It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alerts NOT Showing Up In My InBox!???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hey guys I am not receiving the alerts I used to get letting Me know that Someone has done a reply to My comments. I am getting some, but not others. Twice this morning I have stumbled across a reply to Me, just by chance, but did NOT receive a Prompt in My InBox telling Me They did that reply! Twice today in about a half an hour and it makes Me wonder how many I have NOT received them!!! Also I know a Gal who does NOT receive U2U's from people. Me included in that group. Hell I might not be getting them all the time. She does get some, but not all!!! Is it just My Damn Bad luck following Me around in here or what?!?!?

I have a Dear Friend Who is very sick and don't know if they have been writing to Me here!!!!!! The anxiety of it all Is Nerve Wracking as Hell!!! Please get something done???!?!!?!!?? I'm worried Sick!!!

AnyOne else having these problems?!?!?!??!?!?!? Sound Out!!!!!!!!!

It make us look bad if We blow people off and Not give response when they reply to us. I am NOT THAT WAY and ALWAYS respond to People!! Now They think I am blowing them off, but It is NOT My Fault! Can You look for bugs in the software, like Please?!!!!!!! Thanx in advance for acting on this matter. Syx.
edit on 17-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Could it be because they quoted you instead of replied to you?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt
That won't be it, because "quoting" normally shows up as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

a reply to: gmoneystunt

GMoneyStunt thank You for the possible reason, But Disraeli is right. I have received the alerts from a quoted reply. Thanx To You both. Syx.

edit on 17-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
NeverMind.Was testing something out......
edit on 17-3-2015 by SyxPak because: Was a Test

join