It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who decided being a Racist was Worse Then.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Racists should be locked up with the rest of the worlds criminals, in fact the world would be better off without them on it.

Just because some one believes some thing bat $//!T crazy we should imprison them?!?

If the racist in question do not have the ability to affect my well being or others I could care less, the problem is when they get into position of power, the extreme ends in social instability or even mass death.
edit on 17-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The categories given by the OP were a nonviolent racist, a wife beater, child abuser, drug addict, thief, and a murderer.

No matter how I tried to formulate a joke where all of them walk into a bar I just couldn't make the punchline where only the racist catches hell where it wasn't nonsensical.

Did I see you at Chuck E Cheese in Compton last night?

#, was that racist?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Why did you go to a Chuck E Cheese?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I was implying I saw all those things at chuck e cheese in Compton...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

OK.

That went over my head like a 747 but it's pretty funny now that I get it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes, sometimes I'm too good with subtlety. It's my only fault, really.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Really? So what you're saying is, a man who goes his whole life without ever lifting a finger in violence against another person, but thinks certain thoughts in his mind that you do not agree with, this person is just as bad as a man who spends his whole life climbing into the window of little girls bedrooms at night to molest them scarring them mentally and emotionally for life?

Not to mention, you believe in ThoughtCrimes? Like in the book 1984? If you had a magic machine that you could hold up to someone's head to see if theyve had any racist thoughts, would you think it would be the right thing to do, to charge them with a crime as serious as rape and or child rape/molestation on the spot?

Yep thats right they deserve no better than the rest of foulest scum of the earth because thats what they are, scum.

Well I think that anyone who wishes to physically, mentally and emotionally harm someone who has not hurt anyone or commited any crimes is "scum". Yes, imprisonment is physically, mentally and emotionally harmful.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think on the ops question is more akin to The dude that gets in trouble in class for reading a book not of class curriculum and then says he shouldnt get in trouble because other people are doing something worse.

Or the guy who gets pulled over for speeding at 35 in a 30zone and tells the officer shouldnt you be going after the guy who is speeding 70 in a speeding zone.

Maybe your just predisposed to noticing it more because you are so focused on it (11:11)

If actions are driven by thoughts and the persons thoughts are sour why let them even have the opportunity to have actions? Unless your actions are thoughtless, in that case think as you will. Welcome to society.

Wouldnt be baited into this type of thread normally But I was talking to a girl and she was acting silly and said "your acting like a monkey, right now" and she was utterly confused and responded "but your black not me"...... lets just say I lit her up in front of everyone.

ETA: non violent racists are weak, useless and trash, and my personal opinion is they should be replaced with able minded homeless people.....good news though at least I didnt murder them!

edit on 8-4-2015 by birhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: birhan
I think on the ops question is more akin to The dude that gets in trouble in class for reading a book not of class curriculum and then says he shouldnt get in trouble because other people are doing something worse.

Or the guy who gets pulled over for speeding at 35 in a 30zone and tells the officer shouldnt you be going after the guy who is speeding 70 in a speeding zone.

Maybe your just predisposed to noticing it more because you are so focused on it (11:11)

If actions are driven by thoughts and the persons thoughts are sour why let them even have the opportunity to have actions? Unless your actions are thoughtless, in that case think as you will. Welcome to society.

Wouldnt be baited into this type of thread normally But I was talking to a girl and she was acting silly and said "your acting like a monkey, right now" and she was utterly confused and responded "but your black not me"...... lets just say I lit her up in front of everyone.

ETA: non violent racists are weak, useless and trash, and my personal opinion is they should be replaced with able minded homeless people.....good news though at least I didnt murder them!

Really a (probubally inadvertent) racist statement is so shocking to you and gives you the get out of jail free card to "light them up" and "murder" them??? (I know you didn't really mean murder)

Are there any other words that could be said to you that deserve the RIGHT to act like an idiot exactly like the person who "offended" you..... And you just did the whole rant on "two wrongs don't make a right". Lol

My point was that how did we decide being a racist made you a bigger @$$hole then every other @$$holish thing? Cheating on your wife won't get you fired, but a racist sounding tweet might.... It's insane to give words the power to controle your actions. Exactly like anyone who uses the Nword.... They just used wind to make you act like an idiot..

Words are Wind. PS we are all monkeys lol

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Entreri06

I think it's sad that some one whould claim only whites can be racist. Now because of Americas history the percent of minorities who think of whites as inferior to there own race is almost zero. It still wouldn't take away the ability for a minority to have that position.

That said, until the last couple generations, every white kid was taught they were inherently superior to all other races. While every black kid was taught they were inferior. Which explains why there are so few black racists per capita.

You would really have to put most of the "white devil" types in the conspiracy theory catagory not really the racist one. Since it's not that whites are inferior, just out to get them.

