It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Dream about the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So I woke up this morning to a really interesting dream. I was outside the universe looking down on it. Now I couldn’t see the entire universe but what I could see was breathtaking.

In the center of the universe, in the dream, there was a huge black hole. When I say huge, that does not give justice to its size. Because there were tens of billions of galaxies that were in its gravity and were orbiting it, as the earth orbits the sun. It was breathtaking, the scale of it. Perhaps it wasn't the center of the universe but that’s just what my mind guessed it was.

Now I noticed the Milky Way galaxy and it was part of a humongous cluster of galaxies that were orbiting each other in fast motion, I saw all of this, what must have been billions of years play out before me. Stars were forming, supernovae exploding sending out blasts of light, and as these galaxies were dancing around each other they were all being pulled by each other but by the huge black hole in the middle of the universe at the same time.

Then I looked up, from what must have been the hundreds of millions or billions of galaxies I was already watching and I was stunned at the vastness of the universe beyond them. For there were hundreds of billions of more galaxies beyond the ones I was watching dance around each other and swirl around the central black hole. On all sides.

And some of the galaxies in the distance that I spied dwarfed the ones in the middle of the universe, the ones further out were so huge and so beautiful I just opened my jaw at the staggering awesomeness of it all. I spied one galaxy by itself that must have been almost as huge as the central black hole, and could have easily taken in a million Milky Way galaxies, and beyond that were even more and more galaxies, and they were all doing intricate dances around each other and the center of the universe.

I recall that I saw the motion of the galaxies that were near the central black hole, but as I looked outward I didn't see as much movement. And I don't know if I saw to the edge of the universe because I couldn't see the end to the galaxies before me. Of course at that instant I awoke. It's probably the only reason I remember the dream to begin with.

I was outside the universe and given this vision somehow of the vastness of the universe at a sped up seed. It was incredible. I don’t even know if what I saw in the dream has any basis in reality, but it was quite a vision.
edit on 16-3-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

thanks for sharing your dream. sometimes, i believe, our dreams are far more real and important than our 'reality' (what is real?)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: vArchon

If I could go back there I would. It was just such a jaw-dropping awesome dream.

If I had the ability I would make a video graphic of what my mind imagined, it was so awesome. But I have no ability to do such a thing, thus these words to record the dream, before it fades too much out of memory.
edit on 16-3-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

we are beings with a very limited perception of the true nature of the universe. maybe that dream was a holy glimpse into the vastness of the universe

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

What an awesome dream. How lucky to are to have such a great imagination.( or what ever dreams are)
I bet you have vivid dreams often.
As far as it meaning anything I don't know. If you enjoy the esoterical side of physics you could say you were the ultimate observer.
Which gives you creative abilities.
Wishing on a star in a big big way.
edit on 3172015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Superb! I would love to see that.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
What a great description you gave of your dream. I could almost actually envision it. It definitely makes you feel like a speck of dust doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ive had a very simular experience, multiple times

The capability of our internal spirit is vast.

I know you won't forget this

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

No two ways about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I once had a dream like this.
However, I believe we have souls, and as we know the universe is full of vibrational energies and not that I can see my aura, but I believe my aura and soul energises a purple light. In my dream it began as if I was looking over myself in bed, and then i kept zooming out to the point where I left the earth, I traveled through the sun, out the solar system, through the milky way, through other galaxies, through all those monster planets beyond our galaxay, eventually after travelling through space I found myself coming through a worm whole where I came to a place with complete anti-matter. Absolutely NOTHING, and this is when my awakening started. When matter was being brought back into that space, my light was bright and far from a HUGE orange opal shaped 3D type of light. It came to sense I found the center of the universe. All through the dream it was absolutely breath taking. Beautiful colours, stars and planets! My dream came to an end when I began suffocating in my sleep, as if the anti matter was something I was experiencing, like a death taking place. I then SAID something in my dream/ waking up and I quote exactly what I said, which was "Love the Universe".

I can't help believe that I was astral walking/ spirit walking. At this moment in my life I was suicidal and depressed. When I woke during the night I felt a sense of relief after that dream and such an awe of incredibility that I fell back asleep to continue on experience what I had just experienced. In the morning I was happy. I loved everything around me. It was like I was reborn. A month later or so, I realised that the change actually happened. It was so unbelievable. I thought, oh my gosh, I practically forgot everything that was happening to me before that night. When I remembered I had a sense of anger. I became depressed very quickly again, angry that whoever/whatever had given me that beauty didn't take my life instead after pleading and pleading spiritually. This was almost 3 years a go and I remember the dream crystal clear and I have learnt to cope with my illness'. I hold that dream as a memory and I plead that it was most increadable experience of my life, so far. And I'm 18.

They say these experiences are rare. But I have high intuition, I believe I'm not from here and my thoughts were distracted from truth. I am the fountain of life and I plead Love the Universe. I am expression, I am a teacher, a mother (in the sense of humble mother earth) and I know I hold pure feminine energy. I am a creationist and I also believe this is my very last visit to this 3D learning environment (earth). My journey is close to near over, where I will return home.
when I come across people with beautiful dreams such as you, I know within that we may not be direct soul family, but we are from the very same essence. Hold that dream like it is your written purpose. You are special and this is your time. You have learnt, and you know this earth. You are higher intuition.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   
that was a beautiful dream ...had a similar one in the cross-over to the millennium (dec-1999 days) ..whats odd is that among all dreams i've had that one STANDS OUT .. a few days b4 the dream i was on the verge of dying from a nosebleed.somehow i think smth'ng /s'mone came to my rescue that dying-night.about the dream . first i saw A DIAMOND of great brilliance..then zillions of stars falling towards its apex...at this point i was drawn to the apex/blackhole ? ...then the diamond spend on to infinity. i've had a few vivid dreams BEING in space but none come close to the beauty of that one .

since i was a child i remember dreams where am floating in the buddha LOTUS position--even long b4 i read about yoga.Also i see PURPLE scroll waves in my eyes when in the dark n sparkles of light .

maybe we are peering into the multiverse--thru the ESOTERICALLY named GREAT EYE.i don't know if tis related to the 3rd eye but n'ways thats my story.i don't mean to be leading u the "dark path" but i've read that back in the prime days of egypt the initiates wud have similar experiences upon completion of the RITES.maybe we are remembering something we did back then ..perhaps we are in the process of initiation..perhaps we are the FALLEN
_javascript:icon('
')all the same i don't regret my xperience t'was beautiful--i hope i never forget its like a universe birth-mark on the soul

also anyone here used to seeing 11:11,12:11,2:11,1:58,12:58 ??

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: godesswithin

I too am grateful for having an experience like yours. In my own sense. At my worse. Getting back gifts I had forgot I had and dreams like these. Saved me. I am so thankful for the beauty our souls have shown us. I hope we see more of this and what we are capable of with our minds. We are lucky.

new topics

top topics

join