It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Charged With Murdering Her Best Friend With Slow Cooker During Political Argument:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

When i first read this headline I was almost positive this happened in a nice, upscale Maryland residence....you do not mess with those ladies.

Now I'm kinda bummed....I was hoping for a nice laid back interview with the offender in question and Diane Sawyer.

edit on 3/15/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting bug

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised this happened in Michigan. It seems they are trying to overtake Florida for the crown for craziest state.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Alcohol and politics don't mix.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FalcoFan

Thanks,know what herbs would go with that by chance? I know I'm fishing here but I have never done this before and I want to get it right.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Wow...

I cannot imagine a situation in which I would take my best friend out. I have been in the situation where I had to put my besty to sleep for half an hour, for their own safety, but killing? For politics?

In my estimation, ones politics are wrong, if they include a mentality which sees any argument as fair cause for a bludgeoning!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: TDawgRex

Why do I get the feeling that...

Only you can answer that!

Are you willing to?

Well, the article Did say "presidential politics", so, its a fair possibility. A fair assumption.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
This woman didn't kill her friend because she disagreed with her politics, she did it because she lacked the intelligence to dismantle her friend's argument verbally. If her debating skills been better, she wouldn't have needed a crock pot to punctuate her sentences.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sigh! The Onion could't have made this any better if they tried, so U killed Ur best friend and will mostly likely spend the rest of ur natural life in jail because U could not walk away from an argument involving people U will never meet,who at the very worst or best have a shelf life of 8yrs in office max .

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Kitchens are among the most dangerous places in the world to get into an argument.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Will all owners of slow cookers now be required to register them with the nearest police station? Wil there be an FBI watch list of owners?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This was the first thing I thought of... someone needs to make a new one with a crock pot.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Aside from the headline, where did the idea of best friends come from?

Leaving race out of it, it seems a 50yr old woman was in the apartment of a 66yr old woman, and then murdered her.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Wow...

I cannot imagine a situation in which I would take my best friend out. I have been in the situation where I had to put my besty to sleep for half an hour, for their own safety, but killing? For politics?

In my estimation, ones politics are wrong, if they include a mentality which sees any argument as fair cause for a bludgeoning!

How many voters have you talked to in the US? It takes very little to get people to say things like all the conservatives need to die, or that the democrats need to be removed by force. Few openly say it, but with a bit of prodding on a forum people will open up. In real life when they think it's 1 on 1 they're way more open about it.

I happen to agree with you that if people's politics say kill all the opposition they're in the wrong, but most of the country believes this way. We are firmly entrenched in the Bush philosophy of with us or against us. Those who are against us are our enemy and need to be taken out.

If anything I'm surprised this doesn't happen more, the partisan divide in this country runs deep and 80% of the population has picked a side.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join