It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Rockefeller and Tri Lateral Commission Video from 80's sitcom.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
vigilantcitizen.com...

It's from Vigilant Citizen and it shows a conspiracy theorist ranting about the evil doings of the Rockefellers and the Tri Lateral Commission while being considered a complete wacko in the eyes of the police who arrested him for vandalizing the TLC's office.

I'm fully aware that conspiracy theories have been around for a very long time. It just really struck me for some reason that this video was on a sitcom that aired on national tv when I was six years old.

I also found it almost comical that people that question the governments and those in authority have always been immediately branded as "crazy" and not taken seriously at all.

Anyway, hopefully others will find it as interesting/comical as I did.
edit on 16-3-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: checked the link...it works

I tried to embed the video but I couldn't get it to work. If anyone else could try, I would really appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Talk about "in plain sight". Great find, OP. Put it into a comedy and associate it with crazy conspiracy theorists, when it is they who have been the crazy conspirators all along. Well they've been working on it a long time now, and many of us have seen through it finally. Mind games. Using Hollywood movies for the same purpose. Kind of made me want to barf when he mentioned the names.

edit on 16-3-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I know!

Kissinger and George H. really stood out for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I tried to embed the video but I couldn't get it to work. If anyone else could try, I would really appreciate it.

It can be found in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about being 'that guy', but I'll leave it to you to report it to the mods.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

It can be found in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about being 'that guy', but I'll leave it to you to report it to the mods.

Lol! No problem.

This is the second thread I've started that's a repeat. I guess I need to step up my game a bit.

Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

join