It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police shooter Arrested in Furguson Mo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
they found a suspect and arrested him today.

He used a .40 caliper handgun.

says he wasn't aming for them.

However from 120 yards away or more he would have to be extremely unfortunate or was definately aiming at the police to hit them with a handgun from that distance.

face and should shots actually point to the fact he was aiming the hand gun. A rifle would have been more accurate.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 15-3-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I don't know. when the shot came form behind the protest, and then there was a mysterious guess who game. and now were finally at the stage where a patsy Is maybe produced. A couple days ago I was taking up the chant false flag false flag. I am kind of still of that mind set.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
says he wasn't aming for them.

However from 120 yards away or more he would have to be extremely unfortunate or was definately aiming at the police to hit them with a handgun from that distance.

I agree. Aiming at an individual would be fruitless, but surely he was aiming at the group of cops.

"I was trying to shoot someone else" is kind of a lame excuse...
edit on 3/15/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow

When I saw it on the news the other day I would have bet any amount of money the weapon was some kind of rifle.

120yard head-shot with a .40 pistol is extremely impressive.

It was either the luckiest(or unluckiest as it were) shot ever, or that guy is the best marksman I have ever heard of.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
When I saw it on the news the other day I would have bet any amount of money the weapon was some kind of rifle.

Yeah, I saw an argument (don't know if you were in it) about how it couldn't have been a hand gun and I didn't get involved, but he absolutely could have been aiming for the group and hoping to get off a lucky shot. Which he apparently did.

It was either the luckiest(or unluckiest as it were) shot ever, or that guy is the best marksman I have ever heard of.

I doubt he was aiming at one officer's cheek and another's shoulder. He squeezed off tho shots in the general vicinity and got lucky enough to hit someone. The cops were standing in a group outside the station, from what I understand.

I'm just speculating, though.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
I agree with BH. The dude saw a clump of cops and just aimed in the general direction while popping off a few rounds. He was bound to hit someone. No aim needed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Wow

I was able to shoot a manhole cover we set up 100 yards away with my Colt Cobra 357 magnum, you had to aim about 2 inches above the target to hit it.

new topics

top topics

join