It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I've decided to share this dream with you guys and girls, It was short and didn't have a real beginning or end.

It started off with this girl asking her mom if she could stay over and spend the night with her friends, one of them being me, Her mom said that she had chili tacos prepared for dinner, but the girl said she would rather have dinner with Stan, me, and another guy whose name I never learned. The mom said yes and called the girl Sabrina. Me, Sabrina, Stan, and the 4th guy sat at this futuristic metallic looking Table and had fruit for dinner. The room was separated by a curtain that could be seen through and behind us Sabrina's mom was talking to my dad and a 3rd parent I presumed. My dad asked me a question and as I was about to reply my alarm went off and woke me up.

A couple weird things that I noticed was that I have never seen that room before, but it had a familiar presence.
We didn't sit in chairs at the table.
I could see a 3rd person view of me and I looked totally different but my dad looked pretty similar.
It seemed like the girl had a crush on me.
Also the mom of the girl looked like a mom a girl I knew when I was little, but the girl looked totally different and the guy named Stan was someone I had never seen before.

What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IngyBall

Well i had a dream a couple days ago of running around a rundown old industrialized building like a hospital or something. There were people running around with guns and stuff. In the dream i believe we were trying to kill each other.

I was running down a hallway There was this tiny little door, so i opened it to see where it leads to. I then saw this ladder that lead upwards and there was blue sky in every direction. So i followed the latter up closed the door behind me and it lead to this little treehouse like room.

Then when i opened the door of the treehouse the location had changed, there was a party going on and it was in someones house lol.

I met a girl in this dream also i have never seen before. And there was metallic objects in the sky. It was really weird.

Donno what the dream means maybe it's time to find a GF if you don't have one?
edit on pm30000003115Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:02:51 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I'm only 18 though

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sounds to me like your beginning to wake up to lucid dreaming, remember it, and keep logging it. The more you associate with it the clearer it becomes. It's a different realm and different reality.
edit on 15-3-2015 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

I have had some other dreams that seemed like what Lucid dreaming is like. There was one in 7th grade, it was a really weird dream, the most important thing from it was that I had met the other young teens it it that I had never seen before, then a few weeks later I ended up being on the same team with them in real life in a competition called Destination Imagination. I'm a bi confused on what you are saying though. Remember it?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've been there, your spirit and mind are jockeying for leadership over your conscious direction. Embrace both with equal value and create balance in your spirit. It will serve you well.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Your sub conscious is telling you that it has a connection to truth. Don't ignore it, rather, embrace it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you can grasp that past, present, and future exist simultaneously and that we can traverse these realities within our subconscious then everything becomes our playfield. We are only limited by our understanding of what reality is. Expand your understanding and expand your reality.

new topics

top topics

join