It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well I just called the Russian London Embassy, everything is business as normal there, so this rumor about all employees had left was just that, a rumor!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pharaohmoan
Well I just called the Russian London Embassy, everything is business as normal there, so this rumor about all employees had left was just that, a rumor!

The rumor was they left last week, who knows for how long though, and I would not think that a embassy of any sort would willingly put out information that may go against what their own government tells them to state publicly.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He was aboard a UFO piloted by reptilians having a secret meeting with Elvis, Jimmy Hoffa, and Judge Crater while in a trans-dimensional time loop. Okay, he wasn't but it was still funny.

This has been a great thread, despite the bickering. It's been a good read and very interesting. I'm glad that he's surfaced and that WW3 and nukes have been avoided for the moment. It looks like some of you were going most of the night. Didn't you get any sleep?
edit on 16-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

the fact is he went missing and nobody has an answer for it,
reason enough to carry on me thinks!

does anyone think western governments were #*ing themselves? wondering where the man in charge of one of worlds biggest nuclear arsenals had gone?

or did they know and are in fact all part of "team N.W.O."

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

So far, all we know is that Putin (or his double
) has re-emerged. It remains to be seen if there will be any changes in his staff or policies, which, if radical enough, might suggest the a quiet coup did take place. This thread remains a valid place to exchange observations, interpretations and speculations.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Mod Note:

The place to discuss the why's of this thread is here

Further OT posts will continue to be removed.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

(or his double ) has re-emerged

If you are going that route, for all we know it was actually Merkel in a Putin costume, I mean the are about the same size and Merkel has a certain manish way about her.....
edit on 16-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The side by side pics of Putin remind me of weekend at Bernie's. My little brother is in the navy and we've been discussing the whole missing Putin thing and it doesn't seem like he or any of the guys he's talked to seem too worried about it.

So I guess we'll see what happens in a few days

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I just thought this is interesting

“If a favorite cat disappears, this is a catastrophe and there is panic in the family,” Sazonov writes. And all its members look for it. “But in Russia, the president disappears, and no one is even that interested;” and that suggests, all the earlier hysterical declarations of loyalty notwithstanding, “no one needs Putin” as much as he or others think.
, but i never heard of Window on Eurasia before.
And this

16.35 Clock : Considerably easier and not without humor has Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov after days of speculation his employer , President Vladimir Putin , presented to the world . " Here you see the paralyzed president, who was captured by his generals ," Peskov said wryly on Monday , the state agency Ria Novosti According to St. Petersburg. He was referring to some of the rumors about Putin's whereabouts. The meeting between Putin and his Kyrgyz counterpart Almazbek Atambayev see it clear that the president is doing well , Peskov said . Putin Atambayev was driving around with his car. The Kremlin leader had not been seen since 5 March in public. This caused much concern , the 62 -year-old could be ill. Peskov had denied this.
from the g.Focus
British media seems to go with backproblems and other German newspapers, like Bild

Putin's face , however, "shines" , writes the online newspaper And again . " On his forehead , his nose and cheek weld is to be seen . " Whether Putin did not have enough time to stay in the mask or powder came despite a sweat , will not be discussed further . It is unclear, namely even when the video was made exactly . According to the correspondent of the station "Echo Moskvy " in St. Petersburg, the meeting between the two presidents at 12 clock local time was scheduled , but did not start until about two hours later. The reasons for this delay are unknown. Atambayev is Russian media said already on eve landed in St. Petersburg. When Putin arrived in the Russian city , there is no information about it .
is not so sure apparently, yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think we should keep an eye on how many appearances he makes now. If this is his only appearance and we don't see any more photos or video then maybe something is still going on.

Like another poster said...We should wait a few more days.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windwaker
I was texting my mother all day about Putin's disappearance yesterday. And now he shows up. I look a little bit like a fool. But it is okay. I will just pretend all of this didn't happen, like a bad fart.

Yep this entire Putin thing was the dogs fault. I am in the same boat I was 100% sure something big was going to happen in Russia. And Putin looking a little sick does not fit the bill.

This is the second time this year I have been fooled. I thought Ebola would be a much bigger deal in the US. Next time I am taking a wait and see attitude.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here's my speculation...

1. The west managed to recruit Zolotov to assassinate Putin.

2. When they're alone, Zolotov makes his move, but Putin (being the badass that he is) thwarts his attempt and kills Zolotov in self-defense.

3. Putin plays dead in order to draw out the conspirators.

4. The west doesn't take the bait and orders a media blackout until Putin turns up either dead or alive.

5. By remaining silent, the west actually shows their cards.

6. Putin will respond accordingly.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well,
Putin is very aware that he was 'missing' and joked about it when he met the President of Kyrgyzstan today,
"It would be boring without gossip" he remarked without saying anything about his absence. Poor health may be a reason, he looked a bit puffy on the TV News item.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Is Putin really the "Chuck Norris" of Russia?

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join