It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor: Putin Has Been Neutralized by a "Stealthy Coup" - Opening Post Updated 9x - Putin Found

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Anyway there is a flame war between Elton John and Dolce and Gabbana

Is that where they try to out-gay each other in the most flamingest way possible?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windwaker

eyewitness accounts, pictures and even videos, you will doubt it.

That was the problem, I don't think that their was anything in regards to pictures and videos of a coup, or of Putin, or rioting in the streets.

Just a bunch of coincidences somewhat out of the ordinary like the Moscow fire, the Helicopters and all tied together by so called insiders and experts.

Some of the more valuable investigative reports done by the people was during the Ferguson riots and those were done by individuals doing LIVE streaming and not once did I go to tweeter for valid information.

edit on 46331America/ChicagoMon, 16 Mar 2015 09:46:47 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox
a reply to: Rhiannon

Go back to your nice comfortable box with your other square pegs before you hurt yourself.

I see I've already hurt your feelings.

You have no impact on my feelings, lol egotistical much? But your attempt to ridicule people that refuse to be good robots and shut up, is laughable. The only thing you're hurting is additional input from members who are a bit shy'er that will be intimidated by your ignorant arrogance on this subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But do you really think Putin tweets?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Vasa Croe

But do you really think Putin tweets?

According to his twitter account he, or likely a staffer, did every day up until March 6th.

Putin Twitter

Guess they forgot the password and can't post anything new?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HardKnox

So this is a one way street.

Got it!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm very careful on The Internet regarding what I write. Twitter doesn't always tell the truth, but sometimes it does. I will tell you that this morning the first thing I did was check Twitter to see what comments people were posting regarding Putin's disappearance. I couldn't find any tweet informing me if he was alive or dead, but I did see an interesting tweet from someone saying that his relative works at Minot Air Force Base and that they were just put under high alert. That is quite a scary statement and I can not validate if it is true or not, but when I compare it to other things that are also happening right now, the buildup of NATO forces along the Russian borders and Putin just today putting Russian troops on full alert, with an impromptu order puttin them in full combat readiness with drills due to the buildup of the NATO forces, it makes me very, very suspicious and it makes me look for more "clues."

Putin Puts Troops on Full Alert in Western Russia Drills

We need to use Facebook and Twitter to provide clues as to what is really going on in the world, things that the MSM will not tell us until it is too late.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I bet this whole thing was part of the Arctic War Games.

And I think NATO was "playing" along.

Russia launches massive Arctic military drills

MOSCOW (AP) — The Russian military on Monday launched sweeping military maneuvers in the Arctic and other areas, a show of force ordered by President Vladimir Putin amid spiraling tensions with the West over Ukraine.

Russia and the U.S. have played war game exercises in the past right?

And NATO looked nervous a few days ago...
Nato chief in warning over Russian wargames

Nato’s secretary general has warned that increasing numbers of Russian wargames, with no prior warning, combined with the withering of regular military communications channels between the alliance and Moscow, raises the danger of misunderstandings between the two sides escalating rapidly.

Social Media is a good war game exercise forum

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Oh, you shouldn't dismiss writings on the wall...

excerpt:

"The writing on the wall", or "the hand writing on the wall", or "the writing is on the wall" or "Mene Mene", is an idiom implying that a (usually) negative event is easily predictable based on the current situation. Often, the event is seen as hard to avert. A direness similar to an "impending doom" can be implied.

(emphasis by me)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Really, who knows what happened during the last 10 days. We have no idea what threat the Russian government was under. Given the current climate, Putin could have been in a bunker. But without Twitter or Facebook we wouldn't have known anything. We wouldn't even have known that Putin was missing, which he indeed was.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Let's just say the writing is on the wall.....

So it must be true.

@Peloquin, great minds......

edit on 16-3-2015 by HardKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

We need to use Facebook and Twitter to provide clues as to what is really going on in the world, things that the MSM will not tell us until it is too late.

