It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops say they saw ghostly ‘soul collector’ standing amid 9/11 rubble, book claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So after all the souls are collected....what then? Are they sorted for imperfections and discarded into the trash heap of the cosmos?

It seems redundant for souls to be collected. My impression of "the soul" is that it is an entity complete within itself.

This is getting complicated....

Collected ? or guided ? I suggest that some individuals when they die refuse to accept it, these ones try and hang onto the surrounding matter by scientific means ( gravity, electromagnetism or even by static cling ) so they need to be coaxed into letting go so they can get to their next avatar and start all over again the cycle of life/learning.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
She was an agent of the government sent to grab the souls of those who saw something they shouldn't have in the towers... couldn't have any psychics overhear the real 911 deal from blabby souls.... Cheney sent them in and added sandwiches because, well, who would believe that? A few kooks on a conspiracy website... maybe...

And as this is a conspiracy website where some odd ideas are discussed, I'm joshing.

But to those laughing at ghosts and apparitions... they're seen ... and seen by people who don;t have a record of mental illness or seeing things that don't exist... in such numbers that you who haven't seen squat just might be nearing the minority.

And as apparitions sure as heck can be seen and sometimes appear as solid as a "real" person, we could all be seeing them... every single day... and we'd never know.... until one pops out... like a few friends have seen... friends that before seeing that, would have been laughing their smug butts off at this story.

So there's that...

edit on 3/16/2015 by Baddogma because: edit for editing's sake

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i once saw a large 9fat) looking creature, humanoid, but like an animal as well, holding a bag draging in its left hand.
i believe when stress happens, or the right conditions of pressure, the occular frequencies allow these visions. Though i believe they can be induced by magnetic technologies too.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Did this happen around Christmas? Sounds like you seen Krampus!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Apparently weed does that.. read a thread on this board where a guy partook of some chronic , hullucinated and murdered his wife.. There's a ton of stories making similar claims.... Not everyone can be hardcore, high tolerance glaucoma sufferers..

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

Yeah. I call a heaping pile of steamy BS on that scumbag wife killer. But this thread isn't about that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Did this happen around Christmas? Sounds like you seen Krampus!

very funny..no it was summer 2012

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not poking fun! Sounds like you legitimately witnessed something strange.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not poking fun! Sounds like you legitimately witnessed something strange.

what more is i moved and when i was on the deck at night i would hear the bag dragging back and forth sometimes.

those blaming weed..why is it after it legalized that we start hearing so much B.S..its like saying guns kill people, not the people that use them. you want responsibilty, blame the human..weed just stays in one place and moves up its whole life.
edit on 16-3-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"Soul Collector" is a term I have not heard in decades! Those were audio aficionados who accumulated (primarly) music with the Motown record label.
cwm

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm thinking of tuna sandwiches right now. Visions of Monty Python's Meaning of Life and the Grim Reaper. But this is very interesting just the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It was Dick Cheney. He usually looks like Death warmed up.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

a reply to: Specimen

Yup. Because smoking weed causes you to see spirits. Ignorance indeed.

a reply to: olaru12

Cool story. I am willing to bet there are a lot of imprints on that particular area of NYC. I have never heard of a soul collector either. I wonder how many others working that site have similar stories they have not come forward with.

S&F Olaru.

What is ignoranse is that You think Weed is making You halucinate... Wow, alcohol makes You beat ure children aswell, because... That's just exactly how things have allways Been, so now O finally have an exchuse to act like an idiot retard"

Satire i like thou, so.

Peace

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

It was called an example of the kind of things people believe they can really see. Would you have preferred another example, such as a flying pig?

Your 'examples' aren't examples, they are ridicule. Nobody claims to see 'flying pigs', either.

I don't need to have seen a unicorn myself to know you are talking crap if you say you've seen one.

Or Unicorns.

I bet you believe in the War on terror though, and Russians invading Ukraine? Lets see… do you go to church, vacation at Disney Land, visit circuses and zoos?

"Something doesn't exist because I've never seen it", is one perspective, hardly befitting a credible response.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Manuel

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: olaru12

Retired Lt. Frank Marra said he saw what appeared to be a black woman holding a tray of sandwiches

There it is. Couple of ghosts I have seen were that 'real'. One I encountered had a tool box… another, a c
Wonder what kind of after life sandwiches they're serving over there?

Sorry, I missed your reply before you edited it.

By the way, welcome to ATS?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Impossible...

Everyone knows the soul catcher is on the Moon.

Sandwiches ... Pfft

Not sandwiches, maybe they were little soul packets.

She finds a soul, and pops it into the little soul packet to be transported to the great deli in the sky.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

She always appeared to be more than 50 yards away, Marra said, and would vanish as he strained his eyes for a better look.

Straining to see her but she was clearly a world war II nurse serving sandwiches. With the fumes, smoke, deaths and twisted debris he probably seen something. The odd details would leave me to believe if he truly was seeing a ghost, he would be a poor witness.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
The "Soul Catcher" thing here is just what someone wanted to call it. Don't know that it was really catching souls.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What kind of sandwiches?

Ok, having a hallucination that actually looks real to you is a difficult thing to accomplish! The brain needs to project an image that seems legit into the real background, no small feat. So....I guess it was some form of apparition.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is total BS. We all know a tray in the hands of a black person looks just like a gun to the NYPD and they didn't even open fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join