It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: If I'm elected, there will be no Palestinian state

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not shocking to me at all as he has always been transparent about that as well as his political party. Hardliner Zionist list that as at he top of the list of there objectives when it comes to securing and expanding Israel.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: here4this
a reply to: Jobeycool

But , if you go straight by religous information , they do have a point. Remember up to the time of Father Abraham the Holy books , the Quran, Torah, and the Old Testament were in lockstep. And if you recall the story , Abraham was fooled by Sarah into believing that Isaac was Ishmael . By the very Hebrew laws of the time , all lands and possessions should go to the eldest son which was in fact Ishmael.
See the clash happening right now.Fact is Abraham got the land and convanent.Me and you clashing right now.Why this will lead to the Battle of Armageddon.
We may all be dead by the time that unfolds.

Putin is stirring up war games as we speak.Think He does not know what is going on with the world.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It may be possible that Palestine will get a State,but they will not last if Hamas and Hezbolah and radical people are running it.Hardly even form.Netenyahu likely has all ready won.Because you have to set up a cabinet because how dangerous of a place Israel is in.

The cabinet has to all agree with each other and not fight with each other.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: here4this

But , if you go straight by religous information , they do have a point. Remember up to the time of Father Abraham the Holy books , the Quran, Torah, and the Old Testament were in lockstep. And if you recall the story , Abraham was fooled by Sarah into believing that Isaac was Ishmael . By the very Hebrew laws of the time , all lands and possessions should go to the eldest son which was in fact Ishmael.
See the clash happening right now.Fact is Abraham got the land and convanent.Me and you clashing right now.Why this will lead to the Battle of Armageddon.
We may all be dead by the time that unfolds.

Mayhaps you misunderstand . You and I do not "clash". I have nothing against any religion , belief , person , etc. in this world . It is , and has always been , the leaders that cause the strife. I am well read in all religions , beliefs and customs. Due to this , I have progressed beyond any reservations that people normally have. As I see it we are all traveling through space on this infinitely tiny speck of dust we tend to call Earth with a very infinitely small lifespan.Why can't everyone just say we are basically all the same and our RACE is HUMAN . not delineated by anyone's description , and live in peace ?

Putin is stirring up war games as we speak.Think He does not know what is going on with the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Israel joins the very short list of apartheid states - not a good club to be a member of. There's Rhodesia (former state of), South Africa (before reform), and... Israel.

Indeed some scholars have written that the apartheid state under Israel is worse than that of Nazi Germany (pre-holocaust). (see Immortalising the Myth Comparing Zionist Apartheid Israel to Nazi Germany) You have to wonder at the level of hate espoused toward recognizing Palestinian Arabs as a people.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No no no. Abraham was not "fooled" by sarah about ishmail. your story is wrong. SARAH had her servant girl/slave SLeep with Abraham. her name was HAGGAR. If SARAH had doen that WHY did SHE have her son threw out and exiled?

Sarah lost faith in Gods promise to her having a son. So she had haggar sleep with him. ALTHOUGH She had a SON first Haggar was not married to abraham. ALSO th ePromise was between GOD and SARAH and ABRAHAM and NOT HAGGAR.

God promised that SARAH and ABRAHAMS first born(as in SARAh actually pushing the baby out herself) would inherit the blessings. Also did sarah have haggar when the promise was made to her and abraham?

To be fair though God gave ishmail a role as well. to be a thorn in everyones side until the end. Which haggar made sure to instill a hatred of ishmails half brother Isaac.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Israel joins the very short list of apartheid states - not a good club to be a member of. There's Rhodesia (former state of), South Africa (before reform), and... Israel.

Indeed some scholars have written that the apartheid state under Israel is worse than that of Nazi Germany (pre-holocaust). (see Immortalising the Myth Comparing Zionist Apartheid Israel to Nazi Germany) You have to wonder at the level of hate espoused toward recognizing Palestinian Arabs as a people.
they are not an aparthied state though. Arab israelis have full equal citizenship. putting up a wall at your national borders to keep people from murdering you is not apartheid. nice try though.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This change in rhetoric is designed to cover the strange gains made by his party during the election in the polls.

I'm sure more electronic voting mistakes

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Religious consequences of Israel jewish state proposal

If Netanyahu is re-elected, Israel has a Europe problem

Nobody ever thought the window for a two-state solution would ever truly close — or be closed. Benjamin Netanyahu just declared it so in a last-ditched attempt to rally his base ahead of elections.

Forget whatever temporary crisis Benjamin Netanyahu created with the United States in his campaign speech on the Hill. If Netanyahu is re-elected on Tuesday, Israel is going to have a much more serious problem with Europe.

In an interview with Israeli news site NRG one day before elections, the prime minister made clear what he has only hinted at and skirted around for years.

The interviewer wasn’t going to have it. “If you are prime minister, a Palestinian state will not be established?” he asked.

“Indeed,” responded Netanyahu.

And therein lies the problem. The very foundation of Netanyahu’s strategy vis-a-vis the Palestinians and the international community has been to stall, to muddle, to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

His strategy has paid off thus far. Nobody in the world fully believes that Netanyahu ever earnestly went all-in to peace talks, but as long as the process continued, as long as there was a chance, the gravest consequences of Israel’s intransigence have been held at bay.

