It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trigger: When, Where and How

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
WORLD WAR 3
Hello everyone, and greetings from the US East Coast.

This would seemingly be my first thread post on ATS. It is, but only under my current username. I've been a member here since nearly the beginning. Several names, many breaks and absences. Now is the time for me to keep my thoughts, theories, knowledge and opinions as relevant as necessary during these amazing times in which we live in.

So, let's begin. The Third World War. You can use the ever prominent Google machine and find claims from all corners of the globe that said conflict has already begun. Whether the cause being the rise of ISIS, or the continuing tensions over Ukraine, one must ask themselves what they feel the answer is. One would assume that if WW3 had already begun, it would be openly announced as such, from mainstream to independent media and journalism.
So if I am to be asked that question, I can give a definitive no. Why? Easy. I'm looking for one big event, one monstrous incident, as the trigger. Something along the lines of, oh I don't know, the German invasion of Poland, 9/11, maybe a direct declaration of war perhaps?
Indeed, the conflicts occurring around the globe today do appear to be one massive war on the surface. That makes sense, when you package them all together in a neat little Fleming gift basket with a bloody bow. However, you must remember, that they are joint and seperate. I, myself, require a definitive fight card, a "tale of the tape", if you will. I need a layout of the fighters, who versus who, and what directly lead up to the matchup.
So, what will be the trigger? Who will throw the first punch? Will Putin decide he has had enough, and declare war on NATO, the West or just the USA? Will ISIS somehow spark a major regional conflict beyond which has already occurred, only to metamorphosize into the long awaited third war of the world? Or will it be something different all together?
I want your thoughts ATS. I want to see proposed timelines. I want to see previous events stacked against each other, and where you think said events will lead. Be thoughtful, and try to remain as realistic as possible.
Let's go.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: s1ngular1ty

Whatever actually sets it off, may be readily apparent. Look at the World Wars. How on earth would anyone figure on the assassination of one person being the match to set off one? And World War II, while it seemed a lot more obvious was actually a much slower burn in the sense that every nation tried to appease Hitler right up until he rolled over their borders ... until England that is and the only thing that likely saved them was the channel and their stubborn character.

So, what kind of event will this be? Will it be a quick, sudden flash or a slow burn?

I don't know but I'll bet no one will recognize it until the war is over with except for the historians' dissections.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Read up on North Korea's meetings lately.....I think there is a play in the works. There is at least one upcoming meeting that is a first for Kim Jong Un and Russia. There was an unannounced visit there last week, and directly after that a meeting with Cuba...odd.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Major players include Russia, China and the U.S. in terms of military might.

Then there are the various nations in Europe and the Middle East which will also have to choose sides. The Israel/Palestine issue also will be a factor in nations picking sides.

I see most of the developed countries of the world moving forward and looking for a new way to back up their currencies, while the U.S. wants to cling to its artificial backing without making any change.

The U.S. has built up a pretty massive military, and the best naval force in the world but without anything real to bolster up our currency it is still just a matter of time before the nation gets stopped dead in its tracks.

Will government leaders finally realize we need to change our financial system, or will they simply use propaganda and place the blame on others as a way of making excuses to enter into conflict? Fighting until the very end to defend the fake monetary system...

I do sense that a large-scale war with many nations involved is overdue and may be coming to a theater near me soon, unfortunately. Russia, China, the U.S. are the 3 biggest players I would think though.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Russia has major interest in the ME with both Iran and Syria. Russia would like to corner the market as much as possible on petroleum through the ME region. Only two nations prevent this at present: Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Shia rebels took Yemen which lies directly south of Saudi Arabia and Iran has moved against ISIS in Iraq recently. With Russian backing, it is not impossible to think that both the Syrian Alawite Shias under Asad could direct a successful campaign against ISIS in Syria while Iran takes Iraq uniting the ME under Shia rule. Then the Shia would be set up to tackle both Israel and Saudi Arabia especially as Iran has basically been given the nuclear green light by the U.S.

If the whole region falls under Shia control, it will be a Russian client and given Russia more or less unimpeded control of petroleum production and a strangle hold on Europe's energy supply.

Now, do you think the West will allow that?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You think it's odd? How about looking at what countries are still the holdouts for central banking? While I don't know how they plan to get around it, I do think that it's an effort to combat the financial restraints they all find themselves under.

