It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEFCON 3 status now? Canadian Air Foce involement with hostile actors.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Military exercises in Canada at the moment are likely shoveling snow......

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Military exercises in Canada at the moment are likely shoveling snow......

Looks like a job for.......................... Skidoo Patrol!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I think the Skidoo patrol is guarding the northern border from the Russians

^that sounds really crazy, but it's probably true....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

I think the Skidoo patrol is guarding the northern border from the Russians

^that sounds really crazy, but it's probably true....

Guarding the northern border would require 'Seadoos', not ''Skidoos", these days.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Statements like that amuse me, when did the white house get set ablaze? Answer 1812. When did Canada become a country? Answer 1867. Canadians where not around to burn down the white house. It was the same group of people that have been trying to control North America for the last quarter millennia.

cheers, nuts

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts

Canadians where not around to burn down the white house.

Yes we where.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes Canada is a giant freezer, you need at least nine layers to go outside for any time period over an hour... I truly wish that people would understand that Canada is not the North Pole. Part of America sits on a higher latitude then the majority of Canada. The same chunk of land that the states bought from Russia for just over $7,000,000. Some of you may not know this but Canada actually has deserts, not like Antarctica but like Mojave.

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Operation Joint Viking is going on in Norway right now, And Russia are at the same time doing a full alert drill up North.

So far nothing dangures is going on up here. Russia is keeping their distance and so are we.

It's a very dangerous situation.
The ruskies are training for a full scale invasion of Troms and Finnmark, they are coming for the boknafisk.
Jens knows that, and that's why he has deployed Nato forces in Norway under cover of a joint drill.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IronNuts

But I thought all Canadians were burly lumberjacks who fought polar bears, drink maple syrup, wear flannel, and have snow chains on their cars all year round!

I am sorely disappointed.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts
a reply to: weirdguy

Statements like that amuse me, when did the white house get set ablaze? Answer 1812. When did Canada become a country? Answer 1867. Canadians where not around to burn down the white house. It was the same group of people that have been trying to control North America for the last quarter millennia.

cheers, nuts

So I'm guessing then, by your logic, people who lived in your country between 1776 and 1865 were *not* americans?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I can verify that we are at DEFCON 3. And today's Message Board says their Yahoo Mailing List is "not functioning."

www.defconwarningsystem.com...
YAHOO MAILING LIST NOT FUNCTIONING
Unable to send out updates ... website experiencing unusually high traffic ... may experience delays loading pages.

I'm not sure what's going on, but here are links to global radiation monitoring sites:

agreenroad.blogspot.com...
LISTS AND LINKS TO CITIZEN RADIATION SITES

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The Defcon website listed in this thread is not an official source, and the website/mailing list is experiencing higher traffic than usual because of folks like us here at ATS, and also from 4chan (where I suspect most of the traffic is from). Anytime this website goes above DEFCON 4 is causes a veritable crapstorm on the internet. Though ironically, they have historically been accurate in their DEFCON assessments being reflective of actual government DEFCON status, when officially announced at least.
edit on 16-3-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That IS NOT the official DEFCON website. That information is CLASSIFIED. And if it wasn't, it would have a .gov domain. sheesh.... don't fall for idiotic websites.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The guys at the defcon forum are monitoring military chatter (mostly 8992 kHz for those that are interested) for EAM codes.
There's been a lot of "skyking" commands in the last few hours. If I'm not mistaken, Skyking messages, wen not a test, are not good. Skyking messages are test or potentially nuclear go/no go codes for nuclear capable forces. See: imgur.com...

Here's what they've experienced in the last 24 hours.

"There have been a lot of rumours going around. We are currerntly trying to find more information and assess what happened last night.

Here are the order of events that we had last night:

3-15-15

At approx 4 PM PDT, we started hearing unusual chatter on military channels, including an inordinate amount of traffic directed at Skyking with authentication.

As the night progressed, we were hearing reports of what appeared to be two air battles between US and Russian forces. More chatter, and then the radios went silent at about 4:45 AM PDT after what was referred to as "snap count" and an order for radio silence.

At 5:30 AM 3-16-15, after 45 minutes of radio silence, we turned over the DEFCON Warning System to our night crew to continue monitoring media for information.

At this time, 10:50 AM, we are assessing the information we have and will report if we have any further details.

It should be noted that we have no independent confirmation of any air battle."

www.defconwarningsystem.com...

Listen for yourself. Enjoy the show HERE

This should deserve a thread of its own.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It is understood that these DEFCON pages are civilian run.

www.patriotresistance.com...
DEFCON STATUS PAGE - TEXAS
Current Alert Status Level: HIGH

blogdogcicle.blogspot.com...
INTEL POURING IN OVER LAST 24 HOURS - COUP IN AMERICA?

www.washingtontimes.com...
DC NEWSPAPER BLANK EXCEPT FOR "REBELLION RADIO"

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: WeZet

Hearing SKYKING on 8992 does not necessarily denote nuclear go/no go commands. SKYKING is used for a variety of things, though they all DO refer to nuclear assets. SKYKING could be used for something as simple as a refueling mission for a bomber, a shift in position, etc.

There HAVE been a very unusually high number of SKYKING EAMs in the last 24 hours. Certainly concerning, but the U.S. Armed Forces are also conducting exercises right now, so that could account for many of them.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Ive been wearing shorts and sandals on the patio for the past two weeks with no snow, careful what nonesense comes from your fingers

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
rt.com...

MASSIVE SURPRISE DRILLS LAUNCHED IN ARCTIC ON PUTIN'S ORDERS
Could THIS be what the Canadian Air Force is battling? Perhaps more of an attack than a drill?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Strange convoy seen in Canada and reported via Tweeter:

edit on 33331America/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 14:33:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Yes, I should've mentioned that. Thanks! I agree it's probably related to the war games, but at the same time tensions are very high. These SKYKING messages could just be a change in flight plan/movement of units, but they are nuclear capable units. Is it normal to have this many SKYKING messages during war games?

Edit: You'd expect these type of messages to be send via a closed military channel. Why on open channels? Because the public wouldn't know what to make of it, or just because there is no other way to reach certain units?
edit on 16-3-2015 by WeZet because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2015 by WeZet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join