It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$3,300 refrigerator has a Keurig coffee maker built in...really...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DjembeJedi

Ahh I suggest you get with the ball game, man.

Your neighbour is going to get one pretty soon, do you really want to be that guy who doesn't have one.

Be a good consumer and stop questioning things, of course you need a keurig inside your refrigerator.

Real-estate in the kitchen is expensive, and plus do you really want to walk from the frig to get your creamer and THAN ALL THE WAY back to the counter top to your coffee. [Insert over dramatic informortial graphs and acting here ]

Case closed, get a keurig refrigerator.

Also wouldn't you rather have an excuse to get a new $3.3K refrig when a 200 dollar coffee machine known for its reliability breaks. You are just jealous.

But if you act now not only will you get your keurig in the refrig you will get a stove top inside as well.

If the consumers doesn't wan't to take 5 steps to the counter for their coffee why make them walk an additional 5 steps to the stove. It just makes sense, your food is in the refrig, you need to cook your food , so why not get rid of that EXTRA work and cook it right there on the spot.

edit on 59331America/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 13:59:55 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

omg... I can't believe all the time I have wasted!! The graphs and documentaries you have provided have convinced me to do a 180! How could I have been so wrong!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: DjembeJedi

Ahh I suggest you get with the ball game, man.

Your neighbour is going to get one pretty soon, do you really want to be that guy who doesn't have one.

Be a good consumer and stop questioning things, of course you need a keurig inside your refrigerator.

Real-estate in the kitchen is expensive, and plus do you really want to walk from the frig to get your creamer and THAN ALL THE WAY back to the counter top to your coffee. [Insert over dramatic informortial graphs and acting here ]

Case closed, get a keurig refrigerator.

Also wouldn't you rather have an excuse to get a new $3.3K refrig when a 200 dollar coffee machine known for its reliability breaks. You are just jealous.

But if you act now not only will you get your keurig in the refrig you will get a stove top inside as well.

If the consumers doesn't wan't to take 5 steps to the counter for their coffee why make them walk an additional 5 steps to the stove. It just makes sense, your food is in the refrig, you need to cook your food , so why not get rid of that EXTRA work and cook it right there on the spot.

Perfect.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

They are okay but messy.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You want to add a useful feature to a refrigerator? How about a battery backup that will keep it running 24 hours after a power failure.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If anything, Keurig's decision to move to their new DRM-protected machines has had a backlash on sales. People are not happy that they can't use any brand of K-Cup they want in their machines anymore. I've seen the older models on Amazon being snatched up quickly.

easily defeated with an old cup, a pair of scissors and double sided tape. You cut an arc of the edge of the top from a used DRM cup and attach it to double sided tape. Place it on the left side of the cup you want to use and voila! When you're done brewing, just stick it to the top of the machine and reuse it. I've brewed 50 or so cups with it with no issues. You can also attach it directly to the censor and leave it there. It just has to reflect the the right light spectrum for the detector. Its about the worst DRM you could come up with. It may deter the coffee manufacturers from making the pods thought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join