ETA: OP, by outsourcing all the electronic manufacturing to Asia, factory default passwords were inserted into modems and all electronic devices. This has made it easier to tap into state secrets, copy and duplicate until-now tightly held plans of planes, trains, and warring machines. China has not yet risen to its full height, but that's where I expect it to go.

edit on 16-3-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

At this point the world is so entwined economically that all it will take is one card to fall and the others will come down too. No one leaves this party unscathed, and I think it's too late for those who are trying to leave.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I think our future generations will record the start of World War 3 as:

8:45am, Tuesday 11th September 2001.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
World War 3 will be started by the bank$ters, and they have had a hand
in all the world wars for some time.

On youtube watch "all wars are bankers wars" by Mike Rivero.

One of the current methods is to use mercenaries such as
Alqaeda/ISIS/ISL/whatever as an excuse then fly them
in supplies as the Iraqi's have said has been happening.

General Wesley Clark gave the warning this would happen
years before the multi nation take over in the middle east.

I think most of us here has seen that video of him given his
warning on youtube, 7 nations in 5 years.

I took a little longer, some of the nations are still not
taken over, but mostly it got done, though some are
not accepting their new puppets thus the redo's on some
nations like Libya etc etc etc....

Things will really get ugly once all these nations decide
to work together, then you will see things go full tilt.

Right now BRICS is just the 5 main nations, but 80+ other
nations have lined behind them and if they boycotted
the US-EU Bank$ter pirates the house of cards would
fall flat.

They don't seem quite up to it, and are still fussing
over their role in all this.

Small steps are slowly being taken, and I thank them as
this gives me time to get more ready myself.

But by large things are going much as Albert Pike said
he wanted for the 3 world wars where the Muslims
and Christians would be pushed to destroy each other.

Albert Pike - 3 world wars

I don't expect all of it to happen, the plan has changed some
to be sure, but in general perspective it lines up a great deal.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Personally I don't think the trigger will be deliberate.

I think, due to the immense paranoia of both the U.S. and Russia that a simple satellite launch, missle test fire, misdirected flight of jets, unintentional crossing of military lines will trigger off a nuke and all hell will break loose.

Been many close shaves in the past and this is what I believe will trigger it.
edit on Mar503131America/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 13:50:31 -0500_8265031 by Mister_Bit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

And it began with dancing in the streets of NYC.

Dancing at the feet of the stricken tower on 9-11

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
WW3 will be started by a US Christian religious zealot, politician or military, in an attempt to bring about the apocalypse and the Second coming.

edit on 16-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Very good point. The whole slow burn bit leads me to believe that we may have literally been in that phase for well over a decade now. However, there's still that one event that historians look back on as being the detonation. If you watch any WWll docs, it's always the invasion of Poland. So that's where I'm at with this whole fiasco, you know? We could be in that slow burn cycle, but every bomb has a fuse. I'm looking for the lighter of the fuse, the burning of the fuse, and with that will come what we are currently debating, the future detonation.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I feel either Russia formally announcing an invasion of Ukraine or a Nuclear "accident" (misfire, paranoid general, etc) will be the trigger.

Either way, the pistol is cocked.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

There will not be a Third World war as long as Obama is in power. He will practice Neville Chamberlain politics of appeasement until he leaves office.

Just a question everybody says US China and Russia why does everyone leave India out of the equation?

F&S well written OP.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_MislTech

originally posted by: flammadraco

And it began with dancing in the streets of NYC.

Dancing at the feet of the stricken tower on 9-11

Thanks for that!

Learn something new everyday.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

India/Pakistan is a very possible flashpoint, but they've been a possible flashpoint for so long that they seem like a stable flashpoint like the US/Russia used to be during the old Cold War.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree they have been at conflict for a long time and they are both nuclear armed. Even Pakistan isn't crazy enough to use their nukes. When that Genie is let out of the bottle everyone will die I don't think any nation is ignorant enough to start a nuclear war.

I've been listening to people predict a nuclear war since the 1970s in my opinion it's never going to happen.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
I wouldnt be surprised if 9/11 is considered as such. In the least, it will be viewed as a major part of an eventual global conflict.
Again, though, this brings up the notion that the "war" on terrorism IS WWIII. I disagree though. To me, we should classify a battle as a World War using the previous 2 as our baseline measurement in a sense. It has to involve multiple major powers pitted against each other, amongst other criteria.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
If the 'dead hand' really has been activated by Russia, all it could take is a glitch in a sensor on a satellite that is monitoring for missile launches.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join