It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC exposed using OLD Putin video to Claim Putin has Returned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: muchmadness
Why is Charles Grodin wearing a wig in that ABC News broadcast?

What's up with this Bruce jenner trend ?

BPA in all plastics, and when it gets warm it gives off
its hormone disrupting effects and has even been seen
to gender bend fish in rivers.

It would go a long way to explain a lot of issues that
link up with endocrine disruptors.

My favorite thing they did is when they released
new products labelled BPA free, and they put BPS
in it instead which is basically the same damn thing
and the gullible sheeple went and bought it like it
was fine.

Its amazing how the murderers kill them, are caught at
it and then ask the sheeple to trust them again, and they do.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Ex_MislTech because: grammar

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The news broadcasters use stock footage and they rarely do their own investigative reporting by relying on AP or UPI or other news agencies who get their reports from someone else. "News", there's nothing really new about it when it comes from the same sources all the time. They just take the cheapest and easiest ways to create their programs rather than doing something real, original and meaningful. Predigested and regurgitated for your consumption.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
All right, so is it all stock video or is their actually some original footage of Putin shown today? From that clip its hard to tell what was from today and in the past? At what time-slice was the supposed actual footage from today in the OP post?

Is their an actual clip of video of him shown today and not in the past or just pics?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
All right, so is it all stock video or is their actually some original footage of Putin shown today? From that clip its hard to tell what was from today and in the past? At what time-slice was the supposed actual footage from today in the OP post?

Is their an actual clip of video of him shown today and not in the past or just pics?

I think the only 'real' footage was the first few seconds sitting at the small table before they cut to the reporter.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Yeah but they also have him on tape talking about his absence. That would throw this off wouldn't it?

second line

Wow, so there is no Putin anyone can be sure of.

They just have him generically talking about rumors, he must have commented about rumors many times over the last 12 years. He did not mention any rumor specifically to tie it to current events. Then they had the guy he supposedly met comment about Putin driving him around with no photos of Putin driving him around. That other diplomat came to town the day before so could have been prepped to say anything, it was obviously heavily staged as usual.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is crazy. Seeing the two videos compared side by side made my imagination run away with me.

What if The United States and NATO took over Russia over the weekend with no shots fired?

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

So, who do I trust to provide correct, factual information on current events? This past week has shown (to me at least) that:

1. Most, if not all mainstream media are bought-and-paid-for government / Corporate mouthpieces.
2. Social media giants manipulate their traffic data to suit certain agendas - again seemingly government / Corporate agendas.
3. There is a HUGE war on for my mind - for me to "think" a particular way, or to have a certain opinion on a particular topic.

F$%& it, maybe I will just start making ship up like everyone else.

TRUTH BE DAMNED.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Um yeah. Maybe been on here a bit too long?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
a reply to: Rocker2013

Stock footage is perfectly fine to add context to a story. It sure isn't fine about a story of a missing leader finally being spotted today!

Interesting how people accept it however. When standards have been lowered for so long normal and acceptable simply drops.

I didn't see you complaining the other thousand times this kind of thing has been exposed on stories MORE important than this one.

This has happened so many times its incredible, and now you are shocked ???-.-

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Q a reply to: noeltrotsky
Maybe he is on a top secret mission to Ukraine or some place where its important no one knows. A place that wouldbrequire secrecy due to danger.

edit on 17-3-2015 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Why did Alexie Venediktov, one of the most respected reporters in Moscow flee to Moscow airport early in the morning of the 9th Mar. Fearing for his life. Getting on a plane to Israel With his son. Mossad agent getting out quick? This dosnt appear to be over, in fact where is Victor Zolotov. Is he in fact dead. As Putin's hit man he would have a lot of blood on his hands, and would have to be eliminated , if Putin was compromised.

edit on 17-3-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, who do I trust to provide correct, factual information on current events? This past week has shown (to me at least) that:

1. Most, if not all mainstream media are bought-and-paid-for government / Corporate mouthpieces.
2. Social media giants manipulate their traffic data to suit certain agendas - again seemingly government / Corporate agendas.
3. There is a HUGE war on for my mind - for me to "think" a particular way, or to have a certain opinion on a particular topic.

F$%& it, maybe I will just start making ship up like everyone else.

Well A.B.C. got the footage from R.T. We all know how trustworthy R.T. is when it comes to political reporting . If Anything! repeat Anything! happens to Putin the World stock markets would go into free-fall. Any reasonable hint of War Ditto. All our M.S.M. Would have to answer to their masters.

TRUTH BE DAMNED.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

uhm yeah..

My post was in response to a poster saying they were not following what was being suggested an said they weren't seeing what was being discussed in the 2 videos.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Haha. Told you so...
Sorry forgot S&F for the find and sharing.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Peeple because: forgot

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: windwaker
This is crazy. Seeing the two videos compared side by side made my imagination run away with me.

What if The United States and NATO took over Russia over the weekend with no shots fired?

What if Putin and the other world leaders are just like WWF wrestling...only pretending to fight. Basically playing games with us to sell their war toys, destabilize regions to divey up the resources among themselves and plunder our banks.

What if?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

okay that was a great find. some impressive attention to detail.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Interesting... Even when its suggested their is an internal issue with putins government people still find a way to blame the west while ignoring the possibility that not everyone in Russia is in love with putin.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
blueblood ukrainian and western media have experienced the break-up addict, they can not live a day without Russia Putin and without a sip red blood

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: aarys

They might not have the actual footage which RT had and used some old video.

if they dont have actual, then it is supposed to be marked as archival footage on the clip.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Great just when you think it's over. Good find though, I'm not surprised to see something like this. I am a little surprised someone thought they could get away with it.

I haven't looks in to the video details myself yet. But if it is true that the video is from the past. That means we have proof our media is covering up something, sure we know they do but having proof is great. Maybe it'd cause enough of a stir to stop the wall of lies we're always faced with for our current media suppliers.

I do wounder why a US based media company would want to or would be asked to cover this up though. This couldn't be written off as just a slip up. It takes too much planning someone had to want this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join