It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: nonspecific

I suspect...these tests have been ongoing over the years...I suspect they never stopped once they got started.

Humanity does matter...but not to many of TPTB.

That's why I included the quote ""Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research." in the OP.

Roughly translated "Yes we are still doing stuff like this but are not going to admit it unless we get caught again and have no choice."

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

I would rather they didn't spay toxic substances in the first place on us or anyone else.
We went to war because said dictator had WMD. Why have we got them?
Stop spraying us FFS!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Hasn't that risen with the increase in methods of detecting it in its myriad forms?

Sure, detection of cancer has increased and that is a good thing, but when people who have never smoked their entire life, are diagnosed with lung cancer, it makes you think.

Not so long ago, petrol in the UK came in "leaded" and "non-leaded" variants. The "lead" was the toxic kind of chemical known to cause brain damage. That affected brain development of children in urban areas, especially around industrial access road. The diesel soot didn't help either. Out in the countryside, people are exposed to all sorts of chemicals from pesticides.

The

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

They also used ships sailing off the coast of Britain and would use an aerosol method of dispersal using prevailing wind's to carry bacteria that caused like flue like symptoms over less well to do but heavily populated area's of the UK to simulate the spread of Nuclear Fallout by tracking the spread of the infection.
www.theguardian.com...
www.nr23.net...
www.nr23.net...

Remember the UK can keep some secrets for 120 years and in that time evidence also mysteriously disappears.

It begs the obvious question who is the enemy and who are they protecting and posits the who possibility of a can of very rotten worm's indeed that are at the head of the British establishment, still with the deliberate dragging of feet over the child sex scandal and the proof the establishment figures have closed rank's to protect there peer's this does not surprise, I know this though if Porton Down are experimenting on many of us today without our consent I am sure there are now those WHO WILL find a way to get those responsible, hmm why did they want to move us out of the human right's treaty again.

Here is the ATS page relevant to similar experiment's carried out on US citizen's also without there consent and in breech of there liberty and human right's.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Maybe they finally realized they couldn't keep dumping all sorts of crap on us without some pretty nasty consequences.

Much better therefore to use the populations of third world countries for such tests. Just bung the western supported dictators a few £Million and they'll let us do whatever we want. The big Pharma corporations have been doing this for years too, in using impoverished third-worlders for live human drug trials.

And they still write such nasty stuff about Mengele!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I so agree with you!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To take on the role of devils advocate it could be said that we as the general population do not know all of the information and reasoning behind the trials.

It must have been deemed important enough for the protection of the nation to authorise the trials and not something that would have been taken lightly.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

That's chemtrails, there is a sub-forum for that.
But since I am already commenting:
Why would anyone do that? This is called "warfare" for a reason: to weaken the opponent. Why would GBgov weaken it's own "force"?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
To take on the role of devils advocate it could be said that we as the general population do not know all of the information and reasoning behind the trials.

It must have been deemed important enough for the protection of the nation to authorise the trials and not something that would have been taken lightly.

What is there to understand, other than the complete contempt the elites have for us serfs. We are just the good little drones meant to consume and pay taxes that enable them to carry out their control over us.

The very concept of using your own population for such tests, or any other population for that matter, should earn them all a bullet in the head or life imprisonment.

I am sure they still run tests to this day for various new devices, drugs, and poisons and don't give a damn about possible damage to others. After all, it's ultimately for our own protection.... isn't it?

Psychopaths, the entire bloody lot of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.nr23.net...

A collection of interesting links at the site above.

(sorry LABTECH, you beat me to it with the link)

And of course there are rumours of experiments with cesium being sprayed over Norwich in the 50's/60's but I have never found anything online about this. A lot of respiratory illnesses in the area as well as birth defects and a lovelly 'research park' attached to the local hospital just feeding the paranoia that govt.uk have never had even a smidgen of concern about the population and our lives let alone our rights.
edit on 17/3/2015 by teapot because: apology

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I would say though I agree with your point that it was more a case of identifying vulnerability's which it did successfully such as the vulnerability of the British isles to aerosol pathogenic attack but it was a pointless exercise as the results were probably already predicted and so it was merely an oversized and totally unnecessary field experiment to PROVE that theory at the expense of the unwitting public, if they had the benefit of the nation in mind these area's would then have received the highest stockpile's of anti viral and anti bacterial drug's but there is no evidence of this measure being put into place in these area's.

The fact is that it was unjustified and most definitely illegal activity that can under British law be construed as Assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm upon the subject's and those performing these orders should remember what the German soldiers at the Nuremburg trials kept on saying "I was only following my ORDER's".

Do you also remember the devastating ACCIDENTAL (or was it and was it merely an accidentally higher dose than they intended to use) spillage of Aluminium into the Camelford Water supply en.wikipedia.org...
Let's look again at this incident, a small dose would cause long term degradation to the human brain but in small enough dosage this aluminium sulphite may as well as creating symptoms similar to Parkinson's result in a less intelligent and more compliant population, Hmm now who could want such a thing.

edit on 17-3-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's chemtrails, there is a sub-forum for that.
But since I am already commenting:
Why would anyone do that? This is called "warfare" for a reason: to weaken the opponent. Why would GBgov weaken it's own "force"?

