It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops say they saw ghostly ‘soul collector’ standing amid 9/11 rubble, book claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Okay, I am feeling a bit impish today.

Maybe she was the stewardess, greeting the souls and directing them to their positions prior to their flight across the Galaxy to their next destination.

We know that we are tiny elements in a huge connect. Energy changes form but it cannot be destroyed, so we are just participants in the carnival at a way station, waiting for our number to be called.

Since I am an old fart, I can hear the train acoming.

It hasn't made it to the bend yet and I am not rushing it. I just know it is coming. I just don't know when.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

So are the giant spiders the non-drug taking psychotic believes are chasing him.

Who said anything about "giant spiders"?

Doesn't mean they have any actual reality beyond that person's mind.

Subjective.

If you haven't encountered a spirit before, how could you know what others are talking about?

edit on 16-3-2015 by intrptr because: clarity

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So after all the souls are collected....what then? Are they sorted for imperfections and discarded into the trash heap of the cosmos?

It seems redundant for souls to be collected. My impression of "the soul" is that it is an entity complete within itself.

This is getting complicated....

It's more like collected then it's right back out the birth canal.

You keep riding this train til you get it right...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who said anything about "giant spiders"?

Me. It was called an example of the kind of things people believe they can really see. Would you have preferred another example, such as a flying pig?

I don't need to have seen a unicorn myself to know you are talking crap if you say you've seen one.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

A half dead entity methodically collecting the souls of dead men. Dick Cheney.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: olaru12
So after all the souls are collected....what then? Are they sorted for imperfections and discarded into the trash heap of the cosmos?

It seems redundant for souls to be collected. My impression of "the soul" is that it is an entity complete within itself.

This is getting complicated....

It's more like collected then it's right back out the birth canal.

Gonna be a long ride for some of us. In fact I know of no one that has even gotten close to "getting it right"

Perhaps my grandmother but she smoked cigarettes and sometimes got stinking drunk, but her soul was pure as the driven snow.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Retired Lt. Frank Marra said he saw what appeared to be a black woman holding a tray of sandwiches

There it is. Couple of ghosts I have seen were that 'real'. One I encountered had a tool box… another, a c
Wonder what kind of after life sandwiches they're serving over there?

edit on 16-3-2015 by Manuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So a cop claims to have seen something for which he has no proof, and this is then supported by a "medium"?

How about he saw something a couple of times through bad eyes and his mind tried to make sense of it?
A figure wearing white, on a landfill, where there are always thousands of white seagulls...

And he knew she was dressed like a ww2 Red Cross worker, from 50 yards away, while also claiming that every time he tried to get a better look she vanished?

I'm sorry, but all this seems like BS.

Sounds like he saw seagulls a couple of times, his mind formed an image of something he probably has a spiritual interest in seeing.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trust a cop to notice a tray full of sammiches.

She must have accidently picked up the black boxes whilst collecting souls.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

As I have been taught, "soul collector" is a living or dead person who helps those recently dead, to continue their journey, and help them to not get caught between the worlds. It does not need to be a dead person, but some good willed psychic persons do this as a Samaritan hobby.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

As I have been taught, "soul collector" is a living or dead person who helps those recently dead, to continue their journey, and help them to not get caught between the worlds. It does not need to be a dead person, but some good willed psychic persons do this as a Samaritan hobby.

Do they have a website? How do the Samaritans know where to go for the collection and Do they have a rate schedule or a quota.
edit on 16-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I remember reading an article awhile back about a group of psychics going to the world trade center site to pass on remaining souls after the 9/11 thing. I always wondered why there haven't been paranormal reports after the 9/11 deaths, especially since so many people perished. I know there are psychics and gifted people who actually travel around the country to grave sites, battlefields, haunted areas etc and do free passing. Sort of like community volunteer work for the afterlife.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If there's one thing that souls need, it's sandwiches...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Gonna be a long ride for some of us. In fact I know of no one that has even gotten close to "getting it right"

Perhaps my grandmother but she smoked cigarettes and sometimes got stinking drunk, but her soul was pure as the driven snow.

And both the tobacco and 'spirits' were a gift from The One Infinite Creator. Your Grandma was/is a "Spirit" that loves the Spirits.. I'd opine You know more older drunks than You do old Drs.? There are Ladies to this day that chew 'baccy and are still growing uh...er.... 'stuff' (snip) and one is pushing 95 and their "Home Brew brew" would knock down not only Dean Martin but the whole Rat Pack...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In my beliefs, Cernunnos goes on his Wild Hunt every year with a pack of ghostly wolves so a ghostly woman with sandwiches isn't something I'll make fun of.

The other side has their agents. If it's a woman with sandwiches, it's a woman with sandwiches. Wouldn't be the worst way to be greeted after dying like that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The idea of being greeted when my time comes by a stewardess with sandwiches is a more enchanting image than being visited by a hooded skeleton swinging a scythe.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
If there's one thing that souls need, it's sandwiches...

No... no... you're thinking of Chicken Noodle Soup. Which is why they were most likely chicken noodle soup sandwiches. I just wanted to be clear that its not the actual sandwiches they need, but the life giving chicken noodle soup contained within.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
They should check their blood for weed, seem like they were smoking it.

I love ignorance sometimes.

I've heard the term before being used once by my girlfriends parents said they had a paranormal experience, long story short, it looked really f"d up from what they said. Can't remember where they heard it from, but a soul collector would be more like the idea of the Grim Reaper to Davey Jones ferrying souls to the land of the dead.

Since your knowledge of being high is superior to mine because I have never seen a soul collector during any session; why don't you explain to people how a high person would see a soul collector. That or you have no clue what you're talking about and need to experience life some more before you excrete words out of your hole.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join