It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover some DNA is NOT from our ancestors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Let's see:

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
“a detailed analysis that the human genome displays a thorough precision-type orderliness in the mapping between DNA’s nucleotides and amino acids. ‘Simple arrangements of the code reveal an ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language … Accurate and systematic, these underlying patterns appear as a product of precision logic and nontrivial computing. an intelligent signal embedded in our genetic code would be a mathematical and semantic message that cannot be accounted for by Darwinian evolution.”

Vladimir I. Shcherbak

Actual source: arxiv.org...

A highly speculative paper that has received much criticism for leading to unscientific conclusions. PZ Meyers (evolutionary biologist) does a solid takedown here:

freethoughtblogs.com...

“Those Who From Heaven To Earth Came". They landed on Earth, colonized it, mining the Earth for gold and other minerals, establishing a spaceport in what today is the Iraq-Iran area, and lived in a kind of idealistic society as a small colony.

They returned when Earth was more populated and genetically interfered in our indigenous DNA to create a slave-race to work their mines, farms, and other enterprises in Sumeria, which was the so-called Cradle of Civilization in out-dated pre-1980s school history texts. They created Man, Homo Sapiens, through genetic manipulation with themselves and ape man Homo Erectus.”

― Zecharia Sitchin

Sitchin is not a "well respected scientist". He's an author. Wikipedia has a whole section dedicated to criticisms of his claims:

en.wikipedia.org...

So no, your claim that "Many highly respected members of the scientific community believe it's not so far fetched" does not hold up.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes, because I can't think of anything better to do than to throw a bunch of articles and studies ostracized as pseudoscience at someone who's clearly certain of his place in this world and who's perceptions are firmly planted.

Hey, you made the claims, you post the evidence. That's how it works. Don't assume anything about what I believe or will say about your sources either.

If there was a remote possibility of this in your mind, you would have done the research yourself. I'm not going to waste my time. However, I will humor you to a degree and recommend that if you do consider the possibility of the oversight of our existence, Jim Marrs' book Our Occulted History is a great place to start.

Has it ever occurred to you that I have already considered this possibility, researched it, and discarded it as nonsense? I am after all on ATS. But none of that precludes your responsibility to post your sources. You even made a claim like this:

Many highly respected members of the scientific community believe it's not so far fetched.

That should be pretty easy to prove actually.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yes, I'm well aware of his many critics. As is expected when drawing conclusions that do not fit within the mainstream paradigm. However, wikipedia is hardly a reliable scientific source. I certainly hope your research didn't end there.

I could sit here all day and bash my head against the brickwall brigade, but you and I both know your mind is already made up. I could compile a vast list of convincing evidence and create my own thread. Though it would no doubt be met withe the same narrow minded criticism, and we'd all be wasting our time, much like we are now. What are you looking for? Admission of defeat? Congratulations, you win. Another underdog has lost to the quagmire of Internet phd's. Woo hoo.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Yes, I'm well aware of his many critics. As is expected when drawing conclusions that do not fit within the mainstream paradigm. However, wikipedia is hardly a reliable scientific source. I certainly hope your research didn't end there.

He's an author, not a "respected scientist".

I could sit here all day and bash my head against the brickwall brigade, but you and I both know your mind is already made up. I could compile a vast list of convincing evidence and create my own thread. Though it would no doubt be met withe the same narrow minded criticism, and we'd all be wasting our time, much like we are now. What are you looking for? Admission of defeat? Congratulations, you win. Another underdog has lost to the quagmire of Internet phd's. Woo hoo.

Burden of proof:

en.wikipedia.org...

Making wild claims and then protesting "Hey, it's not my job to present the evidence!" is nothing short of intellectual laziness.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
As if fishing others for the answers is a more intellectually proactive endeavor.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

As if fishing others for the answers is a more intellectually proactive endeavor.

