It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Prepares For Major Mystery Announcement

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

I was being a bit sarcastic due to NO BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS happening. People regurgitating Medvedev's suitcase alien visitor file statements from a few years ago plus Putin's seclusion on top of second rate Soviet Media reports of a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS resulted in NOTHING. Simply soft attempts to develop and forward conspiracy to an innoculous situation.

Too bad really, because disclosure and confirmation of other worldly beings by the Russians, especially Putin, would be a huge slap in the face for POTUS Barry and the US and, we, our gov't, really needs a slap in the face right now.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Who is that important man confirming aliens again?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Incompetence is a compliment now? Oh my bad. I didn't take it the way it was intended I guess. I didn't insult you I said you were incompetent. Now I get it. As for the rest of your post I guess that's not you continuing to call me incompetent and also to say that I can't read. That you are simply misunderstood by me .

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
a reply to: Ridhya

"Know" probably wasn't the right word to use haha. But has it crossed your mind that maybe evidence has been shown time and time again but we just deem it as "fake, space debris, hoax, etc"? Think about the amount of footage out there of UFOs in space and so on. True some may be fake, but is it not possible that because of the constant rate of falsifying evidence, we see EVERY piece of evidence as "fake"? I bet, if someone went outside and filmed a REAL ET craft, it would be classed as fake the next day and people would move on as they do now?

To the point of being no further, I must disagree. We have more knowledge of what goes on in this world to be able to place the pieces together that could reveal the truth. Extraterrestrial talk has risen more than ever and more events are unfolding that are linked to disclosure. Either way, I feel that it's a very ignorant view to say we are alone after the amount of possible evidence out there. It should be researched more by both US, the public and private investigators.

This is the post where you said footage of UFOS in space. See it?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You said and I quote " think about the amount of footage of UFOs in space" but I'm incompetent. Yeah sure.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bkfd54

Since this would implicate every government on earth it would be a slap in Russia's face along with all the others. Russia couldn't come out with this and end up smelling like a rose since they also stayed quiet.

(post by 1Veritas removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Sure they could...one needs only to look at the purported cover up in America and our freedoms. We would go nuts on our government as would the world rapidly forgetting any soviet implications.

edit on 20-3-2015 by bkfd54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bkfd54

Sure they could...one needs only to look at the purported cover up in America and our freedoms. We would go nuts on our government as would the world rapidly forgetting any soviet implications.

Judging by a news report I saw on RT. They were going on about the scandalous assertions, by the U.K. Government on trying to implicate Putin and the Russian embassy, in drug deals. On how predictable it was to try and linking Putin to the poison pellet death etc. I'd say as most of the secret service's seem to be using drug deals to financing the covert operations its a bit like " the pot calling the kettle black" But since its the Police doing the investigations and finding enough evidence to link the big boys , with nefarious dealings. I'd say, Putin might need a good diversion, or they might end up getting an Interpol arrest warrant organised for him.

The fact that its really looking like the corruption, goes right to the top , along with Russia being no.1 laundry at the moment , it could be argued that this could be a great sanction buster, and The Kremlin might just get a bit crazy diplomatically speaking to divert the thrust of this line of western thought. Nothing like using nukes to focus the mind. No reputable business men will knowingly do deals with criminals because the rules change. If Russia gets this reputation things will spiral downhill very fast. If the man on the street gets it into his mind that this is the case, its not political as such but criminality running things to suit themselves . This makes things unstable.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So where is this huge announcement?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So, as several were saying when this supposed "announcement" was originally mentioned, it was not backed up by any credible sources and the quoted person in the original piece had not actually said that at all...

This is what happens when people completely fail to do their own research, easily done, by following links and looking for alternative sources.

The original piece quoted one man and his Twitter account, and some of us ACTUALLY CHECKED HIS TWITTER! (I know, shocking to think some of us would bother to actually look any deeper than a suggestion on a blog!)

It was clear that this was a BS story from the start, but as is usual on ATS people don't care about reality and facts, they would rather just speculate and believe whatever suits their opinion while rejecting any and all evidence to the contrary.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Bravo Zulu!!! I completely agree! Just a star and flag expedition.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
It was clear that this was a BS story from the start, but as is usual on ATS people don't care about reality and facts, they would rather just speculate and believe whatever suits their opinion while rejecting any and all evidence to the contrary.

Very true, as long as a story they agree with, or want to agree with is posted, they just claim it is true.

The reason they do not bother to actually do their own research is they are frightened they will find it is not true!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
So where is this huge announcement?

Had to quote you just to say I'm loving that Thanos avatar.

Now back on topic: I recall Simon Parkes saying something to the effect of Putin being in contact with certain aliens for the past 4 years.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Incompetence is a compliment now? Oh my bad. I didn't take it the way it was intended I guess. I didn't insult you I said you were incompetent. Now I get it. As for the rest of your post I guess that's not you continuing to call me incompetent and also to say that I can't read. That you are simply misunderstood by me .

You really do see the world in black and white. Because something wasn't an insult instantly makes it a compliment? What? An insult would be me calling you an asshole, or a brainless prick, but me calling you incompetent is merely a description of your current actions, which are being incapable of doing something yourself. It's no wonder you're so closed minded though seen as you rely on others to do the research for you.

think about the amount of footage of UFOs in space

Do you see the difference between "think about the amount of footage of UFOs in space" and "UFOs in space exist"? I never specified that they EXIST or are real, however I quite clearly gave you FOUR videos for you to look at of UFOs IN SPACE, but never said they were real. I also told you the phrase I used to find them so you could look for yourself, but yet again you ignore it.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Like you have said, there is no original source as to where the info came from which is why I brought it to ATS in order to analyze if it was at all credible. I tried looking myself for a while but all I could find were articles talking about the major announcement and mentioning the popular theory of extraterrestrial disclosure.

The thing I'm now wondering is, where has this "major announcement" gone? It's literally been forgotten about, there isn't a single article talking about it's sudden disappearance as if the whole story never existed.
edit on 23-3-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

We're constantly finding Earth like planets every month which could hold life.

Name one.

A universe so vast with so much going on, things that we don't understand yet, and you think Humans are the ONLY ones?

How... arrogant.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They may not have names but they have numbers and if you follow any science news you would not be doubting these statements.
It's not any confirmation of life just confirmation that there are other Earthlike planets out there. Is that so hard to believe?a reply to: draknoir2

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Bugger off mate. If you call me incompetent I'm going to be insulted. Now you want to tell me how I should feel.? Not your place.
And enough derailing the thread. a reply to: jonwhite866

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Where I come from we call that dancing around . So then when you said "think about the amount of footage of ufos in a space" what exactly did you mean?

A reeply to: jonwhite866

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join