In Brussels last year senior EU bureaucrats crafting Europe’s policy in the Middle East made clear to me that the ongoing peace process was the only thing stopping them from implementing what can only be described as sanctions.

But if the Israeli government were to declare officially that two states were off the table and if the peace process were to be declared definitively dead, then there would be no more “business as usual.”

Last year, the idea seemed fantastical. No-one — neither diplomats nor analysts — believed the Israeli side would ever say say ‘game over.’ But things have changed.

And it is important to note that Europe is Israel’s largest trading partner, which gives it tremendous influence.

Netanyahu’s declaration, should he be re-elected, would also provide the Palestinian Authority with reasons beyond reproach to move ahead in the United Nations and other international institutions.

This will make things a bit awkward for the United States. How can it continue to veto anti-settlement resolutions in the UN Security Council if the Israeli government’s official position is that Palestinian statehood is off the table — that the West Bank belongs to Israel and not the Palestinians?

Would an International Criminal Court investigation into Israeli settlements as a war crime be emboldened by a newly unabashedly settler government?

We’ll find out in a few days.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
"No Palestinian state" is rather ironic when you think about it. The area in which people call 'Palestine' was around much longer than Israel itself. Israel was basically scooped up and created out of thin air within what was once/is called Palestine. Which is why a lot of creeds/countries/areas around Israel don't care too highly about them. Their viewed as pretty much stealing the "holy land." While backed by western countries. And that doesn't help much either. I never much cared for Israel. Nor do I care much about the U.S./west protecting them so much. After it's creation it's just caused even more hate and turmoil. And war for that matter. I say Israel itself was a mistake. I see absolutely no good that has come from it. And trying to get rid of the rest of Palestine would be an even dumber idea. There's been enough messling as there is. But hey, meddling is good for business is it not?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Honcho

The region of North America was around a lot longer than the US Canada and Mexico...

The Jewish religion has been around a lot longer than Islam.

your point?

edit on 18-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So is it Moses Exodus or the 7-days war that should be applicable to define the borders ?

And North America was inhabitted before the 'white man' showed up.
Who showed up there first, the Spanish or the Vikings anyway ?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The United States might as well be called greater Israel because minor Israel is calling the shots in America. Congress is up to it's eyeballs in Jews and Jewish lobbyists. I'm not sending my kids to fight Israels war when they start one.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The region of North America was around a lot longer than the US Canada and Mexico...

The Jewish religion has been around a lot longer than Islam.

your point?

So, whoever made the first religion in the area automatically should control the region? With that logic, an eastern country such as Russia should have backed/aided a Native Indian state within the United States years ago. Do you have any idea how disastrous/volatile that would be?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

So is it Moses Exodus or the 7-days war that should be applicable to define the borders ?

And North America was inhabitted before the 'white man' showed up.
Who showed up there first, the Spanish or the Vikings anyway ?

Well I would go with the Native Americans and then we can debate which European group arrived there later.

My point was to counter the idiotic claim that Israelis were there to start out with, when in fact they were. If we are going to use the idiotic who was there first argument no one wins because something or someone will always be there first.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
The United States might as well be called greater Israel because minor Israel is calling the shots in America. Congress is up to it's eyeballs in Jews and Jewish lobbyists. I'm not sending my kids to fight Israels war when they start one.

Much better to set up new Warsaw ghettos and let them help build Auschwitz II's right?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The argument people like to make about Palestine always results back into religion.

Why do Muslims always call on Allah to help them kill the Jews? Further considering how long after Islam came after the Jewish religion, what place does religion have at all in the argument?

Both sides are wrong and because of that the Arabs and Israelis will continue to die while the idiots running the 2 sides continue their my god is better than your god game.

Like I said in other threads.. the leaders on both sides need to be taken to a deserted island in the pacific so they can play lord of the flies there. Lets those who want peace be allowed to achieve it.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The ancient Hebrews were nomadic people.
Modern Israel is supposed to be the land of Jews, descendant from the ancient Hebrews.
The concept of a specific country for nomadic people is probably worth a thread on his own.

About the Israeli borders, it's interesting to consider the practical aspects of the Israeli fence.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: wantsome

Much better to set up new Warsaw ghettos and let them help build Auschwitz II's right?
Turn on the showers and fire the ovens right?...sarcasm. As soon as someone stands up against Israel supposedly their an antisemite? My grandfather was at Omaha Beach Normandy 1st wave in WW2. He fought against the Nazi's to liberate Europe and the Jewish people. Doesn't mean I have to like how Jewish people try to buy influence with corrupt politicians. Jews make up less then 1/100th or less of the population and they have the largest lobby in Washington. What Israel wants Israel gets. I'll be damned if I'm going to send my kids to fight Israels war.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Or how Arab countries screwed the Palestinians over when they took their situation and hijacked in their own attempts to wipe Israel off the map.

have you considered Palestine would have had their own state had Arab nations not invaded and LOST territory in the process.

don't start a war and then bitch to the world when you lose in the process.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join