It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being farmed for our "loosh" or emotional energy?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This is one of those crazzzzy ATS topics I love.

I'd like to discuss prayer and the emotions attached to it, why are people asked to pray? What "energy" does it provide 'out there'

The islamic request for prayer is 5 times a day.... why ?

Buddhists are adamant that their prayer songs alter their reality.

Of course Prayer could all just be to comfort the human heart, not a god/s, but I think that prayer is a different 'emotion' to what the OP is talking about, prayer is well boring and in auto pilot mode for most, not much energy comes out of what tantamount to a brushing your teeth routine. I see prayer as the opposite to what most relates people do, I think its a routine to quieten the mind and emotions, rituals that allow the brain to "switch off"

Anyway tying all that into the OP, does prayer "feed" a god, angels, demons etc....or are we just all little crazy and like to blame outside forces for out outbursts and anger issues

edit on 17-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hmmm. Gosh gee golly. Wow.

Is this why Buddhists consider emotions to be unhealthy and undesirable?

edit on 17/3/15 by soficrow because: tnkr

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Isn't it? (crazy and loving that sort of discussion, I mean)

There are those that subscribe to the tulpa idea... that most of these crazy phantasms are spun off from our own minds (as the universe itself seems likely to be, ultimately) and that these constructs need energy to keep on keepin' on... attention... prayers... hot emotions... and thus manipulate us to get it.

Not playing the 'attention game' with some of the more nasty ones seems to work... once some really weird tantrums are spent, anyway. And feeding the nice ones might not be great either, in supporting the illusion, in general.

People who have assaulted their psyche with strange drugs and/or have psi-powers and/or have spent long hours meditating will usually start speaking of such things, once they feel safe to say it, that is.

When some of the weird experiences are taken in a holistic view, this whole idea seems less unlikely, though... but possibly even more crazy!

edit on 3/17/2015 by Baddogma because: too many anyways... any-waaay

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: genma
I am a targeted individual of hyperdimensional warfare.

You can relax now, you are no longer targeted. My invisible pink unicorns heard about you and kicked the crap out of the entity that had been targeting you. They have apologised, apparently they were after someone with a similar name.

The invisible pink unicorns will keep a eye on you, so any claim you are being targeted is just in your mind, so calm down and do not worry about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The funny thing is that 'advice' will work both for a mistaken precept as well as if this is an actuality, of any sort.

With the mind being primary, one gets that sort of "thing" a whole lot... there be chicken and egg stuff, here.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: genma

With all due respect make sure you are taking Cogentin for side effects to Haldol.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: A1nth0ny
We're all food for the moon

Only we or the whole biosphere of the Earth? Can you elaborate on that?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Surprised the mods aren't blocking your attack on the op..That's not right.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And all this time I thought we were being "farmed" for our garmonbozia.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I'll just bet you do... I'm not subject to it and I rebuke such an idea. It seems like I will be writing this message on ATS for as long as I can: You live what you think. Your mind weaves your reality according to your wishes. If you wish to believe that there are diabolical "forces" out "there" that attack you, your mind will set your adventure in motion. If you would rather experience the opposite, or positive aspects of your Earthly adventure, just pay attention and live / reflect those positive things and the rest goes Poof, gone. The degree of "gone" that you will experience is directly proportionate to your efforts in keeping negativity out of your mind and therefore, your life. I'm not suggesting you stick your head into the sand. Simply don't entertain thoughts that don't advance, for the better, your life or well-being. Please try. You wouldn't believe the difference it will make in your life and those around you.... LOVE to ALL

Well, you get it alright but that doesn`t mean something is not going on behind the scenes. The way you describe it can also be interpreted the way OP suggests which is "block/avoid your negative thoughts and feelings and they will not be able to feed upon you" and this will result in what you describe...an eternal peace within and around you.

So you say, why on earth wouldn`t they feed on positive thoughts and feelings also? Well maybe they aren`t attracted to it, maybe some other beings are but do not exploit it the way the bad ones do.

Not saying this is proven fact, just saying you have to look at it from the bigger perspective...at least until we prove or disprove either theory

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
And all this time I thought we were being "farmed" for our garmonbozia.

