It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nature, Man and Woman: Alan Watts, copyright 1958

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yes, I do - and I think that has been the case for however many billions of 'years' the universe has existed. We are all connected. Period. There is no "before" or "after" or "since" or "already" about it. It is what it is. We are all connected.

I respect that belief, but I personally see no reason to think it has always been that way.

Perhaps that is because you choose to see it that way.

Again not trying to be rude, but couldn't the same question or statement be redirected at you?

But they are.

Yes they are.

As do all of us who have a spiritual nature. It's all shades of 'wrong' what is going on in this world when people are being starved, exiled, bombed, oppressed.

And from this post it seems you connect what is wrong in reality with what is wrong in human nature. I think that is probably something our views have in common.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Yes, I do - and I think that has been the case for however many billions of 'years' the universe has existed. We are all connected. Period. There is no "before" or "after" or "since" or "already" about it.

It is what it is. We are all connected.

Yes, I completely agree that we are all connected. This can be made obvious by just looking at what is in front of us. We are in a vast field of relatedness or relationship, and our body-minds are completely dependent on what is external to it. We did not appear in a vacuum - we are all participating in life, and are all connected through the unity of reality itself.

What we do with this is up to us, but the fact is we are always in relationship (connected) whether we like it or not.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join