It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US hiring Ukrainians to act on video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I found this on Yahoo today,make of it what you will. Jan Psaki tries to avoid answering questions as usual and someone asks about a craig's list add on hiring Ukrainians or Russian speaking people for video projects. No one seems able or willing to support or acknowledge it.

news.yahoo.com...

I have heard that some of the 'massacres' going on are really just shows being put on for the msm. I claim nothing until I have more proof.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hollywood often hires actors as close as possible to the real thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I seen something in another thread that gave me the impression they were going to create a msm propaganda play like they did in Libya with the fake movie set . Them needing actors to do that would make sense .Hard to say what the plan is or if they really have one but I guess being aware that what we might see and hear might just be a CIA/Hollywood screen play .

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
the old craigs list ad hey, not like we havent seen many of those pop up before a few things that are obviously totaly real...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Lol this could be very useful for propaganda for the masses. Think of it as a potential spark that makes the fires of war grow.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
the old crags list ad hey, not like we haven't seen many of those pop up before a few things that are obviously totaly real...

Right, they should have just said 'need actors to fake Ukrainian takeover'.

Ohm, they already filled that bill. Google Mrs. Nuland, John Mcain and CiIA chief in Ukraine.

new topics

top topics

join