It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greys,in general

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I am a 100% ferm believer in aliens,in particular the greys.There have been jus too many reports of them around the world.It has been estimated that about as many as 3million americans,yes 3 million,that have reported to be abducted by the greys.Why would 3million americans lie.And also there are probably more elsewhere around the world.Not only do i believe the greys are real but they probably have been here for a long period of time,the proof is on those writings on the land in south america,those pictures of humanoids with helmets on their heads written in the ground.They could be easily be seen from a plane going over it.Also the pyremids,easter island,etc.People clearly my point is that they are out there,theres no debate,theres no use for debate.I myself have been interested in the subject most of my life and iv heard of toomany reports,too many conspiracies,and too many sightings of UFO`s for me not to believe in this.

What else i wanted to let you guys know is where the greys are from.Many claim that the greys are from Zeta Retilculm,some claim they are from Andromada(excuse my spelling)and some claim they are from another dimension.I find this all to unreal.I have also studied on lightspeed and have found some very interesting facts about it.According to scientists,lightspeed is the fastest speed you can go,lightspeed is aprox 300,000km per second(200,000miles),although i dont understand why u cant go faster than 300,000km,but they say you cant so yea.Alsom many scientist,particularly Albert Einstien claim that if you go at that speed,time will change dramatically,you will go way faster into time,e.g if u were to go lightspeed from say alpha centurie(which is 4.5lightyears away from our sun and is the nearest star)to our sun,you would arrive 100years into the future than if you were travelling at say slower rate.If the greys were really from distant star from our sun,dont you think that they would have to come back to earth 100`s/1000`s of years ahead of time?If thats so,then explain how the greys manage to appear here all the time,i dont think anybody would bother to go back and forth from one star to another,wait for years then arrive back to their star 100years ahead of their time,then go back to earth,thats a long wait buddy

My point here is that i think their more closer to us then we think they are.I think that we`r the first civilisation they discovered other than themsleves,better still,they could be from somewhere in our solarsystem.Think about it.We may have discovred all our planets in our solarsystem,but howmuch do we know about them?is the government sending us false information about mars,jupiter,neptune etc?are you really going to believe what they say in those astronomy books you come across often?t Are those pictures of our so called neighbouring planets,sent by NASA,AKA american government real.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I just can't understand how speed could possibly affect time. It just makes NO sense. Call me uninformed, but that's my take, and fromt he conversations I've had with other people, I'm not the only one. If anyone knows how, then I'd love to learn.

A question for you, dear originator or the forum. Do they really have dipictations of humanoids? I've never seen one.

However! lol, I am on your side, and you may be interested to visit this site, as it explains a most interesting theory.

www.bright.net...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They are from there...havent u thought of non-human ways of transportation ie. wormholes and subspace. Subspace imo is where we go after we die....something like a 4th dimension...there the laws of physics could be different.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Excellent point. Sometimes we let some basic concepts to act like God. Who's to say that other lifef forms need water and oxygen as we do? They could live off of gold. Be creative here lol. I think we need to branch out on this. If we're ever going to know the science...I think we might need to "make contact". There is no way we can know this stuff with our laws of physics.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8
They are from there...havent u thought of non-human ways of transportation ie. wormholes and subspace. Subspace imo is where we go after we die....something like a 4th dimension...there the laws of physics could be different.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by orfeo8

Ah,i knew the somebody was going to mention wormholes and subspace.I disagree with the existance of wormholes or portals through blackholes etc.Reason being is that it clearly has not been proven,not even in a written way,e.g equations/drawings to support it.Another reason why a disagree with the existance of wormholes is that the whole thing started as sciencefiction.Wormholes only became known when books as early as ``the time machine``written by H.G Wells in the late 19th century came out.The story followed a machine that created a wormhole into time.Afew decades later ``wormholes that was often only found in scifi novels or movies was beginning to interest the science world and then people began writing about the possibility of it being real.Yet dispite alot of people claim it being real,i have not seen any scinetific possibility of it being real.I`v read about worholes and blackholes adozen times and so far basically all iv learned about wormholes is that their long tubular holes stretching to other ends of space,nothing more.

