It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC2 WEDNESDAY 04 JUNE 11:20pm USS Liberty attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dead In The Water
Wed 4 Jun, 11:20 pm - 12:30 am 70mins

During the Six Day War in June 1967, Israel attacked and nearly sank the USS
Liberty, a spy ship belonging to its closest ally, the USA. Thirty-four
American servicemen were killed in the two-hour assault by Israeli warplanes
and torpedo boats. Israel has always claimed that the whole affair was a
tragic accident based on mistaken identification of the ship. The American
government publicly accepted the explanation.

Yet for thirty-five years, the Liberty survivors have persisted in their
view that the attack was intentional: that Israel deliberately attacked
their ship, and that the US government knew they had and colluded in a
cover-up.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ill be watching it tonite! It figures, youll see this on Non US television, but in the US, hardly anyone ever even heard of it.

For my fellow Americans who still think Israel is a great friend and ally, I urge you to look into the USS Liberty incedent. It is one of many example of the Zionist stranglehold in our govornment and media and shows that Israel can basically get away with doing anything it so well pleases and the US wont do a damn thing to them.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting show. Too bad I no longer get the BBC stations.

BUT, You will see this in the US on US TV - and probably the same show. There's a very good show about this on the History Channel. (they air shows over and over, so check your listings). I couldn't find anything on their site about the show except in the 'online store' - which can be found here: store.aetv.com...

If you're near a 'Blockbuster' you might be able to rent it also - mine rents out many show from the History channel. We've also talked about this here on the board several times.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They will actually air it in the US?

Let me hit 999.im having a heart attack!

A show questioning the USS liberty attack totally and publically viewed, under the gaze of our gov?

Is Zionist media watch asleep or what?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf: Here is an excellent post by Mad scientist on this topic. (great links, great pics, great discussion - mine nothwithstanding, lol)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WOW where do ya begin the US nearly nuked Cairo thinking Egypt had attacked. The captain believed they were the fall guys for a pre planned war with Egypt and the USSR that went tits up!! hello RED FLAG OP mossad? art of deception, what about the US planes sprayed up as Israeli ???

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the links to the previous post, Bob. Its a good discussion.

As I was watching the specifics of this show (I knew of the attack from a few mentions and general data, but not details, just that Israel did it on purpose) i got the brain itch in my head that kept knawing at me. One thing kept popping up, and now I know why.

SEPTEMBER 11.

The similarities are as striking as the differences. I see similar motives, similar actions, similar types of covering up.

The Zionist control of America is pretty obvious. The Mossad and CIA work hand in hand. The Masters in Washington make a simple offer: Support Israel in anything we do, no matter how nasty, basically, sell us your nation as attack dog, and youll be rewarded with a nice little buddy in the middle east to aid you in controlling all that oil. A Partnership.

Notice that whenever a politician speaks out against anything Israeli or Jewish, suddenly, hes met with a "scandal" full of sex, drugs, lies, videotape, ect. never have I seen a politician make any sort of bold or semi bold statement against Israel that stayed a long, healthy, and fruitful career. remeber Trafficant?

Zionist, the Cabal, they all pretty much work together to secure thier desires, whenever convienent. This is just on example of the partnership. Sep 11 is another.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yep, anpther apologist. Dont want no nasty Zionist backlash, do we, REVEREND.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
June 8th 2005

USS LIBERTY VETERANS FILE REPORT WITH DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE OF WAR CRIMES BY ISRAEL AGAINST THE UNITED STATES

WAR CRIMES REPORT FILED BY LIBERTY SURVIVORS (pdf file)

HTML Version of War Crimes Report

Source: USS LIBERTY Memorial

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
They will actually air it in the US?

Let me hit 999.im having a heart attack!

A show questioning the USS liberty attack totally and publically viewed, under the gaze of our gov?

Is Zionist media watch asleep or what?

They have been many shows on the Liberty over the years on the History Channel and others. It is no secret and the shows did question the truth. Are you asleep?

top topics

join