It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin Prepares For Major Mystery Announcement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

Sorry I did not realise that Mystery announcement meant that. Thank you for letting me know, I may have jumped the gun, but for an outsider it's not that obvious that mystery announcement pertains to Extraterrestial disclosure

edit on 16-3-2015 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
Putin is alive and holding a press conference right now. He lives. A happy man is he. update: apparently he came in, showed himself, and walked out. Interesting.

Body double!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You raised some very good points here, and I accept your point of view, and everything you said.

For the record, not all religions are against the possibility of alien life, some of the scriptures actually say its possible, if you read between the lines.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

It could be, but then only time will tell? As it stands currently we do not know that.

No we don't.

However, that does not prevent me from believing that there is probably life intelligent elsewhere in this vast universe. I'm not sure why they haven't contacted us yet, but one possibility is that they are too far away, and physics doesn't allow for them to contact us, nor ever have received any contact (passively) from us.

It's also possible that there ARE ways around that physics, but the technological civilizations who have figured out a way around that physics (and who exist during the current time) are so few and far between that they have had no occasion to realize we exist -- i.e., we might be on the other side of the galaxy from them, or maybe even in a different galaxy than them.

Fair enough, I agree with all those points you mentioned, and I agree that everything you said is possible, just as I said that there may be other civilisations ahead of us or behind us technologically, or there may or may not be limitations in terms of physics and overcoming the distance/ time factor.

I respect your belief, and think it is a possibility.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Mystery announcement doesn't, but the articles linked it to aliens, which is why this thread is in this forum.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Okay so I recently spent about 20 hours reading the SERPO project story on the serpo.org site. I read everything back to back, and it all made sense!

I believed, that much of the information, despite minor discrepencies, made coherent sense.

But in the end I realised that there was no material evidence to back this story up? I did indpendant research to find anything relating to this project, google images, videos anything anywhere.

The invididual responsbile for puttin that material together from various 'top level' insiders of the government who are leaking the E.T. information, said that he would post up photos when he got the chance.

Inconveniently his site was hacked when he attempted to do that, and this was an E.T. disclosure that took about 4 years to disclose piece by piece, in the end it was all just a bunch of words with no material to back any of it up. And these people had the power to release photos because they supposedly works with Aliens for decades and were nearing the end of their lifetime, so why not give it up however way you can? If someone like Assange can divulge top secrets about government activities, surely the most intelligent people that get to work on the alien projects can devise an ingenious way of informing the public with their way above average IQs

link   

For the record, not all religions are against the possibility of alien life, some of the scriptures actually say its possible, if you read between the lines.

I'm not widely educated in religions but I'm sure they're not against it, however some may have a different form of explaining it much like "gods on a fire-y chariot coming down from the heavens." In a time where religion was THE ULTIMATE BELIEF that would've been the only way of describing ETs and their glowing ships.

Time will tell, perhaps you're right about the government reversing our minds to not question their shadowy actions, but all we have really atm are our opinions. Alien or demonic, they may be the same just with different descriptions.

link   

edit on 16-3-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Point noted

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Okay so I recently spent about 20 hours reading the SERPO project story on the serpo.org site. I read everything back to back, and it all made sense!

I believed, that much of the information, despite minor discrepencies, made coherent sense.

But in the end I realised that there was no material evidence to back this story up? I did indpendant research to find anything relating to this project, google images, videos anything anywhere.

The invididual responsbile for puttin that material together from various 'top level' insiders of the government who are leaking the E.T. information, said that he would post up photos when he got the chance.

Inconveniently his site was hacked when he attempted to do that, and this was an E.T. disclosure that took about 4 years to disclose piece by piece, in the end it was all just a bunch of words with no material to back any of it up. And these people had the power to release photos because they supposedly works with Aliens for decades and were nearing the end of their lifetime, so why not give it up however way you can? If someone like Assange can divulge top secrets about government activities, surely the most intelligent people that get to work on the alien projects can devise an ingenious way of informing the public with their way above average IQs

I have no idea, the only explanation I can give at this moment is whoever was behind the cover up, learnt how to deal with it from having this experience so that future attempts won't succeed. But if you can't find any evidence for it bring it to this forum. The internet is huge so these pictures could still be there, just buried somewhere hard to find. I haven't read about this SERPO project myself so may have to find 20 hours myself to read it haha.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

It's a damn good read, it's been dissected here on ATS in the past, just read it on their website first all the different posts

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Would you be able to link me to it?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sure:

serpo.org...

Work your way from release 1 to release 35.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

We have absolutely NOT found any life on any other planets. No organisms, not even a bacteria. Are you crazy? You say that people who don't believe aliens visit this planet are out of touch with reality but you're the one that's out of touch. Where are you getting this information from. Joe who blogs from his mother's basement?
edit on 3162015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No they're not demons either. Rolls eyes. Geeze

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Uh..no...you made the claim. Prove it. You won't be able to because that never happened.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You don't know that they aren't - rolls eyes, shakes head, and face palms.

I also said that I am more inclined to believe that they are demons, than ETs

Geez, when will people stop skim reading.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Nasa have found fossilized bacteria on Mars indicating it was alive at one point, ergo, living organisms not on Earth.
scienceline.ucsb.edu...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk... lakes-red-planet.html

May not be living now but that does not reduce my point as being false. If not now, then there was life on another planet. I was gonna mention microbes forming on the ISS but not sure whether to count that as being an alien organism or just the cause of experiments. We'll let that one slide.
edit on 16-3-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

No they're not demons either.

I believe this is what we refer to as being dismissive.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Uh..no...you made the claim. Prove it. You won't be able to because that never happened.

What are you referring to exactly?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join