You really do not know? Those who are in charge here (and yes your emotions are being 'bottled' and sold). You have no control over it. Its a complicated system that involves an "enterprise" you would scarcely believe. "Gold" has nothing on this; your version of this idea would be the 'emoticons' that appear on web sites such as this (the valuable commodity each time you press one to express yourself).
edit on 19-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vortiki
At the end of the day, regardless of what really is or isn't, the only thing you have ANY control over is the things you decide to act upon. All else is null and irrelevant.

Buddhists are the GENIOUS of this; no acknowledgement OF ANYTHING (and so becomes null and irrelevant).

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hmmm. Gosh gee golly. Wow.
Is this why Buddhists consider emotions to be unhealthy and undesirable?

Yes, they are the "checked out years ago" to avoid ANY particular paradigm society (not sure why they engaged as being human, seemed to have given up at the jump).

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't think Buddhism is about "checking out" - more about maintaining a balanced perspective to avoid being manipulated and having one's life-force consumed. Other disciplines teach same, like Sufis.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
garmonbozia

Read the second definition not the one about the band

What they are consuming is our garmonbozia which is distilled from our pain and suffering.

edit on Thu March 19th, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu March 19th, 2015 by damwel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: cj6
Im not a bible thumper, but in Ephesians it says the "war is in our minds". And tells you how (from their perspective) to combat this "enemy".

Combat them how? Thinking positive thoughts? I don't see how that will accomplish anything. I think positive all the time but every situation ends negatively. Like I said I think something is putting in some serious work.

Are you sure the situation ends negatively or are you just thinking that?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank you, I hope someone does. It's fairly simple really, just pay attention to what you are paying attention to. Please try. LOVE

.a reply to: smarterthanyou

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Yes, 'loosh' or love energy is collected as an energy source. The purist form is the 'protective' love energy between (any species PHYSICAL IN MATTER FORM) a mother and its child at the moment of having to protect It's progeny from harm [potential death sequence]. Its a commodity , or energy form that has been synthesized, bottled and is valuable. The second best one is the experience by the human of the 'fright or flight syndrome' collected as well.

What exactly are these “entities” doing with these energies…? And how are they harnessing it…

And could one go into a “Neutral Zone” type state, as a means of possible protection…you know, some where between the love and hate energy…maybe activate stoic mode or something…

- JC

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
originally posted by: Joecroft
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:
Yes, 'loosh' or love energy is collected as an energy source. The purist form is the 'protective' love energy between (any species PHYSICAL IN MATTER FORM) a mother and its child at the moment of having to protect It's progeny from harm [potential death sequence]. Its a commodity , or energy form that has been synthesized, bottled and is valuable. The second best one is the experience by the human of the 'fright or flight syndrome' collected as well.

JC: What exactly are these “entities” doing with these energies…? And how are they harnessing it…

And could one go into a “Neutral Zone” type state, as a means of possible protection…you know, some where between the love and hate energy…maybe activate stoic mode or something…
- JC

Who is/are they? Good question [you want the easy answer]. They collect and sell loosh on an "open (black) market". Need to understand inter dimensional COMMERSE. Product dispersions. This is not about 'love/hate' this is a very valuable energy source that is more valuable than GOLD (human emotion MINED FROM THE THIRD). No neutral zone state; this is ENERGY so PURIFIED that exhibits WHITE frequency; the purist of all forms frequency. Those that harvest this energy are/is what our 'metaphorical' understanding would be: of vampires; (4D LIZARDS). They are not mining our souls, exactly; just the emotion our souls emit. Bottle and sell it to others as an ENERGY DRINK (FORM). POINT being: they want to become 3D matter form.
edit on 20-3-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

I don't think Buddhism is about "checking out" - more about maintaining a balanced perspective to avoid being manipulated and having one's life-force consumed. Other disciplines teach same, like Sufis.

Non manipulation; I like the Sufis "spinners". Buddhist balanced perspective; they are monastic Monks that do not procreate. I get the non manipulation part here; but realistically how would they procreate the species (CATHOLIC DIOCSEE speaks to THIS as well NUNS/PRIESTS). I thought Buddhists just basically GAVE UP on REAL existence and called it instead EXISTENTIALISM (could be wrong).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join