No one is fishing you. You came into the thread and posted a bunch of unsubstantiated claims. GetHyped and I called you on those and now you get all offended because you have to actually put up your end of the conversation and provide evidence of your wild claims. No one made you come into this thread and post anything. You did it all yourself.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gh0stwalker

The concept of burden of proof is Discussion 101. Either you can substantiate a claim or you can't. Attempting to shift the burden onto others is a big red flag that you can't.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It still baffles me how half a thread can be dedicated to nitpicking one offshoot comment.

Unsubstantiated claims? My first comment was sarcastic in nature, semi directed at your ilk. Knowing that speaking in more concrete terms would surely attract an ensemble of criticism (but I just can't help myself, it's so easy to get you guys going). I could understand if I was the OP, but I'm just another passer-by. What are you hoping to gain? More proof of your inflated egos? No matter how many names I list or how many reasons as to how extraterrestrial manipulation is a possibility I give you, one way or another you'll disregard it.

So tell me, why would any sane person bother?

And I'm not offended... Not sure where that's coming from.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So you admit you were just trolling?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not at all. My comment was simply rhetorical.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So it's gone from being a positive claim, to sarcasm, to being rhetorical?

And the point of all of this was...?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

So it's gone from being a positive claim, to sarcasm, to being rhetorical?

And the point of all of this was...?

To make unsubstantiated claims, with the hope that they won't be asked to back them up, and that someone who knows better won't see them. In other words, trolling.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
unless there is something spectacular about this foreign DNA it's no different from the fact that science believes some of the organelles in our cell structure were originally independent bacteria. for example mitochondria.

or any different from viral dna that ends up permanently spliced into our DNA via natural processes and then dutifully replicated and passed down through subsequent offspring.

unless this DNA is critical to us being human; specific adaptions that for example give us our big brains, or critical brain centers, advanced bipedalism and so forth that appeared suddenly there is little to support some sort of peer (aliens, fallen angels, etc) level interference in our evolution.

as it happens i happen to think a large and long portion of our evolution was subtly guided by the creator from the first replicating chemicals in a puddle or black smoker or something like that to just about "day" six of the creation narrative whereupon certain vital genetic "mutations" occurred resulting in mankind in pretty much modern form and a few thousand years later in a specific phenotype with ruddy complexion and other traits differentiating that phenotype from mankind at large though both continue to exist.

"ha adm" (mankind) "eth ha adm" (a singular man, adam the man)
Adm (to bring blood to the face, ruddy complected, to blush, a man, mankind and other meanings)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

The prophet speaks.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Wolfenz

Not to mention the fact that we've supposedly gone from swinging in trees to building nuclear bombs in less than 100,000 years... There's that little evolutionary discrepancy...

True Sort of..

Some Scientist are on the Fence of Humans as in Modern MAN as ( What we are Today ) Some Say 250,000 + Years and New Evidence Saying 400,000 Years ... and as I Said before many times...
What were we Doing in 240,000 Years or 390,000 years?? before Recorded History Began ??

Let US Not forget from a Heavier Then Air Flight 1903 to Landing On the Moon 1969 66-67 Years !

History of Flight - from Wright Brothers to the Moon - US Air Force documentary
www.youtube.com...

MY Belief is Has to be Both . Evolution and DNA Alteration Manipulating , (A BOOST) From Something Higher then our Selves

NOT Saying Aliens From another World or Dimension Nor GOD Angels or the Fallen Angels .. Just maybe A Higher Advanced Civilization Beings ... a CIVILIZATION TYPE 3 ? Modern Human ..

Well we had a City on Earth a Place called Florence Italy That Produced the Greatest Minds of Mathematics Art and Science all Close in the Same Era of a Century ..

Perhaps we had something like that Ions ago..

The Biggest Difference Between Man and The Greater Apes is that Man Has 3x ( three times ) the Amount of Neurons in the BRAIN then Apes, and the other Apes have Greater... Smell Sense's... whats been Found .. besides that 2 percent ... of the Unknown ...

What Separates Us from Chimps? As It Turns Out, Not Much
www.youtube.com...

But if you think of it MAN is NOT Designed good at all for this Planet .. Naked.. Wrong type of Feet, Weak Body, even Hominids
( Early so called Man ) ... are more like Ape...