I totally agree, but one has to be very cautious about when and where to use it as a source. This thread is a testiment to that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The OP of the thread has made himself pretty clear that the rumors were unsubstantiated, with no reputable sources to back it up. But, I'll stop discussing semantics and threadiquette. The rumors were certainly fun to follow, I immensely enjoyed this thread!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Stayed out of this one as nothing was being confirmed.....rather glad i did now!

Wrong again.
It was confirmed that Putin's last appearance was on the 5th.
It was confirmed that the Kremlin was lying.
It was confirmed that Russian press released false stories about his activities.
It was confirmed that the Kremlin was saying for days that Putin was not ill.
It was confirmed that the Kremlin then stated on the 15th that he was ill.
It was confirmed that an ally of Putin published a statement saying he would stand by him whether he was leader or not.
It was confirmed that another ally stated the excuse for missing a meeting as illness.
It was confirmed that Putin missed the FSB meeting for the first time in his career.
It was confirmed that...

I could go on.
This clearly shows that while there are a few things in amongst this thread that were clearly nothing but speculation, a lot of people here are also entirely unwilling to do their own research or even read the content of the thread before supporting the notion that everything should be dismissed.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But without Twitter or Facebook we wouldn't have known anything.

Well, I don't have either account and I knew.

However, I'm not saying that twitter or FB don't have ANY value , but as a source its rather weak. IMO social media without life feed is just not worth much but gossip.

We wouldn't even have known that Putin was missing, which he indeed was

Well he was missing to you , me and others but not Russian administration apparently.

By the looks of this , It could have been done on purpose to see where the talkers were, diversion or for observation purposes among many other means .

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I watch a lot of movies, so I am fantasizing that Putin was locked up in a chamber and his adversaries were about to stage a coup d'etat and assassinate him, but then social media started going crazy about Putin missing and because of that they spared his life. That's a good story!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I would like to mention again something which I mentioned previously, which seems more relevant now.

I ascribed to the belief that there were three options initially - illness, death or a coup.
I then later added that he could be absent while formulating military plans.

I had not considered this initially because the other three options could be based on previous behavior. However, it was easy to overlook the notion that Putin might be in a war room formulating a plan, because we have never been in this position before, at least not with Putin in power.

We don't really know how Putin would behave when confronted with a military option. This is uncharted territory.

Now he has returned, and the first act was to place the Norther Russian military on alert, with one of the largest mobilizations we have ever seen, and this is while NATO is performing exercises in the Black Sea.

Regardless of his supposed illness, the rumors about his death, or the prospect of a failed coup, the evidence now seems to show that he may have simply been spending time formulating a military campaign. And what a master stroke that seems to have been! While the world was entirely distracted with gossip and rumors from various people around the world (and plenty from within Russia itself) he was likely in a bunker with a big map in front of him moving model ships around!

I think we now need to be watching the Russian military and their movements.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The OP of the thread has made himself pretty clear that the rumors were unsubstantiated, with no reputable sources to back it up.

Based on that alone he should have put it in the proper forum. He is aware of ATS policies, right? Maybe it wouldn't have hurt to be a little more conservative with a thread based on rumors and not plaster every little update across twitter.

Other breaking news from a wall somewhere, for a good time call this number, # tha police, and Kevin rules.

edit on 16-3-2015 by HardKnox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HardKnox

Let's just say the writing is on the wall.....

So it must be true.

@Peloquin, great minds......

Okay this is my last reply to you because, frankly you bring nothing to the table, you are the same old, same old. You are a flat worlder, so I would appreciate if you quit baiting me. My inability to resist boxheads is a flaw I'm working on, but in the meantime.

No one said twitter was a reliable source.

This thread is a testament to the fact that there are still people in the world that have the ability to use critical thinking and have their own opinions and don't need a master to tell them what makes sense.

And Thank God for that, or we would be stuck back in the dark ages with people like you... Brain dead bobble heads of the hollywood media, nothing personal
edit on 16-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: wouldn't let me post double spaces
it looked so much better before I posted it so had to go back to normal spacing

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join