No, there are still just as many racist non whites who consider whites inferior as there are wbites who consider non whites to be inferior, percentage wise. They say whites are weak because of black dominance in contact sports. They say we have small penises. They say we were created by an evil scientist, like a lab experiment so we are not real humans but inferior versions. They say we are warlike because we are not as advanced or as enlightened spiritually. They say we are all racist. They say we cannot be trusted because we lack morality. All these things are indications of inferiority. Not "they are out to get us" as you claim.

But I don't really believe "racism" as we know it is nearly as widespread as we are lead to believe. I think the bulk of it can be chalked up to a simple fear of the unknown. When you realize that all forms of hatred, oppression, aggressiveness, anger, etc are based on and rooted in fear, things begin to make a lot more sense and you can see the world more clearly.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Racists should be locked up with the rest of the worlds criminals, in fact the world would be better off without them on it.

Just because some one believes some thing bat $//!T crazy we should imprison them?!?

If the racist in question do not have the ability to affect my well being or others I could care less, the problem is when they get into position of power, the extreme ends in social instability or even mass death.

This I agree with as any sane person should. When someone's fear is allowed to effect the lives of others, something needs to be done to orevent that from happening as it's the only right thing to do. And when good men fail to act, bad men prevail.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I think it's sad that some one whould claim only whites can be racist. Now because of Americas history the percent of minorities who think of whites as inferior to there own race is almost zero. It still wouldn't take away the ability for a minority to have that position.

That said, until the last couple generations, every white kid was taught they were inherently superior to all other races. While every black kid was taught they were inferior. Which explains why there are so few black racists per capita.

You would really have to put most of the "white devil" types in the conspiracy theory catagory not really the racist one. Since it's not that whites are inferior, just out to get them.

No, there are still just as many racist non whites who consider whites inferior as there are wbites who consider non whites to be inferior, percentage wise. They say whites are weak because of black dominance in contact sports. They say we have small penises. They say we were created by an evil scientist, like a lab experiment so we are not real humans but inferior versions. They say we are warlike because we are not as advanced or as enlightened spiritually. They say we are all racist. They say we cannot be trusted because we lack morality. All these things are indications of inferiority. Not "they are out to get us" as you claim.

But I don't really believe "racism" as we know it is nearly as widespread as we are lead to believe. I think the bulk of it can be chalked up to a simple fear of the unknown. When you realize that all forms of hatred, oppression, aggressiveness, anger, etc are based on and rooted in fear, things begin to make a lot more sense and you can see the world more clearly.

That or politics.... God knows the GOP doesn't try and stop blacks from voting because they think blacks are inferior... They just know they won't vote for them. It's a political stratagy having nothing to do with racism. But that's what we call it. Discusting? Yes. Racist? Nope...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Racists should be rounded up and put in some kind of therapy for the mentally insane work camps to rehabilitate thier uneducated and broken minds.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Not two wrongs dont make a right. More along the lines a greater wrong doesnt make a lesser wrong right by comparison. When I run into people that have done something wrong no comparison in the world is going to make them innocent.

My point is worst doesn't matter and your focusing on that word idis trying to deflate the wrong/issue.

e.g. somebody loses 100lbs and is says "that was the best thing that has happened to me!"
then is responded with "what about being born? Having a great family life? Why do people say thats the best?"

Its a figure of speech all those things in the op are the worst.

Eg. 20 kids take a test. 10 get 100 percent and 10 get 0 percent.
so you have 10 that got the best score and 10 that got the WORST.

those 10 kids that were the worst are named

Non violent racist( ignore the term "non violent")
wife beaters
child abusers
rapists
murderers
theifs
Assualt
Politicions (LOL)
drug addicts
Psychopath

that test they took was society
the class the test was taken in earth

So any of those 10 can be referred to as the WORST and still be correct in there statement.
edit on 8-4-2015 by birhan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If I said I hate all the races for no apparent reason other then the constant bickering that lead to know where, even my own...

Would that make me super racist or evil?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I beieve the subject of racism is indeed a deflection from the genuine issues that are not discussed.
While the repusive act is still occurring, it certainly isn't the PRIMARY concern of the country as a national issue.
As to what is happening with LEOs I blame SSRI meds and lack of screening methods allowing powerjunkies to obtain positions they should NOT occupy.
There is a coeffort to reign in the populace by inflating the domesic threat of non existant hostile individuals ,creating hostile individuals to justify more control and more government to protect and survail.
the situation of course is also being manupulated by some to get paid and establish positions for their friends, CRONYISM is a nasty thing in our culture.

edit on 8-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
In my opinion,
the only racists who are worse than ISIS
according to the mainstream media are white racists.

This began back in the 1970's.

Let me tell you a true personal story.

I grew up in the military in a
completely integrated environment,
schools, housing, etc.
Most military bases have their own K-6 schools,
frequently in middle school and
always in high school the military brats
were sent off base to local school.
I personally attended integrated base
schools 1st-8th grades.

My parents whose parents were racists,
had made a conscious choice
to raise my sister and I differently
than they were raised,
and they did do their best.

