It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC exposed using OLD Putin video to Claim Putin has Returned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The plot thickens, apparently Zolotov , Was a bodyguard to a few of the elites, and became Putin's Judo partner. It was rumoured he had organised crime connections. He was supposed to have been appointed to become head of the FSB. but Putin didn't turn up to ok the appointment. The unwritten rule of not killing your opposition has been violated. As exile was the usual option . So a lot of the elites are now getting twitchy . Because of the growing corruption and crime, Russia has become the number one destination for Black market money , owing to the economic sanctions, it can get laundered quite easily. So basically a bunch of criminals are now running a Superpower, Its been reported that Putin's real support is about 20% all the Putin rallies are state sponsored and if Putin left office his support base would soon dissolve. I would have thought that the Russian people deserved better.

It has been reported that Zolotov was a supporter of Medvedev liberalisation. Which ultimately would lead to a clean up and a return to law. So its starting to look like Putin been cleaning house?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The plot thickens, apparently Zolotov ... was supposed to have been appointed to become head of the FSB. but Putin didn't turn up to ok the appointment. The unwritten rule of not killing your opposition has been violated. As exile was the usual option . So a lot of the elites are now getting twitchy .
It has been reported that Zolotov was a supporter of Medvedev liberalisation. Which ultimately would lead to a clean up and a return to law. So its starting to look like Putin been cleaning house?

Excellent point! You clearly understand the inner working of Russia! It's nice to see in a sea of crazy.

I have heard that Zolotov was denied by Putin at the last minute. Combined with the Kadyrov 3 medals in 9 days now you can see a star rising and another one falling.

It isn't all played out yet of course...but we all know the players so it will be pretty easy to put together what happened.

Check out my new thread on an early theory of what happened while Putin was gone...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Yes we need a little bit more valid information, for the next move to become clearer. But I'm picking when you do deals with the Devil, like Putin seems to have done, the raw consolidation of power, and the barely disguised offing of potential threats , its more of the act of desperation, he must be an international pariah, many countries know they cant do business in these circumstances, and would be very wary of the man. So he sees that the writing is on the wall . Now any exit strategy is compromised.

If he goes ahead and nationalises the Rothschild central bank . As is being reported , I think that his exit strategy, is a forgone conclusion . Mind you it will be a flash funeral.
edit on 18-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I tried to post a thread here in AT but couldn't why? help me out people of the people.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: moronic
I tried to post a thread here in AT but couldn't why? help me out people of the people.

Because you have less than 20 posts which has been a long rule for New users.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

So i need to post more than 20 posts in order to have my own thread??

Thanks Metal Man!
edit on 19-3-2015 by moronic because: a

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The MSM is hiding something.

Very obvious !!

I completely agree with your quote. Question I have is....What is the benefit of the American MSM to hide something going on in Russia?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: windwaker
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Someone posted a comment in one of the threads about increased transmission of the "Skyking skyking do not answer" transmission on short wave radio frequencies in the past few days. I did a Google search on this type of transmission and I found this website which claims that its pretty routine but also meaningless when it comes to signifying any ramp-up in nuclear or conventional warfare threat between countries. The reason the page gave was very interesting and supports your idea.

From the web site Nuclear Warriors on HF Radio :

Thomas P. M. Barnett, a well known expert on the large scale military affairs, asserts that great-power warfare is unlikely to ever occur between nuclear powers. Core industrialized countries are becoming more economically intertwined and less likely to engage in ultimately self-destructive campaigns against trading partners. Such populations of people tend to favor peaceful engagement with others who share economic and political similarities. Therefore it is possible that the nuclear strike forces responsible for EAMs will practice their doomsday scenarios indefinitely. At the same time, conventional forces will shift focus to less observable operations against rogue regimes and adversaries who are unresponsive to deterrence. That means conflicts will often be fought covertly by special operations forces.

This fact also makes my paranoid mind think that some covert action was performed in Moscow this past weekend, and that is why the MSM is not reporting all of the facts.

In the absence of facts, let's not assume anything. Let's just go on what's available.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join