It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Is What President Obama Had To Say About UFOs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I will say this of your post:

There is no better way to keep something secret than to compartmentalize that secret. If everyone in the project knows very little (if any) of the overall project, it's literally impossible for leaks to occur. In your previous example. I imagine very few people knew exactly WHAT was being built, or their role in it, until the bombs dropped on Japan.

It depends, compartmentalization is very useful for engineering something but it's not so useful when reverse engineering. Reverse engineering involves looking at the whole and breaking down how the parts work, it's not like an assembly line where each person can assemble their one piece.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:24 PM
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Yep. My Grandfather worked on electrical components under the Manhattan Project. He said he had no idea what he was working on, as he was a General Electric employee (I believe, it could have been another private company). It wasn't until later he discovered what he was working on.

If there is a secret space program run by the Navy-- there probably is a very, VERY small number within the Department of the Navy that know about it. I would imagine even the top brass that sit in the situation room with Obama don't even know about it.

The key is to involve people with no family or friends. The less connected people are to the "outside" world, the better.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:20 PM
a reply to: Wolfenz
It's one of the hieroglyphs they found at the pyramids ...
so yeah you're pretty close lol

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:00 PM
Makes alot of sense opens the door for plausible deniability it's genius actually if you think about it having multiple people agencies work on a project and not even know it!! 👍 great info you just opened a door of intelligence for me!! reply to: MystikMushroom

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 06:28 PM
One thing's for sure. Lame duck Presidents sure have a lot of free time on their hands.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:05 PM
Is Obama gearing up to become a celebrity in the the Conspiracy Theorists circles?

It was a funny little clip. I really enjoyed it. I'm quite sure, the elite supremely enjoy it - now watching the commentary role out on the internet.

I guess we needed a bone. I'd rather have a truly anomalous sighting by hundreds of people with photos and video rolling in from different vantage points. Now that would definitely stir the pot.

A joke skit from Mr. President and Jimmy? It's a chuckle, well done.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
Uh oh....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:19 PM
a reply to: Emerys

Right ! Didnt want to take that away from the OP..

but thanks for posting it

Now it will be pulled apart...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM

originally posted by: Cuervo
... what better way to make people not believe than to just admit it in a fashion everybody would think was a joke?

My very point to them several times ... let's make a really bang up movie about it, shot on off-world locations in JTF ships with current personnel to save money on special effects, and blow it off as a movie.

Then if someone ever gets access to the real data, you can either dismiss them as nut cakes, or you can say "well, we made a damn documentary movie about it, what more could you want?"

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
I remember hearing something last month about an Obama aid named PODESTA. He said that his biggest regret while working in the Obama Administration is not being able to disclose UFO/Extraterrestrial information. Was he joking too?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:59 PM

originally posted by: carewemust
I remember hearing something last month about an Obama aid named PODESTA. He said that his biggest regret while working in the Obama Administration is not being able to disclose UFO/Extraterrestrial information. Was he joking too?

Yes true! Thank you for pointing that out! No Podesta was not joking....I bet Obama and Podesta shared stories...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:40 AM

originally posted by: BGriff
a reply to: ATF1886

Didn't Carter try to do something like that? I believe it was during the same time Bush was director of the CIA.

He was told he didn't have clearance for that info.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:12 AM
Wow... Now that's the wild stuff I'm coming to ATS for!!!

Obama barely looks like he's joking, only actually gloating and laughing at the insanity of the situation while he's admitting (some of) the truth.

This, in light with Podesta's claim, seems to reveal a new policy they have to admit the non-human element and its influence, only through a cover of sarcasm...
edit on 17/3/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:16 AM
a reply to: ATF1886

My 2 cents. I dont think it would be wise to let the president know things he is not meant to handle at the time. This way he cant make a mistake. (The movie Independence day got it right, I think) And Aliens, if reality, are obviously a topic somebody else is managing, allegedly outsourced to private corporations. The President is a puppet, a PR agent one could call him. His job is to "lead" the people through what is called "the official reality". If brainwave reading, and so on is developed an enemy would at first read out the President. However, thats exactly why the president doesnt know any details. He is not suposed to know the secrets of secret aircraft, nor does he have any launching Codes in his head. His job is to make decissions based on facts other people present to him in case a decision is needed. Thats why he only can be a puppet.

If there is a big secret "world" of aliens, faster than light travel technologies and so on, Iam sure its just as hard to find the people in the know than to invent the tech yourself. Its just to much at steak, build up over generations to let it slip by somebody prone to failures as everybody, who is in the public eye all the time.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:29 PM
The information asked about during the interview is at a level classified above POTUS.

At such levels, the facts are on a 'need to know' basis, and the POTUS has no need to know.

Consequently, he, along with the rest of us, will be kept perpetually in-the-dark.

Especially, since he is such a public figure, is legally (and ethically, if there truly is such a thing remaining in American politics), beholden to the citizenry, subject to limits.

Thus, by sharing such knowledge with high office, a greater risk is assumed where no such risk is necessary.

