It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion About The Putin Stealthy Coup Rumors Mega-Thread...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: thesmokingman

That's neither been confirmed or denied. The mere fact that Putin is now in public doesn't automatically mean a coup didn't happen. The gaggle of real analysts (Stratfor today) seeing strong signs of turmoil "at the palace" seems to grow every week. And Stratfor specifically laid out how Putin would remain a figurehead for six-months if the Oligarchs neutralized his power.

The sudden escalation of Russian military is actually a strong indication that more hawkish hands may now involved. It was precisely the scenario laid out by coverage of a Stratfor study a few months back where Putin still appeared to be in charge.

The jury is far from out.

The jury is NOT still out! Putin has been seen in public for one, for two, Putin himself has denounced the rumors. That is like me saying Obama has AIDS, and just because he came out in public, does not mean he does not have AIDS. Until something is indeed substantiated, it can indeed be called a rumor.

His appearance before the press, looking healthy and relaxed, should help put some of the rumors at least to rest.

And he made light of his absence, saying: "It would be boring without gossip."

In another sign Putin has a firm hand on the tiller, Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said the President had ordered Russia's Northern Fleet to be placed on full combat alert from Monday morning for snap checks, Russia's state-run Tass news agency reported.

Even if you watch the interview in this link, the reporter even says that there were "dark rumors" of a coup. Putin himself said he will not say where he has been, and then made his little quip about gossip. So there you go....can we say the jury has decided now? www.cnn.com...
edit on 17-3-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Lol that thread is still going! Unbelievable!

Here's a rumour for you I heard from an unnamed source

ATS is in hand with the intel services and this exercise used a twitter comment hoax and blowed it up as a test to try and cause unrest in Russia so close after the kremlin assassination

ATS like the rest of the western media is critical on within border policies of its own citizens but on national interests over seas that require military resources it will do as it's told

Of course that's a rumour and I believe that thread was pure cheap sale tactics for its twitter account

I hope people don't google that rubbish and come back to the original thread because it makes it look like this site is full to the rafters of lunatics :-/

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

The premise is now that it wasn't confirmed not to have happened so therefore is still valid... By that regard it is equally valid that he was away on a spaceship visiting the mole people of Alpha Centauri for 11 days, I heard it from some guy. Until that is shown as unconfirmed it holds as much weight as the other rumor.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Does ATS have the facility to see how many "User Names" have the same IP address? (Just wondering :mnky

They dont need to if the IP address of the new accounts is the same as the host server lmao

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

Just Google "what is my IP address" to see how easy it is for websites to track your IP address.

You do realise your PC/device has it's own IP address which is unique? You may not know this but sites also know what operating system you are using and browser.

Unless you are using "Tor" then your device is leaving tracks all over the web.

I have my own site and know this to accurate as I have this facility when I have users registering.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Just Google "what is my IP address" to see how easy it is for websites to track your IP address.

You do realise your PC/device has it's own IP address which is unique? You may not know this but sites also know what operating system you are using and browser.

Unless you are using "Tor" then your device is leaving tracks all over the web.

I have my own site and know this to accurate as I have this facility when I have users registering.

I think you are missing the forest for the trees mate.

Re read my original statement slowly if you have to.

Im not denying the ability for websites to track the IP's of users logging in, im well aware of that.

Im suggesting that the new users are not from outside....read between the lines mate.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

My bad!

Long day, apologies

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join