It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Chief body guard Confirmed Dead- RUSSIA HAS A NEW RULER.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
a reply to: TheJesuit

I am tired of these rumours and blatant lies

Putin is not dead people these are just MSM driven rumours this is a psy OP

then prove it... Russia media has failed to thus far.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Dude

The proof lies with you and those of you pushing for Putin to be dead

Living Man doesn't need to prove he is alive

LLLOL

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I notice your head line says that Russia has a new ruler. I find it interesting that you appear to imply Russian leaders are not leaders but rulers. Would i be correct in assuming that you don't see oboma as a ruler because he was 'elected.?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Naturally Sky and the murdoch assassination team are hot on this story with the idea that he has disappeared, however they are putting it down possibly to their botox or better actually - a love child having been born. If that is true good on him - he's divorced and if he is going to be a father again hope it brings him and his love a bundle of joy. So wht if one of the most powerful men in the world who isn't afraid of the USA and UK smear snots takes a few days off?

Politicians are human beings not autobots especially when they are the top of the pile as he is. We also need people to
stand up against the current mess the world is actually in - what we have today is living on a hairline fracture that is getting to shudder more and more, especially with the disgusting and utterly corrupt banking and political puppeteers we have making a thorough mess of what is a beautiful world for the rest of us.

Nothing on RT about new rulers etc and I think they would have been on the front page of that little mediaBomb.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

i gave you an opportunity to reply to me so far nothing
I asked why do u think I am Russia propaganda
what can I do to proof to you who I am
I offered to give u an explation about Ukraine
I asked you what truth are you looking for
I said lol I can tell right away u are from America
and I asked you to stop selling the false information
then I asked others why are you so obsessed with Putin when nobody in Europe is

edit on 16-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: elijahbird

If we take the message from that video of Putin stating that he had almost put Russia's nukes on alert over the Crimea situation, then you can take that as a clever wayfor his disposers to show us that the man had to be put out of his misery. That confirms that he was a threat to Russia if not the rest of the world.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Stop my putin agenda? Are you insane?

I am allowed to not like Putin and I don't like Putin. Its sad that you are incapable of accepting that fact and the fact that people can have differing viewpoints.

Certainly you would have issues if I constantly demanded you stop supporting potin and his agenda or stop your attacks on the US.

On topic -
To date there is nothing to support or dispel what's occurring in Russia and your attempt to downplay it is telling. Even more so with nothing to support your claims of the false info.

Russia has in fact invaded Ukraine when they sent their green men into Crimea. Russia has in fact occupied Ukrainian Crimea and has illegally annexed Crimea.

the entire planet with the exception of 6 nations does not support or recognize the claims Russia has made.

Putin has history of alcohol abuse and domestic violence by beating on his last wife. The man has ethics that would raise eyebrows in the court of Caligula and has blood on his hands from the number of murders he has been a part of to retain his power. I hope he has a serious medical condition if it removes him from the head of Russia.

The Russian people have been thru far too much to have a coward like Putin destroy it and drag the Russian people down with him.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Stop the bickering !! it just adds to the negative, your both entitled to your opinions. pro-west pro-east .to tell the truth theres a coming shift in power that will affect everyone! it'll be on the news you'll see just have patience their working behind closed doors to present a correct and smooth transition.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The point is u are not Russian
they vote for they president
so obviously they like him
why are u concerned with how Putin runs his country

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This is kinda fun reading all the threads and responses now someone is saying the DEFCON level just went up keep yer head on, and sit up straight and pay attention.HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

once again travel to Crimea and ask around how people feel about being illegally annexed

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

yeah not spreading lies... If you did research instead of parroting what Russian media tells you to you would know this. As I stated ill pay attention when you post on topic and stop your personal attacks. Aside from that I wouldn't wait for a response.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Aaamok88

I am tired of these rumours and blatant lies

Putin is not dead people these are just MSM driven rumours this is a psy OP

So by your reckoning, the fact that Russian media hasn't reported that Putin is dead, means that he is dead?

What a perfectly reasonable bit of thinking! Right up there with Saddam not being able to prove he wasn't building a huge WMD arsenal, Iran proving it isn't building nuclear weapons and other such buffoonery demanded by demented western idiots.

How can anyone prove something didn't happen, as the resulting lack of evidence is then taken by some as proof that it must have happened and that the lack of evidence, is then evidence of a cover-up? It's funny the lengths some will go to!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

uhm no you missed my point.

For the other poster to make the claims she did she needs to support it. She failed to do that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Do you think Putin would be happy with just this solar system?

Time to check out some updated info now that I'm properly awake. Yep...this post contributed nothing useful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join