It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim cleric child molesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In honour of Muhammad, the caravan raider and pedophile, madrassas demonstrate once again their firm resolve to live up to his legacy.

Muslim clerics, not satisfied in preaching intolerance and mass murder, are molesting children. Sources say that Islam condones this, for Muhammad himself had intercourse with a 9-year old girl.

BBC: Madrassas hit by sex abuse claims

Wholescale butchering of minority Shi'ites to continue as scheduled.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
just like the Jew's and the Catholic's and all the rest of the religions of the world this is nothing new. Is there a point to this or is it to trash all Muslims.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Is there a point to this or is it to trash all Muslims.

I'll be sure to forward your concern to one of the victims.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Gotta agree with Sauron, looks like plain old vanilla muslim bashing.
No way can the west point the finger at Islam over this.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Gotta agree with Sauron, looks like plain old vanilla muslim bashing.
No way can the west point the finger at Islam over this.

Excuse me! Sure there have been similar things happen in other religions, but they do not make it a point to rant and rave they are willing to die just so they can be with virgins do they?

Also allow me to point out we do not consider females as inferior or 2nd class citizens. You cannot say the same for the fanatic muslims can you?
Noitce I clearly stated FanaticI am well aware there are far more good muslims then bad. Too bad they will not stand up against the likes of Osama. Perhaps if they did, we would not have all this hatred coming out of the middle east, let alone Russia and other countries.

One can only blame this hatred on a select few. Can you explain why this is the case. Please be Sprecific.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"I can smell BS.!"-QOUTE.

Sad really.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   

allow me to point out we do not consider females as inferior or 2nd class citizens

you dont?? since when....

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ok, just for arguments sake, here is abuse in another religion.

The Roman Catholic Church in the US has been criticised for transferring priests known to have molested children instead of suspending them and telling the police.

news.bbc.co.uk...

If the above statement doesn't show tolerance of such behaviour I do not know what does.

One of the American cardinals discussing the paedophile priests scandal at crisis talks in Rome says the meeting is close to consensus on a "zero tolerance" policy.

"Close"? Does it really need discussing?

Anyway, this is just another excuse to Muslim bash in my opinion. Thats all it is though, my opinion. This kind of thing goes on in all religions and is very common here in the Western world.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My intentions be what they may, I find it remarkable that the most notable aspect of this story is that it is "bashing" Muslims.

I have to ask:

Is it doubted that Muhammad was a caravan raider?
Is it doubted that Muhammad was a pedophile?
Is it doubted that Muslim clerics have been involved in widespread child molestation?

Or is it just that, in spite of all this, political correctness prevents some from acknowledging the glaring truth or for expressing any sympathy for the victims?

Truly pathetic.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't recall reading about Jesus having sex with anyone let alone a 9 year old girl.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
I don't recall reading about Jesus having sex with anyone let alone a 9 year old girl.

I thought you didn't believe in Jesus.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed

He did have the habbit of shacking up with an entourage of males only.
Yet the good christians condemn that kind of behaviour :p

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa
My intentions be what they may, I find it remarkable that the most notable aspect of this story is that it is "bashing" Muslims.

The reason it may be considered Muslim bashing is due to the title. You seem to have singled out Muslims, whether that be your intent or not. Maybe a title such as "Child abuse in religion" and then examples of it happening in nearly EVERY religion would have gotten a better discussion.

Just my opinion, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Muslims seem to wish to live in the past as it was about 1,000 years ago, but with this molestation thing and the female circumcision thing they like to do, it sounds like they're trying to catch up with some of the more 'modern' religions.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeirToBokassa
In honour of Muhammad, the caravan raider and pedophile, madrassas demonstrate once again their firm resolve to live up to his legacy.

Muslim clerics, not satisfied in preaching intolerance and mass murder, are molesting children.

Insulting rhetoric, even when directed at political groups and not specific ATS members is strictly forbidden and will result in warnings

edit. to be nice.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Mmmm, if i looked, and quite frankly i cant be bothered this thread is just baiting, on google i could probably find a half dozen articles about Catholic priests molesting children. This is not a Muslim thing but an act of individual evil. Do we say that the entire Christian/Catholic religion is evil because of a few evil men? Of course not, so why do you (the author of this tread ) insist on painting the Muslim religion with this rather disgusting brush.
You need to take a look at your motives my friend, hatred is an ugly emotion and does not lead to constructive discussion.

If you have something by all means share it but this is scraping the barrel a bit don't you think?

new topics

top topics

join