It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home brew, A different kind of "drunk" Is it just me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Can't go wrong with mead and you drink it warm perfect for shtf aside from temp control.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That's it I need to make me some beer.
Ok whats a good brand of home brewing kit to start with and are there any tips I can get.
Also what about books, are there any good books on homebrewing?

Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Read anything by John J. Palmer. You can't go wrong if you follow some simple steps. The most important thing is to keep things clean. If you do that you will always produce something drinkable, you just have to tweak it to your taste.

Oh, by the way, I'm having a glass of oatmeal stout that I brewed a month ago right now and it tastes like magic.

edit on 3/15/2015 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer
Awesome gonna go look for his books tomorrow. Im hoping I can make some kind of cherry beer or if its even possible. Hope this works out, but even if it doesn't the whole process sounds fun in it self.
Thanks for the info.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I cannot decided if it's all in my head or thatthere's a difference.

Maybe the 'impurities'?

I have never seen anyone get angry drinking home brew.

I have.

Even with a good buzz and positive vibes... a good debate can piss off anyone when they lose. Especially in front of a group.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Yep, cherry beer is definitely doable. Anything you can imagine is possible. Just experiment and have fun!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I know my homebrews give me an awsome euphoria. More than just the alcohol content, it's unpasteurized and unfiltered and probably contains more flavonoids if you started with grain.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Even with a good buzz and positive vibes... a good debate can piss off anyone when they lose. Especially in front of a group.

You hit the Nail Squarely on the Head with This comment! I've seen very mellow, good People come unglued like this. Definitely makes You think about them a little deeper, doesn't it?

Have a good One! Syx.

edit on 16-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join