It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Is it just me or does he look a bit bloated? Like someone's who's just been through hell and bad food

He does look a bit bloated, his cheeks are puffier...

Poisoned and antibiotic recovery?

Or,

Retaining water, kidney problems

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

i thought he looked proud as a peacock, being a new father at 62.
He should be hiding his face in shame for airing a child out of wedlock. He claims to be a devout Christian, imposing strict Orthodox morality on his people, raising the role of the Orthodox Church in society... and then acting like an immoral teenage punk in private. Shameless hypocrisy.

Are you accusing people that have children out of wedlock as immoral?
edit on 16-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanks ATS that was a roller coaster of a ride!
Real edge of the seat stuff yesterday and I don't think this story is over yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What is your problem? The thread was about rumors, not about Putin

This......

Were the rumors true?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

He should be hiding his face in shame for airing a child out of wedlock. He claims to be a devout Christian, imposing strict Orthodox morality on his people, raising the role of the Orthodox Church in society... and then acting like an immoral teenage punk in private. Shameless hypocrisy.

Are accusing people that have children out of wedlock as immoral?

No, but the Orthodox Church does.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
People just can't let it go.

www.youtube.com...

So either they are crazy, we are crazy or everyone is crazy. LOL!

I'm with sosobad, people need to see him riding a bear to believe.

....Meh, close enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox

What is your problem? The thread was about rumors, not about Putin

This......

Were the rumors true?

No, but it is true that there were, and still are, rumors.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
You know for those of you getting bent out of shape over "rumors" ....ATS isn't mainstream media..we don't deal in only facts. ATS is basically free global intelligence for the world that doesn't have a great track record. If we were an intelligence agency we would be putting every single rumor into the pot then following up on those rumors until we could find some facts. This is the analytic mind at work and why I come here to ATS.

For the last couple years ATS has been a rehash of msm...just copying a link to someone elses article then writing "what say you ats" or "please discuss"...its utter crap. What makes this site great is when we take multiple articles and find ways to link them together which if we are lucky...can help us predict what the next unwritten article will say.

The best thing you can do as a debunker is put forward your own analytic thoughts on why its not possible.

Spot on

Anyway....The new rumor I heard was...Putin is running in 2016 against Clinton and Bush...hes been preparing his campaign these last 2 weeks.
If only... lol ... bet he'd win in a landslide too. Make America good for Americans by putting American citizens welfare ahead of the citizens of foreign countries, and get rid of the Rotchild banking system :: sigh ::

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Sounds like he is ready to run as a US politician in 2016.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
Hoax bin now, yeah

The existence of the rumors is a fact, therefore no hoax bin.

The "fact" is the rumor is now proven to be a "Hoax" Category item and not "Breaking News".

SkepticOverlord do the right thing and move this to the Hoax Bin.

Plenty of precedent here with other "rumor" threads that were moved to the Hoax Bin upon being revealed to be false.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I was texting my mother all day about Putin's disappearance yesterday. And now he shows up. I look a little bit like a fool. But it is okay. I will just pretend all of this didn't happen, like a bad fart.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

No, but it is true that there were, and still are, rumors.

Well obviously the OP agrees with the point I was making, since it has now been updated.

edit on 16-3-2015 by HardKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
But Putin was unaccounted for for nearly two weeks... that is a fact. There were many rumors circulating to explain this fact; that is a fact. When Please look up the definition of the word "hoax." reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

imposing strict Orthodox morality on his people, raising the role of the Orthodox Church in society... and then acting like an immoral teenage punk in private. Shameless hypocrisy.

You should be ashamed for trying to shame others. He has an over 80% approval rating by the Russian people, last I heard he was telling the Russians to procreate, didn't hear anything about forcing marriage on people. Not hypocritical at all. Nice try playing the hypocrite card, but an utter fail.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox
a reply to: Rocker2013

Wrong again. It was confirmed that Putin's last appearance was on the 5th. It was confirmed that the Kremlin was lying. It was confirmed that Russian press released false stories about his activities. It was confirmed that the Kremlin was saying for days that Putin was not ill. It was confirmed that the Kremlin then stated on the 15th that he was ill. It was confirmed that an ally of Putin published a statement saying he would stand by him whether he was leader or not. It was confirmed that another ally stated the excuse for missing a meeting as illness. It was confirmed that Putin missed the FSB meeting for the first time in his career. It was confirmed that...

None of these were stated in or by the OP.

No, they were discussed at great length throughout the thread, as per the discussion about Putin potentially having been the victim of a coup.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
At least now he is back we can start specualting about him being fat and unhealthy looking - not too tabloid or trashy huh?
edit on 16-3-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HardKnox

I imagine he's asleep. He was up pretty late.

Didn't notice he posted above
edit on 16-3-2015 by DantesPeak because: Error

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
He does look a bit bloated, his cheeks are puffier...

Indeed…

But he also does look like someone very pleased with himself.

We'll see how things develop over the next few days.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WeZet

Looks like ABC video showed old footage again.

I was wondering if this was going to happen and good for you in finding a link, however that was painful to sit through.

nonetheless , the only way Putin will be able to prove he is alive is to be shown riding atop of a bear shirtless or wearing a Pink poka-dotted bow tie.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

But Putin was unaccounted for for nearly two weeks... that is a fact. There were many rumors circulating to explain this fact; that is a fact. When Please look up the definition of the word "hoax." reply to: thepixelpusher

Please look up the "Hoax" category here on ATS to see other rumors that met their fate in the Hoax Bin.

Breaking News this rumor is not.

Moving this to the Grey Area or Hoax Bin is needed.
edit on 16-3-2015 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join