It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC exposed using OLD Putin video to Claim Putin has Returned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In the "Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found" mega thread, several posters in that thread were dismissing all the talk on social media as baseless rumors and that we should all just sit back and wait for "confirmation." See, this thread in why we can't do that, the "official news" outlets are easily turned into propaganda outlets for the elites controlling the governments.

ABC is not the only guilty party here, all the MSM outlets appear to be giving Russia a pass on the activities taking place in the Kremlin, and the Russian MSM "official" news outlets are the most culpable of all.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Using the typical laziness of western msm to keep the conspiracy alive. Stock footage is used all the time.

Here is a question for you, seeing as though the western msm can't be trusted anymore in your eyes, will all of you be treating it with the same contempt that you treat rt with?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
March 16, 2014, of Putin called the new Aman, they could not kill him March 5, 2015, perhaps Putin in the subject and I look forward to response on August 9

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

RT actually has some very interesting interviewees...ones that never get much play in the Western MSM. The big problem with RT is the obvious and constant bias. It's like FOX on steroids with it's nationalist agenda. I suspect RT will begin to be delisted around the world because of this issue. Which will be too bad because the tidbits of suppressed information it let out are worthwhile.

Not just my opinion by the way...
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Great find, Noeltrotsky! As I mentioned in another thread I think we should wait a few days and see if he makes more appearances in the public eye. If we don't see any more new clips then there really might be something wrong.

And I agree with several others: Why haven't we heard news on the body guard? Did he, in fact, get killed?

I also linked your thread to Skeptic Overlord's one, The Stealthy Coup.

edit on 17-3-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: sosobad

RT actually has some very interesting interviewees...ones that never get much play in the Western MSM. The big problem with RT is the obvious and constant bias. It's like FOX on steroids with it's nationalist agenda. I suspect RT will begin to be delisted around the world because of this issue. Which will be too bad because the tidbits of suppressed information it let out are worthwhile.

Not just my opinion by the way...
www.ibtimes.co.uk...

There has been a major push by international companies blocking everything got to do with Crimea/Russia since they voted to join Russia. From McDonald's to Visa.

YouTube is owned by Google and actively spies on their users and passes on their information/web searches/browsing habits to the alphabet agencies. It comes as no surprise that they are blocking the kremlins propaganda source, there is a close relationship with the west and Google. The fact they pull rt on their behaviour and not the other msm outlets speaks volumes. The amount of videos on youtube that are just downright lies but are never pulled should also speak volumes. If they pull rt on their lies they should in turn do the same for all lies on youtube channels, western msm youtube channels also.

But it doesn't answer the question, will everyone that thinks ABC is pushing lies with the video start treating western msm as propaganda too or will their opinion revert as soon as a story they agree with gets aired?
edit on 17-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What I find odd is that we didn't even hear about the fire from our MSM here. Normally that would have at least made some kind of news on it's own.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Someone posted a comment in one of the threads about increased transmission of the "Skyking skyking do not answer" transmission on short wave radio frequencies in the past few days. I did a Google search on this type of transmission and I found this website which claims that its pretty routine but also meaningless when it comes to signifying any ramp-up in nuclear or conventional warfare threat between countries. The reason the page gave was very interesting and supports your idea.

From the web site Nuclear Warriors on HF Radio :

Thomas P. M. Barnett, a well known expert on the large scale military affairs, asserts that great-power warfare is unlikely to ever occur between nuclear powers. Core industrialized countries are becoming more economically intertwined and less likely to engage in ultimately self-destructive campaigns against trading partners. Such populations of people tend to favor peaceful engagement with others who share economic and political similarities. Therefore it is possible that the nuclear strike forces responsible for EAMs will practice their doomsday scenarios indefinitely. At the same time, conventional forces will shift focus to less observable operations against rogue regimes and adversaries who are unresponsive to deterrence. That means conflicts will often be fought covertly by special operations forces.