But please do not take my reply the wrongway my good sir.You do make a very goodpoint and i commend you on that.I failed to explain that theory in my topic.Its not that i think completely they do not exist.Its of lack of proof that i must dismiss them as being real.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I find it interesting how 3 millions americans claim to have been abducted, and also how many of them could be soo mistaken. Drugs, alcohol, vivid imagination, all could play important roles in these cases. I'm not however, dimissing the claim that they were abducted, I just find it hard to believe the majority are actual cases of abduction. In fact, it's been proven, that if your home is situated near pilons, you can end up seeing and hearing strange things around you - this is to do with the electrical field generated in these areas. Most people have claimed to have had an abduction type of experience when living in these areas.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes i find it also hard to believe that 3million americans claimed to have been abducted.And most likely many of them who claim to have been abducted might have simply mistaken for something natural.Although i would find it hard to believe that over amillion people suffered from the same naturalcauses and all mistakened it for abductions.

Also the 3million americans who have claimed to be abducted has not been recent,many of these claims have been made over the last century(most between the 70`s and 90`s).But yes most likely the majority could be mistakes for natural/normal causes.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Supposition.

There is actually a little evidence pointing to Zeti-Reticuli as a point of origin for the common "grey".

1. The Betty Hill Starmap. Drawn under hypnosis, and accurately described. It not only depicts a constellation not viewable from her native hemisphere, but also correctly corrolates to known (even some not known when the map was drawn) stars. Furthermore, it even designates WHICH stars were yellow like our sun (many of which weren't even known as such at the time). Also, the route described by Betty would be a logical route given the distances between the points, orbits, etc. All of which she couldn't have known (indeed, even astronomers couldn't have known) at the time it was drawn.

2. Alleged Government Documents. There are more than a few purported docs surrounding Zeti Reticuli as the system of origin. While not all have been authenticated, still, it is some evidence in it's corner.

3. From what we know of the system, it may be possible for the fourth planet (the one mentioned by the sources) to be in the "life zone" of one of it's parent stars.

4. A planet (not the 4th) was discovered in the system, then subsequently denied. Not a lot of evidence here due to that, but intriguing nonetheless.

5. Lastly, other witnesses have come forth claiming this as the system of origin. While not all may be trustworthy, again, just more mounting tidbits that perhaps it is the system of origin after all.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes the ``hill``encounter.One of the most interesting stories of abductions iv read.I have come across the story more then a dozentimes.
You do make an excellent point,but i still find it hard how they manage to get back and forth through whats probably more than 100lightyears away.But then again as one of the members earlier mentioned,their could be some other laws of physics at play here that is not known to the scientific community,although i dismiss wormholes or blackholes,as i mentioned earlier.

I now agree on what you have said,i have no reason to deny your point.But there is a possibility that they may have settled on one of the planets in our solarsystem.I mean one would rather settle near to a planet of interest so they have easier access rather than to come and go back an forth which will probably take 100`s of years,maby 1000`s.

think about it.In the 18th century the British claimed a major port in the atlantic called Cape Town in South Africa.They used it as a major checkpoint for British and other European cultures so that it would be a much easier voyage to Australia and New Zealand to settle in.Im sure the greys would be using the same technique with one of our local planets in our solarsystem.Easy candidates for settlement would be Europa,the moon of jupiter and even in the gas planets themsleves.Dispite the gas planets distance from our sun,they still have hot cores that may serve as heats fro the lifeforms e.g Neptune and jupiter.Settling on them as that they could have a place to call home there but at the same time travel to earth to explore without the worry of time.As i mentioned earlier,dispite how fast lightspeed is,it will still take a very long period of time to go back and forth to stars in our Galaxy.

new topics

top topics

join