I did not put it in the chemtrail forum as although there is an indirect lik between the two I did not wish to associate it tottaly with the chemtrail debate.

The areas in question are pretty remote and rural, I imagine they chose it as it was away from our major industrial centres and heavily populated areas.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

originally posted by: nonspecific

What is there to understand, other than the complete contempt the elites have for us serfs. We are just the good little drones meant to consume and pay taxes that enable them to carry out their control over us.

The very concept of using your own population for such tests, or any other population for that matter, should earn them all a bullet in the head or life imprisonment.

I am sure they still run tests to this day for various new devices, drugs, and poisons and don't give a damn about possible damage to others. After all, it's ultimately for our own protection.... isn't it?

Psychopaths, the entire bloody lot of them.

As I said I was merely playing devil advocate, it may have been deemed one of those "need of the many outwighs that of the few" type decisions.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

What you have put up here is a very intelligent and very thought provoking thread, they do not CARE about our well being anymore and these historic cases prove they never really did then, diligent research will highlight other Crimes the MOD and Porton Down are guilty of that they will never be punished for, they still hold private property that was supposed to be handed back after the second world war for instance then there are the experiment's they carried out on British and Commonwealth soldiers at Christmas island where they were located at different distances form the blast epicentre to study the long term effect's of radiation exposure, there are also several other similar in which they used British serving personnel who at the time were usually young men on there national service to trial various chemical's and drugs' without there consent, usually telling them it was trial for a cure of the common cold.

Unfortunately not all the NAZI's were German it seems.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

From your OP

"...One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population."

That's the very definition of chemtrails.

And why would they launch a "big scale open research project", in a remote rural area? A bit contradicting, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And people wonder how come cancer is now a one in two threat to us all. Believe me I would like to see the statistics outside of Europe and the USA to know whether these stay the same. It amazes me that we are still battling cancer with all the money supposedly going towards fighting it. One could almost wonder if there was a conspiracy to cull the majority of people on this planet - however if they are doing it with chem trails and spraying I can'[t see why it doesn't affect even the degenerates who think they have the right to experiment on innocent people without their knowing?

Is this the sort of thing we actually ever voted on or is it a step way too far for most of us. I think its time the public had considerably more say in how their governments work.

I know there were some dirty deeds done in Dorset by our government releasing something nasty back in the 50/60's can't think what to look it up on but Lulwell Cove was one of the areas they supposedly experimented over.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

From your OP

"...One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population."

That's the very definition of chemtrails.

And why would they launch a "big scale open research project", in a remote rural area? A bit contradicting, isn't it?

I agree about the chemtrails but as I said it ask's more questions than just one of chemtrails and to be honest there are so many avid anti chemtrail'ers out there that I thought it would get trashed by association.

I actually used this evidence in a chemtrail thread and it was ignored or ridiculed.

My reasoning was quite simple, We already have proof that something similar has been done in the past so surely we must admit it is something that is deemed acceptable.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Alright. Just wait a second I have to go outside and sacrifice my goat to the older gods.
Isn't it a good old British tradition to sacrifice humans? It is what Gaius Julius Caesar wrote in his "travelling" guide to England, de bello gallicum, druids were eating babies and such. Do you still do that?

My reasoning was quite simple, We already have proof that something similar has been done in the past so surely we must admit it is something that is deemed acceptable.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Alright. Just wait a second I have to go outside and sacrifice my goat to the older gods.
Isn't it a good old British tradition to sacrifice humans? It is what Gaius Julius Caesar wrote in his "travelling" guide to England, de bello gallicum, druids were eating babies and such. Do you still do that?

I'm not quite sure I foolow you on that.

In regards to the chemtrails what I meant to say is that the UK goverment has admitted to spraying the population covertly with chemicals.

When people suggest that the UK goverment is spraying the population with chemicals now then all I can say is that I do not know if they are BUT, we have proof that they have done it before, therfore it is reasonable to assume that thay may be doing it again/still doing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There should a hell of a ot of suing going on over this and many other things which have caused diseases!!

If you can prove that whatever they were spraying caused an adverse effect on your health, then I'm sure people could. It's proving the link though and I would imagine it's near impossible to do.

It does make you wonder about the increase in cancer over the years?

Yeah , exactly but not just 'cancers', what about 'Downs Syndrome' & 'Parkinsons', 'brain tumours' , these diseases that we are told are ust normal and can happen to anyone.

As it happened many years ago I guess it would be hard to prove!

Always thought we were like cattle and to be treated as such for Experimentational purposes.
edit on CDTTue, 17 Mar 2015 11:40:49 -0500u3111x149x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join