It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Troll Den Uncovered!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion
Given how conspiracy forums have been targeted officially by these programs, how unsurprising it'd be, as well, that OP and some other here are among them, living some sort of schizophrenia where they refuse to recognize themselves for what they are?

You mean I'm Trolling without even knowing about it? Well I can damn well tell you I'm not getting paid for it! Now I'm really upset cause I'm not cheap like that but I can be fooled easily.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder how many there are in America? Just as many if not more I'm sure. People will do anything for money, even lie and spread propaganda without ever making a peep about it.

Are you kidding? We will do it the American Way.......outsource it overseas to cheaper Trolls.

This is great love it
started laughing so hard dropped by beer. All I could think of was theyes took our jobs.
edit on 3/21/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

"Each piece must have at least 700 words, possess rampant SEO keywords in the headline and body of the text and tag on either a relevant image or YouTube video."

Reminds me of the anti Russia propaganda that gets pushed to the front page as "breaking news" on ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I wonder how many there are in America? Just as many if not more I'm sure. People will do anything for money, even lie and spread propaganda without ever making a peep about it.

Are you kidding? We will do it the American Way.......outsource it overseas to cheaper Trolls.

This is great love it
started laughing so hard dropped by beer. All I could think of was theyes took our jobs.

That was the best response so far!

I swear if I get pro-America trolled by someone in India working in a Troll Den with little English I'm going to lose it!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

"Each piece must have at least 700 words, possess rampant SEO keywords in the headline and body of the text and tag on either a relevant image or YouTube video."

Reminds me of the anti Russia propaganda that gets pushed to the front page as "breaking news" on ATS.

Funny because I find ATS a den of pro-Russia posters. I accept that due to the anti-American theme throughout conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm certainly not dismissing the fact that there are pro Russia paid shills online , but being against certain western policies does not make all non paid posters "pro Russia".

It just turns out that Russia is in the right lately on most matters no matter how our government and media try to spin it.
edit on 22-3-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Here ya go

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

Here ya go

No pay involved maybe if they did the tea party wouldn be irrelevant like it is now.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Well this should end this one. Read it and realize you are being fed.fair.org...

And this is why I DON'T believe anything I read in the mainstream media. They can not be trusted anymore than the so called trolls.

Another fact that’s left out of stories of Russia’s “Kremlin trolls” is how truly amateur they appear to be. We know that even as far back as 2011, the Pentagon was building sockpuppeting software that would allow US military personnel to operate online personas with relatively greater sophistication, operating as many as ten online personas per person. The Guardian would explain:

The Centcom contract stipulates that each fake online persona must have a convincing background, history and supporting details, and that up to 50 US-based controllers should be able to operate false identities from their workstations “without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries.”

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Why do you think members get called countless times pro-Russians, Putinistas, Russian paid shills,etc. all over the internet?

How stupid can anyone be to be fooled so easily ?
edit on 15 4 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join