It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Prepares For Major Mystery Announcement

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

I'm a member of above top secret...a forum dealing with conspiracy and mysterious subject matters. My screen name contains the word witch . It seems to me that those facts don't really qualify me as closed minded. So let's just separate now...before we need to start dividing up the property and the kids.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
They may not have names but they have numbers and if you follow any science news you would not be doubting these statements.
It's not any confirmation of life just confirmation that there are other Earthlike planets out there. Is that so hard to believe?a reply to: draknoir2

Then give a number to a single earth-like planet capable of supporting life.

A simple request considering how many are discovered every month.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
If we found a planet with lifeforms on it and landed there, we would be aliens to the natives, so therefore we are all aliens to one another as far as space is concerned. as for Putin, isn't he on Mars putting in some early potatoes. or is that someone else?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.nasa.gov...

time.com...

Really? You never heard any of this?

As for capable of supporting life they only say these planets are in what they call the habitable zone.

edit on 3232015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3232015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Really? You never heard any of this?

As for capable of supporting life they only say these planets are in what they call the habitable zone.

I don't recall saying that I hadn't.

Just clarifying Mr. White's definitions of "Earthlike" and "could hold life".

Apparently "Earthlike" includes planets over twice its size orbiting close to completely different star classes. I recall the term "Super Earth" being tossed around, as if the inclusion of "Earth" in the title made it less dissimilar.

And as far as "habitable" goes, that's an awfully big assumption to make based upon information gleaned from a transit light years away.

None of this reflects disbelief of the eventual possibility on my part. I'm fairly convinced that we will find extra-planetary life within our own solar system. Just a little dubious of premature and breathless declarations of "Another Earth!".

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
...and we are still waiting...

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: bkfd54
...and we are still waiting...

For what? It is just a hoax, the Kremlin never said they would be making a announcement.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Oh. Well I don't get why you asked for proof or backing it up or what ever. Never mind.

I'm a bit confused now.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Oh. Well I don't get why you asked for proof or backing it up or what ever. Never mind.

I'm a bit confused now.

That's probably because I was questioning Mr. White's claim of monthly discoveries of "earth like" planets which "could hold life", which you interpreted as questioning the discovery of the planets themselves out of ignorance of the Kepler mission.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

OK That's why I was surprised. I'm like this has been all over the news and internet how could he have missed it. Lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So anywho when is this message of disclosure supposed to be made? Because didn't Before it's News say something similar a few years ago only it was China making the announcement instead of Russia? That Exopolitics website was all over it if I recall.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

So anywho when is this message of disclosure supposed to be made? Because didn't Before it's News say something similar a few years ago only it was China making the announcement instead of Russia? That Exopolitics website was all over it if I recall.

It was conspiratorial speculation. He's since made an appearance,
edit on 24-3-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I think it was only water in the eyes from the Russian Government. Why would they disclose UFO sightings? I don't think they would have anything to gain.... or maybe I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: songokudbz

I think it was a leap that the announcement was going to be disclosure. If there ever was supposed to be any announcement in the first place which now no one can seem to find the story saying there was going to be an announcement it would probably have to do with the birth of his child and perhaps a wedding announcement.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join