It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being farmed for our "loosh" or emotional energy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If we are being farmed methodically then its by a controlling intelligence who farm us like we farm animals.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
If we are being farmed methodically then its by a controlling intelligence who farm us like we farm animals.

YES EXACTLY SO. Well stated.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't think Buddhism is about "checking out" - more about maintaining a balanced perspective to avoid being manipulated and having one's life-force consumed. Other disciplines teach same, like Sufis.

Non manipulation; I like the Sufis "spinners".

Sufis provide what's needed to free minds - individually and in a society. For example, Dervish dancing was developed to liberate people constrained by religious prohibitions against listening to music and dancing. An effective tool in that context, not so much elsewhere.

Buddhist balanced perspective; they are monastic Monks that do not procreate. I get the non manipulation part here; but realistically how would they procreate the species (CATHOLIC DIOCSEE speaks to THIS as well NUNS/PRIESTS). I thought Buddhists just basically GAVE UP on REAL existence and called it instead EXISTENTIALISM (could be wrong).

You're wrong. There's a lot more to Buddhism than that. But like Dervish dancing, celibacy can be a tool that frees a mind immersed in sensual pleasures - just as immersing oneself in sensual pleasure can be a useful tool to liberate a mind restrained by celibacy. That's one notion of balance. ....Have you read Siddhartha?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

same with me my friend. as you can see, my virtual name all over the internet is variations of "Archon". A few years ago, i didnt knew that Archons are a parasitic alien entities, but i called myself as such nevertheless. I too suffer of deep depression with no plausible explanation (my life are really good and im an healthy 26 y\o guy). A year ago an internet friend of mine Shown a light for me of the deep meaning of "Archons", and told me that the names we chose for ourselves have a subconscious reasons.
since then i tend to take those plausible entities as a real explanation for my low vibration life experience

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
a reply to: vethumanbeing

soficrow: don't think Buddhism is about "checking out" - more about maintaining a balanced perspective to avoid being manipulated and having one's life-force consumed. Other disciplines teach same, like Sufis.

VHB: Non manipulation; I like the Sufis "spinners".

Sufis provide what's needed to free minds - individually and in a society. For example, Dervish dancing was developed to liberate people constrained by religious prohibitions against listening to music and dancing. An effective tool in that context, not so much elsewhere.

No disagreement here (question) are they spinning clockwise or counterclockwise.

VHB: Buddhist balanced perspective; they are monastic Monks that do not procreate. I get the non manipulation part here; but realistically how would they procreate the species (CATHOLIC DIOCSEE speaks to THIS as well NUNS/PRIESTS). I thought Buddhists just basically GAVE UP on REAL existence and called it instead EXISTENTIALISM (could be wrong).

Soficrow: You're wrong. There's a lot more to Buddhism than that. But like Dervish dancing, celibacy can be a tool that frees a mind immersed in sensual pleasures - just as immersing oneself in sensual pleasure can be a useful tool to liberate a mind restrained by celibacy. That's one notion of balance. ....Have you read Siddhartha?

Yes; I have read Siddhartha (great read) by Hermann Hesse. Have you read "The Third Eye" by T. Lobsang Rampa (the autobiography of a Lama) copyright 1956; by an actual Lama that went through the initiation process and became so (found) as a child and tells all of the details of this process.
"Some of my statements, so I am told, may not be believed. That is your privilege, but Tibet is a country unknown to the rest of the world. The man who wrote, of another country, that "the people rode on turtles in the sea' was laughed to scorn. So those who had seen 'living-fossil fish..' Those men were disbelieved. They were eventually proved to be truthful and accurate. So will I be". T. Lobsang Rampa. Enjoy this read, its a doozy.

edit on 22-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My information is that the human experience in general is a source for the transformation of some mysterious energy

We are carriers of this energy that is transforming through our experiences

The prime reason for our existence is to do this

This science is so subtle that it can be understood and forgotten in an instance and then maybe understood again

It is the greatest secret of our existence for it is one of the reasons for our existence.

This energy is transformed easier through powerful emotions we call evil

But the intelligence or God has lain out a straight path to this transformation until it is done then humans can evolve to a higher level of being.

The Fact that the arcane emotions of evil is an easier way to transform this energy is the reason evil is allowed to exist

Evil isn’t necessary but it is the most efficient way to transform this energy. That is an accident of reality

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

ISIS must be a major contributor then if evil facilitates this energy. I guess you are saying that it is an emotional energy, if so there must be finer levels just like a great cigar vs. a cheap cigar. I would say faith for good would be the great cigar, ISIS would be the cheapest, lowest grade which says a lot about the entities mining it.

Wouldn't it be right at this point to conclude that whoever, whatever is behind this is promoting these emotions and perhaps actively encouraging the evil in our world. And therefore, wouldn't these activities fit into the mold described in the New Testament as "Not Good" etc. If so, let it go, don't allow evil into your life,

Just my rambling 2 cents,

STM
edit on 22-3-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join