It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC exposed using OLD Putin video to Claim Putin has Returned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wrong thread retracted
edit on 17-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That was the topic of discussion on Radio Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis last night. I thought maybe they had cooked up some false flag to draw attention away from Hillary's imploding campaign but this seemed to be just the opposite. The media wasn't talking about it and nobody knew what happened to Putin. Then they started talking about us being at Defcon 3 and Russia being at Defcon 2. Maybe he's sick, maybe he was poisoned or offed, maybe he got implicated in that murder of his political foe/critic. Or maybe he's being briefed on something big that's about to go down. Is Obama still visible or has he also been taken somewhere to rehearse his lines when something happens?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
News stations will cut and paste old footage and / or irrelevant footage into their news stories and make it seem like it was taken today and pertinent to the current event. For example, using Haiti's earthquake footage when talking about a new earthquake somewhere they don't have footage from yet.

I think it's still a good find. The news media has low integrity. They might just be running whatever footage the Kremlin gives them, too - who knows.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Echtelion

Don't go back to the hockey boards...you don't fit in there even worse!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

From the AP:

On Friday, state television showed footage of Putin meeting with the head of the Russian Supreme Court at Putin's residence in Novo-Ogaryovo, outside Moscow. In the footage, the Russian leader showed no obvious sign of disability. The Kremlin statement did not say what day the meeting took place.

abcnews.go.com...

ABC was fed the footage or more accurately took it from Russia's State Media...as was Russia's State Media's plan...

I don't see anything that points toward anything than sloppy journalism and Russian Media's intent to mislead.

My question is...why did Russian Media need to mislead? If it was a big enough deal where they had to quell rumors, why not actually show Putin?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm so disappointed with this website, when so many conspiratorial websites turn out to be lies... Or when they turn out to be true, and lots of people say that the story is bs and the poster must be crazy for believing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
stories*

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
I sent a comment to ABC asking for a response to this ATS thread. Somehow I don't expect to get a reply!

then why waste your time? why waste everyone elses time for that matter?
which part of 'stock footage' you didn't understand?

seriously, give it a break.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Seriously, your comment is stupid. Read the thread next time. Lots of people found ABC misleading to the extreme.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Seriously, your comment is stupid. Read the thread next time. Lots of people found ABC misleading to the extreme.

Fire down the road from the Kremlin, power in the Kremlin goes out for three hours, but the seat of power would have its own generators?. Swat helicopters land on the kremlins helipad. Swat team goes through Kremlin with night vision goggles, finds Vicktor Zolotov, and kills him in gunfight. Putin might have copped it as well, anyway without Zolotov, hes f&^%$#. C.I.A. says Putin had a cold. R.T. releases old footage to assure everyone nothing is amiss. But makes a mistake by saying the meeting with the Kazakhstan premier happened a few days back. Then retracts and says it was Monday. Plenty of time to Photoshop, images for the sheeple. Tanks surround Moscow, and the Prime ministers office, then stand down. Medvedev has said very little hasn't he? "So please move along nothing to see here".

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why is this even still going ?

This is why I did not jump on the "Putin is dead" band wagon.

The MSM recycled some old footage big deal.

People act like the Russian government is going to fake Putin being alive or still in power until the end of his term lol. If he were dead or over thrown it would be of no benefit to the ruling faction to mislead the public for years on end. It would not be the first time either.

Please stop this nonsense. This is as huge distraction.
edit on 18-3-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky
You really thought you had something there, didn't you...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Well they covered up Chernobyl until radiation warnings started going off in Europe.

A head of state drops off the radar for 10+ days. Its going to raise eyebrows to those following the stories / interested in that topic.

Did we ever get confirmation about the head of Putins bodyguard detail being killed / missing?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Should this thread be moved by a mod to the 'debunked' section now?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
how does it feel jumping the gun only to be let down?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The second image is actually dated 2014 Good thing we use Arabic numerals . reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe there is no footage available...a reply to: noeltrotsky

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The MSM is hiding something.

Very obvious !!

And not surprising.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I have to agree with you.

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DarthFazer

Well they covered up Chernobyl until radiation warnings started going off in Europe.

A head of state drops off the radar for 10+ days. Its going to raise eyebrows to those following the stories / interested in that topic.

Did we ever get confirmation about the head of Putins bodyguard detail being killed / missing?

No confirmation about Zolotov that I seen. According to rumor, he was supposed to be appointed head of FSB but Putin didn't attend the meeting so it never happened.

According to some information Russian President Vladimir Putin was going to appoint General Viktor Zolotov as head of the FSB. However, this did not happen because the Russian President was absent.

Zolotov rumor here

The FSB is one of the power factions in Russia, the secret services derived from the old KGB. The rumor plays into internal power struggles.

If Putin didn't make his chosen appointment it could mean Zolotov is dead, or Putin changed his mind, of Putin is not really the all powerful leader he is portrayed as.
edit on 18-3-2015 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join