It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wish I could change my headline that much...Can I lose the timer?

edit on 0b29America/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 15:22:29 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 15:22:29 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm still scratching my head wondering who "found" Putin.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Bone75 because: low blow going back to my cage now

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This whole discussion makes me think about the movie "Salt" with Angelina Jolie. That there could be covert undercurrents of power struggles within our and other governments so close to the top. Probably the appeal for this thread to many people.

Salt was a good movie and ATS is a great site.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: Peeple

Yet not a single person was harmed in the takeover. Go figure.

How about a whole culture?
This whole psyop was created by a rumor over the condition and
whereabouts of a big leader. I called it a psyop because the pre-
conditioning was indicative of the responses given by everyone.
And others have been taking notes and drawing graphs, count on it.
SO's referring to this thread as a social experiment was likely true
in a couple of ways nobody but the PTBs intended.

I admit personally I slipped off the handle more than a couple of
times; but maybe from natural concern over the uncertainty of
current events gone bonkers.. the sabres are no less sharp, long
and unsheathed than before it got going.

I wonder now if the people most amused over us getting alarmed
over only a few tens of thousands of troop movements, gobs of
ordinance (some of it nukes), and warbirds getting preened---
are the same ones studying how much and how far they can
'push it' before the social media will collectively care next time?

I think this might just be a few body punches to our perception
and ego to maybe just simply soften us up again: to accept without
looking stupid to ourselves warning others about the sky lighting up?

Awful hard to disguise a hoax after sufficient speculation on motive
can disclose the rumor as a honey pot... I'm a little more worried
after all this how easy it will be to advance another rumor and
more safely insert the disinfo into it just because it's more "plausible".

Putin dead? I'll answer with a question, which one? The myth for now,
sure.
Is WW3 any tiny bit less likely whether he die(s/ed) or not? Hardly---
because the military doesn't work for the people or the government.
Here's the popper... is the alternative media as reliable as the MSM?
Quite a lot of us proved plenty during this two weeks. You decide.

EDIT:: That guidestone put a big dent in my foot after letting it slip
away a little : "Make every post count". No more questions judge.

PS Fantastic thread SO. I'll bail right after thanking you for the eye
opener of the 21st century.. that even in large numbers the truth
unknown and left to collective speculation is still only the latter.

edit on 16-3-2015 by derfreebie because: How about an occasional reply to a great joke? NOT. No joke.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Few hundred Russians? You must be joking... 80% of Crimea citizens are Russians. Just like in east Ukraine. Typical american... You dont know anything but you think you know everything. Peoples there are fighting for they lives, freedom, houses. I have friends there. Some of them died. Because your goverment decided to fund some bandits and extremists. Just like in the middle east... But this is not middle east. Your goverment did a huge mistake. They are stupid or crazy, they funded wrong peoples. Nazis. You dont know what is happening here, your media are lying to you. Ukrainian Regular Army soldiers are leaving their weapons and run away, they will not fight with their brothers. You know where they run? To Russia (most of them) and to my country. Only mercenaries and those damn nazis are fighting, and loosing... They worship as heroes killers from SS Galizien and peoples like Bandera. We are shocked what you goverment did. And we wont forget. This is end of that wierd friendship. Friendship that cost us too much. We dont like USA anymore... My country is literally plundered by usrael (USA/Israel) and now you bringed war here. After 60 years we fight nazis again. But at least now, we know who is the traitor and whos not.

1,100 miles convoy? You mean that: US Convoy APC's and old equipment?
Dont be silly.
And i will tell you one thing. If your soldiers kill even one man from Donetsk or Lugansk Republic. They will die. All of them that are here. And USA embassies will burn in every Slavic country. Every. We dont love Russians. But they are our Slavic brothers... We will unite. CIA will not divide us.
And dont call Vladimir Putin asshole. Look at your obama first. And all wars that your country did... Actually, America has been at war 222 out of 239 years since 1776. Its your country that is the problem on this planet...

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75
We all did, we called him out,hide and seek....

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Putin doesn't assassinate people so openly - he poisons etc.

So i'm guessing the recent assassination of Nemtsov was by a third party in Russia.

Putin is killed and all fingers point to Nemtsov's supporters. That way no one suspects parties that then step in to fill the power vacuum.

I go with the theory that Putin was in hiding, having already deduced all of this, until he learned whom the third parties were.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

It looks like he is having an allergic reaction to medication.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: voiceofthecielago

here ya go

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

How exactly did all those Russians come to live in East Ukraine and Crimea? It was in the exact same manner which allowed Russians to live in Kaliningrad.

If you are going to use history and historical claims the Russia must withdraw from Kaliningrad immediately and return it to Germany.

The Lackadaisical approach some take to history is sad and is one of the reasons we seem to keep ending up in this tug of war over territory while tiring to manipulate history to support a false claim.

For an example feel free to see how Putin has been whitewashing their involvement with the Nazis and their actions during WWII.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Communism is not a russian invention... Its actually, dont be afraid of saying that loud, jewish invention. Most of the secret police members (in my country) were jews. Some of the persecutors that killed freedom fighters after WWII are living in Israel now... Stalin was georgian not russian.

Battalions "Azow" and "Aidar" that are fighting in Ukraine (wearing nazi symbols by the way) are funded by wealthy jewish bussinesmans... Poroshenko's real name is Waltzman. Hes from ukrainian clan of jewish thieves... These are facts. That can be verified. Using google.
And there is much more.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Does that mean an Orthodox invasion of Ukraine and an Orthodox occupation of Crimea is currently happening?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But at the same time feeling gooood!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

But at the same time feeling gooood!!!!

Believe it or not there is medication that will make you look like the walking dead with the added benefit of being higher than a kite.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Just check anything before you post. This is one of the dumbest thing i ever heard about that situation. You dont know nothing about Ukraine... And when you will be checking that you should also look at some info about history of Kaliningrad and how germans lost it... By the way, before it was german it was Polish fief.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Believe it or not there is medication that will make you look like the walking dead with the added benefit of being higher than a kite.

Would the name by any chance be called Krokodil, because that seems to be one of Russia's favorites.
edit on 16-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

and yet Russia still occupies it. If people are going to use history and justification then they should learn the history instead of cherry picking information.

Where did Stalin ship all the Germans off to when he forced them out of Kaliningrad?
They were shipped out to the same locations he shipped the Tatars off to.

Or are you going to argue those things never occurred?

By the way before Crimea was Russia it was settled by the Greeks and was a part of the Holy Roman Empire for almost 2k years. Russia and its invasion / annexation of Crimea didn't start until the 1780's.

Like I said, people need to know history if they are going to try using it as a justification.

By the way I see you are new to this site.. Welcome to ATS.
edit on 16-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just want to say that Putin disappearing for 11 days and then re-appearing with no explanation is a classic close encounter of the fourth kind scenario. Does anyone have any record of weird sightings over The Kremlin around March 6th?
edit on 16-3-2015 by windwaker because: typo

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
a reply to: 0bserver1

I'm still scratching my head wondering who "found" Putin.

Maybe he went on a serious vodka bender and was found hanging out at one of those sauna retreats?

"Vlad! We found you! Okay buddy sit up...time to get back to work now...you have an empire to build. No, you can't have another shot and pickle!"

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I was going with time travel and the jet lag it creates.. I mean a few Russian media outlets reported on the meeting that occurred today last week.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join