It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He's back and still in power. lol

uk.news.yahoo.com...

"Life would be boring without gossip," he said, looking arguably slightly pale, but rather pleased with himself.

Mr Putin's public appearance has put an end to 10 days of increasingly wild speculation as to his whereabouts.

edit on 16-3-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The "Official" picture of Putin as he attends a meeting with his Kyrgyz counterpart in Saint Petersburg today.

Vladimir Putin re-emerges after 10 days, dismissing rumours about his disappearance: ‘It would be dull without gossip’

Is it just me or does he look a bit bloated? Like someone's who's just been through hell and bad food.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HardKnox

Indeed!

But I like the explanation at wikipedia: that a (usually) negative event is easily predictable based on the current situation.

It just would not surprise me, if a man with the record of Putin, who for sure made countless enemies during his career, would have been assasinated, or who at least could have had an "accident". I mean - he himself is suspected to have ordered several assasinations. Be it the shooting of journalist Politkowskaya, or the poisoning of former russian spy Litwinenko with the help of polonium-120. And considering that Karma is said to be a lady of bad repute, it's totally possible that one day he will taste some of his own "medicine".

edit on 16/3/15 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Wrong again. It was confirmed that Putin's last appearance was on the 5th. It was confirmed that the Kremlin was lying. It was confirmed that Russian press released false stories about his activities. It was confirmed that the Kremlin was saying for days that Putin was not ill. It was confirmed that the Kremlin then stated on the 15th that he was ill. It was confirmed that an ally of Putin published a statement saying he would stand by him whether he was leader or not. It was confirmed that another ally stated the excuse for missing a meeting as illness. It was confirmed that Putin missed the FSB meeting for the first time in his career. It was confirmed that...

None of these were stated in or by the OP.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It would be great to see those 2012 pics and these new ones side by side.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

i thought he looked proud as a peacock, being a new father at 62.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Or content like someone who's just had a week away?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Maybe getting steroid treatments for a back issue?

That does tend to cause swelling.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Is it just me or does he look a bit bloated? Like someone's who's just been through hell and bad food.

Bad food? Maybe there was a bit too much Polonium-120 in it?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Regarding "lessons learned", the NLBS episodes attacking Republicans just doing their job and legislative responsibility needs an apology from NLBS.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That facial expression. I've seen it somewhere before. Ahh, yes. That's the "I just made boomboom in my pants" expression that my niece used to make when she was a baby!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: windwaker

I watch a lot of movies, so I am fantasizing that Putin was locked up in a chamber and his adversaries were about to stage a coup d'etat and assassinate him, but then social media started going crazy about Putin missing and because of that they spared his life. That's a good story!

No you weren't fantasizing, that sounds like an accurate representation of a tweeter story from last night .

edit on 33331America/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 10:33:26 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

False rumors of coups and deaths/illnesses. Naval orders and weird going ons around the Kremlin. He maybe fed up of fighting through the media and is purposely keeping himself out of the spotlight. Just another crazy theory.

There's the tried and true scheme of emperors and dictators: fake your death or your absence, send spies to see who celebrates or moves against you. Come back, and kill them.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Looks like ABC video showed old footage again.

Original footage:

www.videokub.me...

Also, news.yahoo.com...

He wasn't there, but they showed him there? Spooky EDIT: different country.

edit on 16-3-2015 by WeZet because: wrong information

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You know for those of you getting bent out of shape over "rumors" ....ATS isn't mainstream media..we don't deal in only facts. ATS is basically free global intelligence for the world that doesn't have a great track record. If we were an intelligence agency we would be putting every single rumor into the pot then following up on those rumors until we could find some facts. This is the analytic mind at work and why I come here to ATS.

For the last couple years ATS has been a rehash of msm...just copying a link to someone elses article then writing "what say you ats" or "please discuss"...its utter crap. What makes this site great is when we take multiple articles and find ways to link them together which if we are lucky...can help us predict what the next unwritten article will say.

The best thing you can do as a debunker is put forward your own analytic thoughts on why its not possible.

Anyway....The new rumor I heard was...Putin is running in 2016 against Clinton and Bush...hes been preparing his campaign these last 2 weeks.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
People just can't let it go.

www.youtube.com...

So either they are crazy, we are crazy or everyone is crazy. LOL!

I'm with sosobad, people need to see him riding a bear to believe.

edit on 3/16/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

So that's it?

You are not going to update the OP for the 9th time and say that he is alive and kicking, still at the helm of Russia?

Not going to admit that the thread was......"off", to say the least?

*shakes head*

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

i thought he looked proud as a peacock, being a new father at 62.
He should be hiding his face in shame for airing a child out of wedlock. He claims to be a devout Christian, imposing strict Orthodox morality on his people, raising the role of the Orthodox Church in society... and then acting like an immoral teenage punk in private. Shameless hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised, when in the next several weeks we might get reports of sudden tragic deaths of several of former fellows of Putin.

Maybe there was really a coup planned, and he survived his very own "Ides of March". And that would increase his power as much as his paranoia. And a paranoid man armed with nukes? Nastrovje!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What is your problem? The thread was about rumors, not about Putin.a reply to: HardKnox

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join