It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Russia will realign under Kiev.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
If Putin was deposed the Russian people will rise against those who did it. In fact that seems to be what who ever is in Moscow is preparing to prevent but it will happen anyway. It is plausible if Russia becomes destabilized the Ukraine Government could unite the two countries under the Ukraine Government and flag.

Putin may get his wish posthumously. A reunification of Russia and the Ukraine. Anything could happen if Putin was killed in a coup.

Never mind he is back lol.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

If Putin was deposed the Russian people will rise against those who did it.

JFK was killed in broad daylight in front of everyone.

It is plausible if Russia becomes destabilized the Ukraine Government could unite the two countries under the Ukraine Government and flag.

The Ukrainian Junta government can't balance its checkbook. They are becoming saddled with unpayable debt just like all the other happy 'members' of the EU…

Morons are in charge. Mean morons.

Anything could happen if Putin was killed in a coup.

The region is more unstable because of meddling by the EU, US (NATO). Not because of Putin this or that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
If Putin was deposed the Russian people will rise against those who did it.

I would say that would depend on how it happened, who did it, and what information makes it to the Russian people.

In fact that seems to be what who ever is in Moscow is preparing to prevent but it will happen anyway. It is plausible if Russia becomes destabilized the Ukraine Government could unite the two countries under the Ukraine Government and flag.

I don't see this happening.. With the way the Russian media has been lying about the entire Ukraine situation pretty much guarantees that.

Putin may get his wish posthumously. A reunification of Russia and the Ukraine. Anything could happen if Putin was killed in a coup.

I agree anything can happen.. Removing Putin from power I think would be one of the best things for Russia. Everything Putin has done has resulted in the very actions from the west he didn't want to happen.

He is stuck in the 1980's and thinks he is in charge of the Soviet Union and not the Russian Federation.

Never mind he is back lol.

Yup.. still lots of issues that need to be resolved concerning his vacation though.

new topics

join