It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops say they saw ghostly ‘soul collector’ standing amid 9/11 rubble, book claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hi Olaru

I find this on the WTC site before the towers were built. Looking back further than the 60s when they were built, the Port Authority owned a lot of the land maybe there was a returned soldier hospital or shelter there?
I'd dig further back to the past ;
Cheers Z

In order to create the 16-acre World Trade Center site, five streets were closed off and 164 buildings were demolished. Construction required the excavation of more than 1.2 million cubic yards of earth, which was used to create 23.5 acres of land along the Hudson River, now part of Battery Park City in lower Manhattan. During peak construction periods, 3,500 people worked at the site. A total of 10,000 people worked on the towers; 60 died during its construction.

Read more: World Trade Center History www.infoplease.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: olaru12

Retired Lt. Frank Marra said he saw what appeared to be a black woman holding a tray of sandwiches

There it is. Couple of ghosts I have seen were that 'real'. One I encountered had a tool box… another, a cane.

Wonder what kind of after life sandwiches they're serving over there?

Ghost Beef?

OtherSide-Up Egg Sandwich?

Killed Cheese Sandwich?

Ok, I'm bored with this...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They say if you see THE COLLECTOR, you have no soul🧛‍♂️, the souls cant see him that how he collects them.

a reply to: 3n19m470

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
He saw her clearly enough to discern she was holding sandwiches on a platter from 50 yards away, but had to squint to see her better (yet he could see items smaller than an adult human?) and she poofed in doing so.

Uh-huh.

How long had the guy been at it? Sounds like straight up fatigue to me. BTDT, fatigue hallucinations don't mean things are really there. Otherwise I'm owed a second car in my damn driveway, since it poofed on me that one morning (pre-dawn shadows and pareidolia, people)
edit on 1/21/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Hey buddy......

I have heard about these people/spirits in my ventures into the paranormal.......

Basically a step below spirit guides sort of thing, former living people who choose to serve, they dont necessarily collect from what I hear, but guide people to the next level , when traumatic events happen sort of like someone who comforts a person during a tragedy and leads them to the doorway out.......

From what I have read they show up not so much in war zones etc, where people kind of expect to die, but when tragedies happen where theres no expectation that anything out of the normal will happen.......

i have actually read several accounts myself of people seeing them on 9/11........

Very cool story!
edit on 1/21/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
He saw her clearly enough to discern she was holding sandwiches on a platter from 50 yards away, but had to squint to see her better (yet he could see items smaller than an adult human?) and she poofed in doing so.

Uh-huh.

How long had the guy been at it? Sounds like straight up fatigue to me. BTDT, fatigue hallucinations don't mean things are really there. Otherwise I'm owed a second car in my damn driveway, since it poofed on me that one morning (pre-dawn shadows and pareidolia, people)

To be fair, being in very stressful situations , including war zones, you often notice the mundane first, and then realizing what youre seeing, focus in again on what would consider to be obvious.....

I can get that.....

There had been times in Iraq where, I immediately see what someone has in their hands, especially if its of normal, identify it and then refocus on the bigger picture......

My point is, normal people who go through things day to day sometimes cant identify with how those who are involved with trauma situatinos process things....

Ask an EMT, Fireman, or Policeman what they see first when youre all looking at the same thing, and I guarantee you, they wont be the same as a civilians.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join