It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My face is naked!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I can grow a jawline beard, but it takes years. I look like an Amish Rastafarian with an Abe Lincoln beard and long dreads.

I can't help but to laugh trying to picture that. Man, that's funny.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Maybe you can make a teddy bear with it. That way you can still have it there with you.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bovah2

Just hope that you don't have anything that works with facial recognition for a password. My buddy had that on his tablet and he was locked out until he could fix it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What a great thread.

Took mine off this morning. The wife gawked.

Now she wants me to lose weight. -Sigh

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Is it that the beard made you look thinner or has it been on her mind? I hope she doesn't put you on the dreaded diet.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Is it that the beard made you look thinner or has it been on her mind? I hope she doesn't put you on the dreaded diet.

Nah ... I grew jowls. LOL

My cheeks and chin have been 'numb' all day. Trade off for not having beard-itch I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I can see how those can be covered by the beard and unnoticed. Have you gotten used to your reflection yet?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Nope. LOL

The proportions are all wrong.

Wife is right. I'm gonna have to lose some weight.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I can see how those can be covered by the beard and unnoticed. Have you gotten used to your reflection yet?

Better to shave it now than after 6 months of sunshine.

Nothing worse than a not beard.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That would be weird shaving it once it gets warmer. You'll have the non beard part tanned, and then the beard part paler.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aphorism

Oh boy that made my night. I laughed so hard. It captured the situation perfectly. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I too have a beard. With the seasons, parts of it come and go, but the segment pertaining to my chin always remains, straggly and chaotic though it is.

The sensation of wind on ones face, after shedding the excess is always pleasant!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
NHL playoff season is coming up. That's when people let their beards GROW for good luck for their favorite team. you'll just have to grow it again.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes, it is; unless said wind is freezing lol. That's why I waited until I was sure it was going to stay warm. The last time I did it, it got cold and my face froze.
So you just keep a chin beard?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Lucky for me I don't follow sports. If I had to deal with another beard so soon after getting rid of this one I'd go nuts.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My sexy parts are naked too.

(I shave my arms, it makes my gunz look huge)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Well, and attendant moustache of course!

One must have a soup strainer, after all! Keeps the bugs out of ones mouth in the summer, and keeps the frost off ones lips in the winter

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I'm glad you put that on about your arms lol. So, you have guns to rival Jesse Ventura and Hulk Hogan, do you?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yep, that's right! Just like the title said. I work outside a lot and got tired of freezing my face off so I let my beard grow. The dang thing got huge. I looked like a mountain man or something. Now that the warm weather is here I decided to shave it off. It was bothering me so bad. Now my face feels so naked. I can't stop rubbing it. It's so smooth! Anyway, I'm not expecting flags, stars, or comments. I'm just posting this because I'm so happy to have the beard gone. Go, spring!

Put some clothes on it immediately!!

Think of the children... my god will someone please think of the children.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join