Place a Man in all types of Harsh Climates Naked in the Niches ... Naked with Nothing with Very Limited Survival Skills For a Month.. Not Allowed to Clothe Themselves nor make any Tools ... Nor Structure. and NO Protection How Long Would they last ? Basically Saying Live like the Great Ape, in the HARSHEST Climates ...

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago376 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Lush jungles turned into hot savannahs, this is the point where our ancestors changed.

Their/our bodies aren't weak, they're designed to outrun prey, not by speed, but by endurance.

They not only survived in this harsh, hot climate, they thrived in it.

And of course early man man are more like apes, they share a common ancestor with us.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Start with this www.sciencedaily.com... but much more advanced and add the interaction of viruses and bacteria then think of man being made from the mud. Maybe they printed us using genetic information and they created viruses and special bacteria to evolve us to what they want.

But who are They? What do they want us for?

edit on 18-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Lush jungles turned into hot savannahs, this is the point where our ancestors changed.

Their/our bodies aren't weak, they're designed to outrun prey, not by speed, but by endurance.

And of course early man man are more like apes, they share a common ancestor with us.

Sorry your Argument to me is Invalid LOL

Obviously your not getting the Point Here ...

Modern Man was Running with Neanderthals for thousands of years during the last Ice Age.. and Before it ...

How man Ice Ages Heat Wave Ages We had... in the last 250,000 Years to 400,000 Years ? when the Galaxey is going around the Galactic Year Cycle...

Ever Compare the Bone Structure between them ? Yet neanderthals Brain Capacity is Larger then Modern Man.

tho Neuron Density may Not have !

Our Body's are Week .. in Strength, Endurance , Yeah Put the Best Strongest most Endured Wrestler in with a Common APE in MMA Cage who would Last...., ?

Speed is what Humans Have over Apes ..
Speed is Factor .. Sprint ( a Short Burst of Energy ) Speed that is..

Who Us or Them... ????

if you speaking of Us ! Of Course Us Because of Knowledge our Teachings , Experience Consciousness and Being SENTIENT FREE WILL!!

Take All that Away what do you have ?

better yet ... Switch them ... The Brains of Ape and Modern Man into each others Bodies

maybe you would of a Better understanding of what im talking about!..

( I May Not Agree to All What Lloyd Pye Has to Say From Sumerian to Aliens/Annunaki )
but I do Understand what he is Talking about Hominids , Early man to Modern Humans, and a Possible Genetic Engineering ...

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering

www.youtube.com...

Ive Spoken with Llyod Pye Personally.. ( E Mail ) years Ago
but he Agreed into my thinking and theory's... about Early Man Hominids and Modern Humans...

What we Discussed about Mostly was Julia Pastrada with her Unique Genetic Defects of Doubling of Genes or Lacking Genes in her DNA in Certain Places Causing her to Look more Like Ape Like then Human

Solving the Mystery of the Bearded Lady
news.sciencemag.org...

After narrowing down the search to a short section on chromosome 17, the team looked for mutations called copy number variations, in which large chunks of DNA are repeated or removed. All of the CGHT sufferers had a copy number variation in which DNA was deleted across the same four genes, the authors report today in the American Journal of Human Genetics. None of the unaffected family members had the mutations.

Have you Heard The Word ??? Atavisms

Our Ancient Structural Code that is Still within us that Sensors cut them off and Adsorb them in

Example : All Humans are born with Tails like Monkeys that as Absorbed in the Embryo Stage ...

Atavism
en.wikipedia.org...

How Atavisms Work
science.howstuffworks.com...

Dino-Chicken: Wacky But Serious Science Idea of 2011
by Stephanie Pappas, Live Science Contributor | December 27, 2011 11:22am ET

www.livescience.com...

Yup Dino Chicken a Chicken with a Long tail, Teeth and Clawed Hands .. Back Engineering De evolution

Yeah ...

Explain the Sudden Change

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Yup this article really sums it up doesn't it

We are literally made up of living earth, we are a giant organic soup lol

God knows his shi* that's for sure

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join