It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valerie Jarrett Reportedly Leaked Hillary's Personal Phone Use

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
Three guesses where Valerie Jarrett was born....ready, go!
1) USA!!!
...nope, try again....

My goodness... she was born in Iran!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
We have a winner!

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, behaves like a duck, at some point, you have to @#$%#$ realize it IS a duck.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Three guesses where Valerie Jarrett was born....ready, go!

1) USA!!!

...nope, try again....

Yeah. I'm sure I've looked at her Wikipedia a couple of times before. Just looked again. If you really read that page and chase some of the leads through the links there are some pretty creepy things tied to her. But that's kind of par for the course for most American politicians these days.

I'll say this much though. As many shady and creepy ties as Bush and his people had, it was much easier to find the dirt on Bush than it is to find much on Obama and his people. Not saying there isn't any dirt. Just that if there is, they're hiding most of it pretty well. Which can't be easy. It really makes you wonder who is really more powerful in this country. Some people believe the Republicans have the real power players behind them but you can go to Wikipedia and easily find a ton of dirt on Bush and his people. Just start clicking links.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

We have a winner!
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, behaves like a duck, at some point, you have to @#$%#$ realize it IS a duck.

Does it matter that both parents were American?
I mean, not even Cruz can claim that, eh? (and we all know about those Canadians...)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think what matters is the environment she was raised in, not what nationality her parents claim. I'm more interested in where their loyalties lie.

There is more than a little info out there on her parents.

I look at that, and I look at this vomitous regime that she is an integral, significant part of, and patiently wait for the announcement that Iran has just tested it's first nuclear weapon.

The influence she has on that deviant in WH is tremendous.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If Valerie Jarrett is involved that means she's trying to knock Hillary out of the 2016 running to make room for someone of her own choosing to back. Elizabeth Warren? It's gotta be someone Jarrett can control like she controls Obama. I can see her running Warren. Hillary can't be run by anyone.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Excellent point!
But does Jarrett have that kind of power outside of the White House?
edit on 28-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join