We moved to Virginia in the early 70's
and the high school I was sent to
was the very first year that
the white and black high schools were combined.
It was also my first year in a "civilian" school.
So my first year of high school
was the first year the local civilian district
was integrated.

I had a crush on a black young man in my English
class who I thought
wrote beautiful poetry
and I asked him if we could meet in
the park for a bike ride.
He refused saying he'd be
beaten and probably killed if he did, by
both white and black local kids.

That is how bad the local kids,
both black and white were to each other.

A nearby university sent liberal students
in to teach us about racism, and to raise
the consciousness of the students to help
calm the tensions in the school.

All the white kids were taken to classrooms
in groups of 30 or so
and given "sensitivity training"
We were not allowed to eat or drink
during the session which
started in the morning.
We were not allowed to leave the room
and go to our regular classes until
we admitted we were racist and
so had our consciousness appropriately raised.

I refused to say I was racist, because I wasn't and I
was absolutely not going to say I was
because I wasn't.

When I asked about the black kids and what was
happening to them. I was told, nothing, that only
whites could be racist and the blacks did not
need to have their consciousness raised.

So I stayed in the room all day long, without
food or drink while the white and black liberals
badgered me into saying that I was a racist.
I steadfastly refused and was finally let go at
the end of the day when the final bell rang.
There were other "military brats" in the room
still with me who also refused to say they
were racist.

That was my introduction to liberalism/progressivism
and their methods to convince
others to behave and think and speak
as they demanded - or else.

It was also the day I became an avowed conservative
and a staunch defender of freedom of speech
and freedom of thought.
I was not going to let the liberals convince me
that just because I was white I was a racist.

edit on 12Wed, 08 Apr 2015 12:30:22 -0500pm40804pmk083 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

This I agree with as any sane person should. When someone's fear is allowed to effect the lives of others, something needs to be done to orevent that from happening as it's the only right thing to do. And when good men fail to act, bad men prevail.

Can a brotha get an AMEN!!...

edit on 8-4-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Kill racism with fire! Its better to burn out then to fade away! Take it out and beat it like a rug before it festers like a mold.

I think sending racists to the loony bin and have them commited would be the best for everyone including themselves.
edit on 8-4-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
In my opinion,
the only racists who are worse than ISIS
according to the mainstream media are white racists.

This began back in the 1970's.

Let me tell you a true personal story.

I grew up in the military in a
completely integrated environment,
schools, housing, etc.
Most military bases have their own K-6 schools,
frequently in middle school and
always in high school the military brats
were sent off base to local school.
I personally attended integrated base
schools 1st-8th grades.

My parents whose parents were racists,
had made a conscious choice
to raise my sister and I differently
than they were raised,
and they did do their best.

We moved to Virginia in the early 70's
and the high school I was sent to
was the very first year that
the white and black high schools were combined.
It was also my first year in a "civilian" school.
So my first year of high school
was the first year the local civilian district
was integrated.

I had a crush on a black young man in my English
class who I thought
wrote beautiful poetry
and I asked him if we could meet in
the park for a bike ride.
He refused saying he'd be
beaten and probably killed if he did, by
both white and black local kids.

That is how bad the local kids,
both black and white were to each other.

A nearby university sent liberal students
in to teach us about racism, and to raise
the consciousness of the students to help
calm the tensions in the school.

All the white kids were taken to classrooms
in groups of 30 or so
and given "sensitivity training"
We were not allowed to eat or drink
during the session which
started in the morning.
We were not allowed to leave the room
and go to our regular classes until
we admitted we were racist and
so had our consciousness appropriately raised.

I refused to say I was racist, because I wasn't and I
was absolutely not going to say I was
because I wasn't.

When I asked about the black kids and what was
happening to them. I was told, nothing, that only
whites could be racist and the blacks did not
need to have their consciousness raised.

So I stayed in the room all day long, without
food or drink while the white and black liberals
badgered me into saying that I was a racist.
I steadfastly refused and was finally let go at
the end of the day when the final bell rang.
There were other "military brats" in the room
still with me who also refused to say they
were racist.

That was my introduction to liberalism/progressivism
and their methods to convince
others to behave and think and speak
as they demanded - or else.

It was also the day I became an avowed conservative
and a staunch defender of freedom of speech
and freedom of thought.
I was not going to let the liberals convince me
that just because I was white I was a racist.

I don't believe that story ever happened. It's so ridiculous. That wouldn't fly in any public school type setting... Period.

IMHO These are fake stories. You'll notice you never see them on any real media source and is totally scandalous enough to make the nightly news.

This is just the fake character that the Fox News types try and pretend all progressives are, while no one progressive has ever met anyone fitting the picture your painting. Somehow they convinced all you conservatives that the whole worlds media sources are in some vast conspiracy to discredit american conservatism... Yea polands news papers are secretly in the tank for Obama.... Lol

I could buy a teacher or two telling you society has put white people on a pedistal that makes most people inherently racist.....but I don't buy that you were held against your will without food, water or a toilet untile you admitted you were secretly racist... Espeacially not in high school level.....

Deny ignorance...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join