It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mean Tweets - President Obama Edition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Presidents are people too!

This video is a short roasting of Mr. Obama on the Jimmy Kimmel show.

His reactions are priceless...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would like to have added to that list. Funny stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Glad to see the leader of the free world has the time to do skits on late shows, while (allegedly)...ISIS is chopping off heads and burning men alive, taking over many nations as we speak, ebola could wipe us all out, the people and the US police forces are shooting each other at a record pace, for gods sakes Putin is MIA, Netnyahu is going to be out of office soon, Iran is making fun of and openly mocking our political system, BUT....at least we get Obama and his great sense of humor!!
By the way, the look on his face when he read the one that said "he didn't care about the country", he did not seem to disagree by the look on his face.
ETA: I really wish they would have not filtered tweets, I guaranteed there are a lot nastier ones on twitter.
edit on 15-3-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I agree with your direction; with all yhe world affairs, Putin missing, ME crisis, and America herself in near turmoil. .. how the heck does the PRESIDENY fins time to do this?

Further aids to conclusion that the US government is rogue and does not give a # about the people and what the nation stands for. . That the world scene is an orchastration, positioned by media and poli-tics.

This is silliness and as an American, especially in these Times,I would be ashamed of the metaphor.

America is a joke

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
Glad to see the leader of the free world has the time to do skits on late shows, while (allegedly)...ISIS is chopping off heads and burning men alive, taking over many nations as we speak, ebola could wipe us all out, the people and the US police forces are shooting each other at a record pace, for gods sakes Putin is MIA

Exactly! Obama should have his boots on the ground, fighting in the war against ISIS
He should be in the hospitals of those with ebola (it's still coming for us all!!!) LOL!
Why isn't he standing between the people and every police force??
He should be able to "just know" where Putin has been.

Iran is making fun of and openly mocking our political system,

Obama didn't have anything to do with that. You can place that blame directly on the shoulders of 47 GOP senators.

LOL! Funny post! I love the Obama mean tweets. His reactions are great!

edit on 3/16/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Obama is the kind of guy I would want to have a beer with and shoot the s*** as he is personable. He is no where near qualified to be president of the United States a community organizer is where he should have stayed but the powers that be knew exactly what kind of sentiment he really had towards America and would be able to utilize him.

top topics

join