It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What To Do With A Stray Human?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
It's a noble act to take a stranger into your home when their down on their luck but I would be very careful, sadly these days people just can't be trusted.

In an ideal world you would be able to help this person out and all would be well but the reality is this person could be anybody and be capable of anything, no on wants to wake up to all their electricals missing or a blade to their throat.

My advice is let her have a nice bath, feed her up and then point her in the direction of the nearest hostel, it'll be safer all round.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The most important thing you can do right now (and I dont know why it was not mentioned so far), is to have another beer.

But in regards to helping strangers, that is usually a good thing to do. I have been homeless myself and just being able to crash somewhere for a night made a huge difference.

Yeah, like others suggested, she may have nefarious intent, but you cant treat everyone in life like they are out to # you over, you end up isolating yourself like that...

I hope this good deed you have done repays itself exponentially. The world needs more good deeds.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The best I have gathered is she was evicted from the property her trailer home was parked on.
Her home and all of her belongings were towed away by the county.
She told me the aliens guided her to my place.
I wish I was making this up.
It's the middle of the day and she is still sleeping.
I don't want to deal with this.
Should I just drive her far away and drop her off?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The best I have gathered is she was evicted from the property her trailer home was parked on.

Oh, the aliens guided her to you? That's ok then, nothing to worry about after all.........

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

If she's talking about aliens guiding her I would strongly suggest you contact who ever you contact for mental health issues.

She may be delusional and someone may be missing here and concerned.

I had a major head injury several years ago and while recouperating was found several times talking nonsense to strangers. I would wander off and have no idea of what was going on.

It caused a great deal of distress to those looking after me.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Call the police and they can find out who she is and where she belongs. Obviously she isn't dealing with a full deck at the moment and needs the kind of help that only a professional can give to her. She might have family members sick to death over worrying about her and where she might be. The cops may have her listed as a missing person. They can at the very least get her the help she truly needs. This is out of your league. You have been the good Samaritan and did what you could. That is enough. Now please call the police or someone who can assist her.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I was out for a few hours running errands.
I came back and she was gone. There doesn't seem to be anything missing.
Hopefully my part in this drama is over.
What a strange night.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Man I hope that if I ever get my trailer stolen by the county, the aliens that live in my kitchen teleport my trailer back to me... I mean... ummm...

There is a chance she will return. If she continues to hold a delusion that aliens guided her to you/your place then things could get CRAZY...

IF aliens actually did guide her to you, then she will be back and things will get EVEN MORE CRAZY!.

Either way--Its time for a beer!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Did she take the cute dog with her too?

Also, btw was she cute too?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlborough Red
Did she take the cute dog with her too?

Also, btw was she cute too?

Yeah, the dog was gone, too.
She wasn't bad looking, a little on the skinny side.
I wish them the best of luck...somewhere else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join