This fact also makes my paranoid mind think that some covert action was performed in Moscow this past weekend, and that is why the MSM is not reporting all of the facts.
edit on 17-3-2015 by windwaker because: Added more.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Here is what I see

Guy like you, smart and well traveled, oh yes I read your posts, there is no way you didn't know that filler footage is the norm

You just wanted to propagate hoax that Putin is missing

Tsk tsk tsk

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I couldn't care less about Putin's whereabouts but I am shocked when I read comments like: "This happens all the time, nothing to see, move on..."

Are you kidding me? If that is the case, news agencies should be held responsible for spreading misleading 'news'.

Also the "you don't seem to care when it happens with other news". I can explain that. People don't really notice things like that in cases that don't interest them much, that is not a crime. It doesn't matter when or why it comes out or stirs someone's interest, the main thing is that it comes out at all.

I am mostly shocked by those that seem to have known this for so long but:

a) didn't think it is a big deal
b) didn't think it may actually be worth it to tell others.

It seems a few here are sitting on a high horse, knowing something that others didn't and then tell us how lame and stupid we all are for not knowing, when in fact a news agency reporting old footage as new IS ACTUALLY A MASSIVE CONSPIRACY.

It worries me that those in 'the know' tell us to just sweep something this big under the floor. You should be worried and help sort this out, not belittle others.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

He's back, people saw him, this is proven, give up, you got trolled, get over it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Much appreciated!

I do think Putin is back however. And a proud father to yet another girl!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It appears LYING is never good CUZ you have to dig more for the TRUTH.....what do WE know.......Putin footage was dated.......a talk of a Russian coupe.....but even if true it would have to have control characteristics anyways or success wouldn't be achieved,,........AT THE same time the Media is Lying about the dated Footage........AND suggesting a western COUPE.........but really what is the CONNECT,.......st.Petersburg catholics disguised as JEWS........so why the disguise.........MY intelligence suggests while the netanyahoo speech was taited by a republican partisan email communicate suggesting intelligent partisan coupe attempt.......at the same time a physical coupe in Russia suggests the catholic Jews are leveraging........so do we really care.....well I think Americans know better and will have to accept being influence by religiosity but IF true........should be a learning experience knowing MEDIA will LIE.......that's why we the people are attempting to identify intelligent news source with a credible rating......and the WEB benefits.......as we NOW understand the REAL coupe is NEWS programmed LIE versus WEB which is taking place slowly moving away from Cable and TV.......THATS the COUPE.........truth people we also need a better America not influence but intelligently powerful to keep completion threat assessments in Lieu of improved relations suggesting IMPROVEMENT in relations all together.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Another old photo claimed to be from one of today's meetings? (Posted by Vasa Croe)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-3-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

He's back, people saw him, this is proven, give up, you got trolled, get over it.

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!! Why NO pics? NOT ONE!!!!! Back up your claim.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe he was riding a bear while surfing on the back of a great white....

everyone needs a break in their own way

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's not surprising, however Media outlets have been doing this for decades, in years gone by the media outlets would have "FILE FOOTAGE" clearly visible if the footage was not up to date but they don't seem to do that nowadays. They also used to state that 'FOOTAGE COURTESY OF CHANNEL X" but that doesn't happen anymore either.

If you really want to know if footage is not recycled, then check for blurring where the original sources watermark should've been. I don't think there is any more to this story but it does highlight the unscrupulous methods of the MSM.

edit on 17-3-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

At least he's wearing a safety strap in case he falls off his board!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
noeltrotsky, you just exposed yourself as another political troll! This has been posted and debunked on Godlikeproductions and on Youtube, and it's complete fluff.

Mainstream media recycles old footage all the time, but this one involving Putin meeting with the Kyrgiz State leader is NEW, was made in front of tons of journalists, and Putin even made a reference to the wild rumors about his disappearance. Who cares about that footage from last year? It's irrelevant with last day's meeting.

Probably Putin indeed went to Switzerland to assist the birth of his child, which would explain why he cancelled meetings for about a week. Politicians are not robots, or at least outside of the US and UK...

The fact this thread has got 54 flags at the moment and ended up on top of ATS frontpage makes me wanna flush this website, once more.
edit on 17/3/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join