Therefore, ignorance, along with plausible denial, rules the day...

Will he tell us the truth? Of course not. He can not. He does not know the truth himself...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:16 PM
So, what the POTUS had to say was... wait for it... nothing (with a laugh because UFOs are for crazies).

Surprise, surprise...

To recap this UFO matter for those new to this... heh-emm:

After a few decades of knowing exotic tech is seen, and seeing it, myself, I've been looking into it avidly... even before the internet when one had to buy books or get on weird mailing lists (anyone remember Farrish?)... and I have come to the conclusion that I do not know much of anything with any certainty. Sorry.

Aliens... found ancient human tech... human sweat and thought with no outside help (least likely), woo from the spirits or God(s).... all possible and it's even likelier a mix of all that and perhaps something so weird nobody would entertain it as real... but the source of this tech is fuzzy.... and likely the BIG secret and kept fuzzy very deliberately.

There are all sorts of plausible tales out there that contradict each other, add in deliberate obfuscation by alphabet agencies (which they have certainly done) and technology that can effect one's very thoughts and senses and it's enough to discourage the most avid researcher... job well done!

Even if I had ETs (or secret human space folk) abduct me and walk me through the history, I'd wonder if I could believe it at this point.

And then we have the really weird stuff that seems more linked to elves and fairies, than an et... anyway, it all leads to "researcher burnout" that most experience after real effort is put into this mess... but the take away is that there is certainly something going on, and IF the govt knows what it is, they are not saying... and it's doubtful the most interesting story in a thousand years will be spilled on Jimmy Kimmel... but odder things have happened.

That about sum it up? But one more thing... even though it is all rehashed and indeterminate, the one little real bit of info might well be uncovered, so research isn't in vain... it's simply really frustrating.

EDIT to add: Also wanted to mention that with Viet Nam, Watergate, Kennedy and UFO's (ets), the lies from govt have infected society and made everyone unsure of all info... which is both good (as far as swallowing garbage dogma), and very BAD in regards to not trusting your fellow humans... that mistrust starts very real mental diseases that are near epidemic at this point... so truth is essential to human society... without it we are lost and paranoid. It is sad that sites like this are even needed... but there you go.
edit on 3/17/2015 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:33 PM
Clinton is lucky everyone has such a short memory. When he was laughing and jokingly denying things, he was also shilling while workers were getting sick.

Those guys were handling something toxic and they and their families needed help. Once they started to croak they got crap settlements and a halfass acknowledgment the place existed.

Another example of something important the "experts" magically look over.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:36 PM
a reply to: Bedlam

Ummm ...gotta ask, which movie makes you think this is a possibility?

I mean, most of the flicks I've seen look a whole lot like the back lot of some studio in CA with some Styrofoam boulders thrown in... or CGI vomits on a green-screen.

It isn't out of the question, but I was curious which effort strikes you as even vaguely plausible as a true "filmed on-location?"

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
a reply to: Outrageo

Interesting so the most powerful man in the world is not the President of America? Or is he.

Because if UFO folklore is true then the Presidents know an awful lot about aliens and UFOs except when it doesn't fit the scenario.

Obama is not allowed to know about aliens, neither was Clinton. But Truman was regularly briefed on UFOs.

Eisenhower is rumoured to have met with aliens on a number of occasions. The most compelling case being his February 1954 trip to the Smoke Tree Ranch in Palm Springs,California.

Kennedy was also supposedly taken to see dead alien bodies.

"Around 1961/1962 President J.F. Kennedy expressed a wish to see the alien bodies associated with an alien crash-site. He had obviously been informed of their existence and wished to see for himself the evidence…According to information received; the alien bodies were taken to Florida when Kennedy went to see them [at] a medical facility."

Source: Timothy Good – Need to Know p 420

Nixon supposedly took his good buddy Jackie Gleason on February 19, 1973 to Homestead Air Force Base to view frozen alien bodies.

Carter supposedly saw a UFO as did Reagan. Reagan made his speech about an alien presence to the UN in 1987. Although he was actually talking about something else wasn't he?

George Bush (Snr) broke his silence on the UFO issue when pressed by UFO researcher Charles Huffer.

" I know some....I know a fair amount".

Clinton tried and tried if we are to believe him but was also responsible indirectly for getting the USAF to revise their original Roswell Reports. Clinton was also President when the alleged Varginha UFO crash in Brazil happened in January 1996 where suppsoedly live aliens were captured. Five weeks afterwards, Clinton’s Secretary of State Warren Christopher and NASA director Dan Goldin arrived in Brazil and a deal was struck between the US and Brazilian governments over the recovery of the wreckage.

Yes even Obama keeps his secrets.............
edit on 17/3/15 by mirageman because: oops

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:21 PM
a reply to: Bedlam

Sometimes I have to wonder about the Stargate television franchise.

"Let's just leak Hollywood some actual information, they'll make it into entertainment...that way NO ONE will believe any rumors that get loose that it's real! And, it'll start to condition people to accept that technologies like that could exist..plausible deniability!"

Wormhole X-Treme!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>