It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an ISIS dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I dreamed ISIS. Said they no longer will kill their prisoners but would hold them just like America did at Guantanamo bay.

What thinkest thou?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I hope you are right , They are being pushed back everywhere . Just a little bit late to show their "humanitarian" side . Tag them and bag them .

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Well, that is different! By saying that I had a dream similar 2 nights ago. I dreamt I was much younger than I am today. I was in an old sunken building with several bearded older men. They had Kalashnikovs and tattered kahki battle dress. I was the newbie and wasn't given a weapon of any sorts. I was told to go outside, sit behind a wall and wait for Isis who were coming. If I confronted them I was to fight by any means possible using my hands and alert the others.

So, in this dream I sat outside in a dry sunlit area behind a rock wall. Looking I could see dust, hear vehicles and yelled out. Next I knew some man was running through the dust toward me with a rifle of sorts. In this dream I was screaming in horror and.... subsequently woke up. In saying all this I don't remember dreams often but sure as hell I remember this one.

Weird thing is that the language (in real life) was unfamiliar to me but I understood it in the dream like flamin English.

Anyways I guess, while not like your dream it may reflect my thinking towards Isis nowadays. Just thought it was coincidental after the OP and was considering making a thread on it in this forum. Can reply now and saves me the need to open a new thread.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
They're not a nation, but a group of evil criminals hijacking and kidnapping people who are damn well waiting for the Countries military, the UN and the powerful countries TO SAVE THEM AS THEY HAVE A FREAKING RIGHT TO EXPECT.

They don't get to touch one hair on anyone or hold them, but they do get to turn themselves into courts of the world and be imprisoned for life or worse.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Perhaps in your dream you are living through your sons eyes, may he be or not born yet, and perhaps one of those bearded men were you, and portraying your son didn't recognise yourself....

The future, we'll never know.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I dreamt ISIS bumped uglies with Israel and made a baby that upset Set.

than they changed their name to something more Abrahamic, more akin to Islam, The Army of Mohamad.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I dreamed ISIS. Said they no longer will kill their prisoners but would hold them just like America did at Guantanamo bay.

What thinkest thou?

me? I think you're an idiot to believe in isis or... whatever...

and... prisoners are way too much expensive for a ragtag terrorist organization with no funding unless you have absolutely certainty that, with math done, you'be profiting from their captivity... considering that is such a high risk... ... but that ISIS or whatever doesnt even exist so I dont even know what the hell are you talking about...

If you want to talk about real terrorist organizations that take 2 3 6 or 7 hostages into the jungle and DAMN IT they have to feed them and risk all that logistics... ok.... but... whats that crap about IS and that bs? You must live in the wrong side of the world

And your dream... TOO MUCH ATS... GTFO.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I thinkest you need to post information that will show you saw the future, instead of making a thread with almost nothing to verify on a topic that logically could happen anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would say God bless them !

new topics

top topics

join