced from their 5th planet from the Sun to the 3rd planet, planet earth.

Opening scene: Dawn space craft approaches the dwarf planet Ceres, and discovers a light emanating from the center of a meteor crater. The camera zooms slowly into the light, and fades out of the light to expose a shinning orb, and into those peaceful people's story millions of years ago, before Ceres was covered with dust and debris.

The story consists of Government (Secret Societies) conspiracy to hide the true history
Sumerian Text which describe Tiamat (the name of the planet that used to cover Ceres) and its destruction.
The Hollow Earth Theory
The expanding earth theory
The great Flood, all three events.
The creation of present day mankind, and the real reason for different races, and their creation
Ancient race war.
Alien covert intervention.
All can be sourced.

It would be the greatest story, ever told. Bar, none

Sorry, cant post a link, parts of it are original.

edit on 18-3-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: Edit to add information

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello! Look up Whales being dropped out of the sky into the miiddle of no where and at high altitudes. Very Strange. Also all the mutilations of cows, sheep, cats, foxes, humans....and the seals. All over the planet annually. The way humans react to each outher when you mention you saw something in the sky unusual. Our sense of truth acceptance and reality are way off.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Oh, and the last scene, I forgot.

The camera very slowly pans onto a very large stage of types. All the heads of state are present. A large long craft slowly descends down to the stage. A door opens from the craft, and tall Nordic type Humanoids step onto the stage, and move to greet the heads of state, and as the Tall Nordic reached to shake his hand, he says, "Welcome Gentlemen, Welcome to Heaven on Earth". "Disclosure".

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: frugal

Whales being dropped out of the sky? I have to look that one up. It reminds me of the sperm whale from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

hahahaha dude that's a killer idea, i'll paste this into a document and keep it with my important files, i'll be sure to write a script for something like that, i'll have to do sooo much research to truly turn this into a fantastic film.
very cool idea
i'll make sure to write my adaptation of this sooner or later

edit on 18-3-2015 by Archon23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Archon23

First off, everything gets debunked. That's kind of what sites like this are all about (for better or worse).

That said, the Daniel Papers have always interested me as a story. Had all of the elements from imaginative pseudo science mixed with spirituality, chemical trails, and even the apocalypse. I think it would make an excellent movie

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

hahahaha dude that's a killer idea, i'll paste this into a document and keep it with my important files, i'll be sure to write a script for something like that, i'll have to do sooo much research to truly turn this into a fantastic film.
very cool idea
i'll make sure to write my adaptation of this sooner or later
It would probably be best in the mini series format. There is just so much to cover.

Or, maybe a 3 part box office movie. That would be a first... Oh, the possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join