It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops say they saw ghostly ‘soul collector’ standing amid 9/11 rubble, book claims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

A retired New York City police officer claims he encountered a ghostly figure while sifting through the rubble from the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Retired Lt. Frank Marra said he saw what appeared to be a black woman holding a tray of sandwiches while he searched for human remains in the rubble taken to the Fresh Kills landfill in Staten Island, reported the New York Post.

The former officer said he saw the woman, who was dressed like a World War II-era Red Cross worker, several times.

She always appeared to be more than 50 yards away, Marra said, and would vanish as he strained his eyes for a better look.

“But you could clearly see it was a person,” he said.

"Soul Collector" what's that?

He said a psychic medium later explained to him that he and the other officers may have seen a “soul collector” who guides other spirits to the afterlife.

I'm a firm believer in paranormal activity but I have never heard of a "Soul Collector" ....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They should check their blood for weed, seem like they were smoking it.

I love ignorance sometimes.

I've heard the term before being used once by my girlfriends parents said they had a paranormal experience, long story short, it looked really f"d up from what they said. Can't remember where they heard it from, but a soul collector would be more like the idea of the Grim Reaper to Davey Jones ferrying souls to the land of the dead.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
While it's a lovely thought that some ghostly being might be handing out ethereal sandwiches to the departing souls of disaster victims, I'm more inclined to believe the stress of the job at hand caused some form of hallucination.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Retired Lt. Frank Marra said he saw what appeared to be a black woman holding a tray of sandwiches

There it is. Couple of ghosts I have seen were that 'real'. One I encountered had a tool box… another, a cane.

Wonder what kind of after life sandwiches they're serving over there?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

I'm more inclined to believe the stress of the job at hand caused some form of hallucination.

Flashes, shimmers and shadows, maybe. But a "black woman with a tray of sandwiches"?

I'm here to tell you, sometimes they are that real.

Especially if what is seen is corroborated by others, verbatim.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Yup. Because smoking weed causes you to see spirits. Ignorance indeed.

Cool story. I am willing to bet there are a lot of imprints on that particular area of NYC. I have never heard of a soul collector either. I wonder how many others working that site have similar stories they have not come forward with.

S&F Olaru.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Haha, yes because weed makes you see ghosts.
Ignorance indeed.
Interesting story, I wonder if the psychic was being paid for their services..never heard of "soul collector".

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat
Too funny..we posted the same.

edit on 16-3-2015 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Maybe it was this guy.

All kinds of 'evil' images seen by people that day.

To me it is similar to seeing a unicorn in a cloud. People see what they want to see.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I can see my Ancestors.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm here to tell you, sometimes they are that real.

So are the giant spiders the non-drug taking psychotic believes are chasing him. Doesn't mean they have any actual reality beyond that person's mind.

edit on 16-3-2015 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: vonclod

Great minds, eh?

link   

Me too. Its not because of weed.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nope, mushrooms are drugs too. Weeds a lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
They should check their blood for weed, seem like they were smoking it.

I love ignorance sometimes.

Having partaken in much of the herb myself in years past, although never inhaling
, I can assure you seeing Entities is not one of the known side effects. Or so I was told.

Perhaps checking for ayahuasca or D M T would be more relevant.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Impossible...

Everyone knows the soul catcher is on the Moon.

Sandwiches ... Pfft

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So after all the souls are collected....what then? Are they sorted for imperfections and discarded into the trash heap of the cosmos?

It seems redundant for souls to be collected. My impression of "the soul" is that it is an entity complete within itself.

This is getting complicated....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Depends on the users and how their brain reacts to the different strains, weed does have psychoactive effects varying in strength. I think it depends on how long one exposes themselves too it, to see how far out they could get.

I had the adverse affect of auditoral hallucination, but that what happens when one doesn't maintain themselves like sleeping, or letting it get to you I guess.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So after all the souls are collected....what then?

They are pureed with fresh mangoes and served at the next lodge meeting. How do you think us Masons live to be hundreds of years old?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I would think that, if anything, it would be more like a soul usher, "you this way, oh you beat your kids, this way." More like this entity helps the spirits make their way to their respective afterlives instead of becoming Earthbound by such a traumatic death. Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join