It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Putin reappears after 10-day absence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
BBC News
Putin has finally made an appearance,
twitter.com...

DOOM postponed,

President Vladimir Putin has appeared in public for the first time since 5 March, quelling intense speculation about his health.

He was meeting President of Kyrgyzstan, Almazbek Atambayev, in St Petersburg.

Commenting on the rumours about his health, Mr Putin said "things would be boring without gossip", RIA Novosti news agency reported.

Earlier, Mr Putin ordered Russia's navy on to a state of full combat readiness in the Arctic.

Russia says the navy drills involve 56 warships, planes and 38,000 personnel.

edit on 16-3-2015 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: majestic3
Putin has finally made an appearance,
twitter.com...

DOOM postponed,

Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyet...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: majestic3

Well that sucks, I liked it better when he was dead and the US government didn't suck.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Have mercy on me I simply can't resist this one.

BREAKING HEADLINES FROM THE ATS UNDERGROUND!

Putin has finally made the formal transition into a new host body after a few relaxing days in the spa. While admittedly a little woozy and still getting his bearing in his new body, those responsible for his care and transition are hoping he will back up to speed soon with a kinder, gentler perspective on modern issues.

While unconfirmed, there is some speculation that one reason he has been so stressed out and surly lately was due to covert "double-agent" training for AN upcoming indie film. Dual world projections left Putin drained both physically and mentally trying to maintain a presence as a World Leader while still pursuing his secret childhood dream of being an both actor and professional dancer.

Updates to follow?
That decision....rests with you.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Thank God I have not wasted more time as reading about 10 pages on various threads reading about it.

I started to wish it was true, this forum could do without the repetitive random connections made to him in various matters.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thank god for that,least normal service on ATS can continue with the anti Putin posts

With Putin gone what on earth could they post about!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Though Vlad lives, as gentlemen and scholars we mustn't overlook the many peculiar issues which have transpired and linger.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
oh come on!!
That's not Putin in the photo, obviously that's
Richard Dreyfuss in the role of a lifetime.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Noooo, what about the 'stealthy coup'?

We were lied to. Or maybe, just maybe too fast to accept rumours as fact?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I will probably get flack for this but, thank god.

There will be no power vac in Russia and the global cabal are not yet strong enough that they can quietly wisk away a super power over the weekend.

This week brings new hope.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Have the rumors of the death of Putin's chief bodyguard been substantiated? I think there is more to this disappearance than meets the eye.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyRunner360
Have the rumors of the death of Putin's chief bodyguard been substantiated? I think there is more to this disappearance than meets the eye.

He might have gotten the flue, half Moscow was felt by it.

What I have heard of him, he can let his appointments wait for hours, even Merkel.

He doesn`t use internet and in Russia itself there wasn`t such a big fuzz about it from what I have read.

So I won`t be surprised when the buzz began, he also somewhat deliberately made no appearance and had a laugh about it...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Obviously a clone...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: majestic3
BBC News
twitter.com...

Commenting on the rumours about his health, Mr Putin said "things would be boring without gossip", RIA Novosti news agency reported.

One could say Putin effectively trolled the world. Internet trolls got nothing on him, he now has the title of Epic Silent Trollery Master.

Gotta give Vlad a thumbs up, he was probably watching the interwebs pulling a Chicken Little moment every day with a smirk.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What's hilarious is that I read that he was all well and good via a channeled source that has now been correct on several subject matters over the past 20 years.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
He was probably having fun and a laugh reading this thread

new topics

top topics

join