It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The bigger issue that needs to be confronted is the widespread experimentation on innocent people, for the benefit of the academic community and their military and intelligence backers.
It wasn't just the UK where this was happening, there have been plenty of other instances too. A couple that spring to mind are the alleged CIA use of '___' on an entire French town - see below:

www.telegraph.co.uk...'___'-in-CIA-experiment.html

There was then the Israeli government irradiation of thousands of Sephardi Jewsish children. Massive doses, allegedly to fight ringworm (but only given to the Sephardi children, not the new superior white settler children), where the equipment for this was given to them by the US who also then received the results of the experiment - see below:

www.barrychamish.com...

I also seem to remember a nasty little US experiment involving a lot of Black Americans and Syphilis. The list of such atrocities is a very long one indeed and demonstrates the sheer nastiness (I really can't use other language or I'd get banned) and utter contempt the idiots we put in power show for the general population. I am sure most people, if made aware of all of this right now would probably dismiss it and say that was then and they wouldn't do those things now. How very wrong they would be!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Nice post.

I liked the part that said spraying innocent civilians, yea, sounds
crazy right?

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I remember watching a documentary on T.V. years back,
I forget now what it was called, that was about the U.S.
Government secretly exposing children from a particular
elementary school with radiation.

Twice a week they would travel via school bus to a laboratory
where selected children were given a drink (of juice or something)
which had been radiated.

Neither the school officials nor the parents of these children
(or the children) were told what they really were doing.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just an FYI .
If we all knew what is done in SECRECY we would absolutely BURN our capitals.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

With no evidence we can assume what ever we want, as we can't prove the motive of their actions or that the said actions are have actually been carried out.

So some political figures in two different countries have admitted it: "we sprayed you with something ." The actions have been carried out as per two political leaders of the United States and England. Where is the missing data recording this event, they must have documented it, right? What was sprayed exactly? Who sprayed it?

We can answer one of those questions so far.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
yeah i remember reading about this. no surprise at all. there are NO depths to which a government will not stoop to appease their masters (because the government is not in charge of anything). also, this is not a historical anomaly. they are still doing such stuff right now.
edit on R2015th2015-03-18T19:20:01-05:0020150pm764 by RoScoLaz4 because: add a letter

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

Indeed, any population that wasn't overwhelmingly spellbound and brainwashed would have lynched our worthless leaders decades ago. But, alas, nothing ever happens and the control grid keeps expanding its capabilities, its scope and its reach.

I don't know about chemtrails, but to me it's not a question if they would do something like that - they obviously have no such apprehensions - but if they are doing it.

So, what's up chemtrail skeptics? Never mind the fallacies of 'chemtrailers', how does it feel to be under the boot of leaders that would use biological weapons on you just to try them? They might not be spraying you right now, but they could, and they would. You would have no choice; you are slaves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join